The path to charisma

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok I'll start journaling, I am in the process of settling other life priorities and should be able to make game my number focus for the foreseable future.

I have done a kind of presentation there:

I now have 11 lays: 1 more from daygame, and 2 from night game (even if there weren't from cold approaches but rather from acquantainces of mine introducing me to girls they already have meet before).
Since then, I also have had this LMR that is worth mentioning:

I am back from holidays and I have just spent the best holidays of my life. I have seen girls attracted to me that I thought were out of my league before. I have also understand one big problem that I have. I am going to relate a detailed story of one of the night in another post, because I think it is very important.

Last edited:

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
So one night I was with 2 guys, one friend (who is kind of a natural with a lay count over 100), and one VERY charimastic guy (which originally is the friend of my friend, probably also a big lay count, but I know him less well).

It was around 2 or 3am and we were in the streets where everybody was. The location was a kind of seaside town for high class social kind of people.

The charimastic guy was a local and was fooling around talking to some people, and I was talking with my friend when a girl come to us to bring us some drinks and start to talk to us. My friend is more talkative to me so he started to talk to her, but I understood kickly that she was interested in me.

At some point my friend introduce me to the conversation by asking me some question, I ignore his question and just disrupt his conversation thread saying this instead:

- I was thinking about your name [a name with virgin in it].. are you still a virgin?
- No
- How old are you?
- So it is normal

I said this confidently and playful, I think it did the job to show a kind of sex worthiness. My friend jump back to the conversation but it was kind of lame and the girl get back to his group of friends.

Then I start to do some coaching to my friend explaining that he was lame with the conversation. And he was also very negative about this girl (not seing that she was nice with us by bringing us drinks and thinking she has some kind of motivation to exploit us) and with girls in general. He has a huge lay count but he is not happy with the quality of girls he gets. At this point I had spent several days of holidays with him and his friends, so I have had time to observe him. And everything click in my head at this very moment. I understand he lack confidence and self esteem (so I think he need to "compensate" with girls with resources/material goods), and he has some kind a backdrop negativity regarding girls thinking they try to exploit him. I tried to explain him everything that I understood about him to help him. I explain that this girl like us, probably me more than him, but she likes him too, and that she is not here to exploit us.

Afterwards we jumped in a car, me, my friend and the charismatic guy and one other girl. I talk with the girl while we where waiting for the charismatic guy to coming back from somewhere, I understood that this girl was the younger sister (she was 19yo) of the first girl (the 26yo). I also learned that the first girl had fuck the charismatic guy last year. Then the charismatic guy came back and she went sit and dance on him on the car. His sister was apparently in another car.

It was 5am and we headed in a place near a beach where people were gathering and the 2 sisters bring a speaker so we can put music. People were talking and dancing.

Then around 6am we left in 2 cars with the 2 sisters, 2 of their male friends, and me and my 3 friends. And we went on a beach.

I think it is a this moment that I start to spiral down with negativity. I don't remember exactly what I was thinking but the end result is that I fucked up big time. I spent a lot of time trying to remember my thinking process but couldn't figure it out exactly.

All I know was that the 2 male friends of the girls made me think this wasn't possible that something happen (just to be clear the 2 guys sounds way less cool than us and couldn't have done anything with the girls, from my point of view they were not rivals but cockblockers. Turned out they were probably gays but I didn't understand that at the time). Also the fact that they were 2 girls and us 3 guys made me think this was complicated and that's why I autoreject. I fucking don't know exactly why.

What happenned is that they start to remove their shoes and go in the sea at a place where their was a place of sand sticking out in the middle of water. They start to drink there. And I wait on the beach looking at them, thinking that I don't want to wet my clothes, that anyways there were the 2 cockblockers, and that anyways they there was only 2 girls for 3 guys.

And... at some point they start to undress to go in their underwear and go farer into the sea. My 2 friends start to kiss each girl (the charimastic guy with the 19yo, my friend the 26yo), and the 2 guys went back to the beach. And I start to understand that I fucked up big time and it drove me crazy.

At some point the 26yo came back on the beach to drink something and told me "you should have come". Probably I could have still come at this stage but I was so mad at myself and so negative that I did nothing. I just wait that they finish.

The worst is that they stay a very long time like that fucking in the sea with the sun rising in an heavenly setting. And I had to wait my friends because I need the car to get back to our places. Around 8am they went out the water and back to the beach. The 26yo ask me something to know if I was angry at her (probably for fucking my friend instead of me), the truth is that I was indeed angry (but couldn't blame anybody but myself).

Then there was some other adventures before we got home, but these are irrelevant.

Later my friend told me he didn't manage to have a boner so he actually didn't fuck her. Such a waste.

Needless to say these 2 sisters were smoking hot.

What happens is that the 26yo would have probably preferred fuck me but I autoreject for some obscure reasons (mainly lack of confidence, and secondly out of some kind of altruism for my friend because I want to prove him that he could fuck this girl without the need to "compensate", I reckon I feel grateful and like I owe him something because it's him who invited me to the holidays and introduced me to his group of cool friends).

But I understand that this kind of altruism goes way to far and that I shouldn't do such sacrifice for others, even close friends, in the future. But the lack of confidence is probably the main part. I have something to work on.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The feeling and your resulting (in)actions you describe summon some remote memories of mine. Not having a particular situation in mind at this moment, I do remember them with some sort of "self-punishment". Does that resonate for you too?

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
The feeling and your resulting (in)actions you describe summon some remote memories of mine. Not having a particular situation in mind at this moment, I do remember them with some sort of "self-punishment". Does that resonate for you too?
It's close but I think this is more like "I don't deserve that" rather than self-punishment.
It’s like I am not used to success with hot girls so when I have such opportunity it sounds too good to be true and I talk myself out of it.

It's even something that I see in other domains of my life, where even if I am financially successful somehow my life situation is more complicated than some of my friends that manage more easily than me some situations. I think I expected problems to come and it tends to be self-fulfiling. This is like I am thinking "be careful, things are too good to be true".

Due to my childhood and early adulthood I am not used to things being easy and nice. I guess I need to adjust to my new life situation and enjoy more, and deeply believe that I deserve to taste the delicious fruits of life.

Last edited:

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
There is also something else that happened during these holidays that blew my mind.

The last night in a nightclub the girlfriend of one of the guy of our group started to show me some serious interest by touching my hands and arms while telling me that she want to come to my country. And her boyfriend was close to us, plus he had been nice with me, so I was uncomfortable with this situation. The guy looked quite drunk and they seem to be arguing. When we changed venues I just head back to my place instead of keeping partying with the group because I didn't want things get out of hands with more alcohol involved. Maybe there was a less drastic way to handle this situation, I don't know.

Anyway this girl was hot, and his boyfriend was good looking, well off, easygoing, all in all a rather high status guy... So it kinda blow my mind that she was interested in me. I take that as a sign that my fundamentals are getting good.

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok I went out a couple of times last week. Very eventful.

I'll start with last Thursday night.

I was with a male friend, and a couple (male and female) of friends that were dating. That was the first time I meet the girl of this friend. She was very nice and I think there was some kind of complicity between us, let's call her Stephany. The 4 of us took something like 3 drinks together, sitting at a table and then we went dancing.

Quickly a girl passed by me while I was dancing saying "Hi, how are you?" without stopping, and she went dancing 10 meters away. Stephany saw that and told me "wow! did you see that? go talk to her!". I started to find excuses to not go, for example she was with a guy so I was hesitant, Stephany told me that he wasn't her boyfriend, and indeed it was quickly showing they weren't together. So after a few minutes of hesitation I asked Stephany advice on how I should approach and she showed me how to take her by the hand and dance with her. So I follow her advice and I did it: I went in front of her, took her by the hand and dance with her in front of her.

After maybe 1 minute she spoke first and asked me "do you like the music?", I say "not really", she said "Me neither but we have to deal with it". There was a bit of laughing.

However I was kind of lost on what to do. She asked me where I come from (doing the conversation again), I did the same. She was actually american (so a foreigner), I tease her about her accent which was somewhat discernable.

I kept dancing with her but I could see how this wasn't going anywhere. I touched her hair and try to kiss her but she denied it, so I stepped back dancing a bit more.

Overall I think the whole thing was a bit awkward because I didn't really knew what I was doing. We started to talk about the people with who we came (she was with 2 male friends), and they actually start to talk with my group of friends (our 2 groups were kind of merging).

Since our interaction wasn't really going anywhere, we went closest to this newly formed group, and I went to dance and talk near Stephany and her boyfriend, thinking I need to ventilate my attention, enjoying myself without her and with my friends, before coming back to talk to her.

Knowing how and when to reengage the conversation is a sticking point for me. Luckily enough Stephany was doing a kind of infield coaching for me. After maybe 5 minutes she told me go talk to her again.

So I did that. I went near the girl but she just start to talk with Stephany's boyfriend (let's call him David), pretty much ignoring me while I was next to her. I waited there maybe 2 minutes and then go away, going to talk with Stephany more.

The girl and David talked maybe 10 minutes together and David was very touchy with her, touching her back heavily while talking with her. The whole thing started to feel very akward to me.

I found it very distateful from both of them, because:
- David did that in front of her girlfriend
- It was kind of my target so he could have been nice and give me the precedence, especially since he was out with his girlfriend

And regarding the girl, well, I find it distateful that she was flirting with my friend after flirting with me.

I paid a drink to Stephany (it was my turn to pay drinks anyway) and we talk a bit more together, trying to ignore this awkward situation.

Stephany at some point had time to talk with the girl and her friends, and she told me that the girl was 45yo. It came as a big surprised as I thought she was way younger. When I start to dance with her the lighting was weak, but at this point the lighting got better and so I could see her face better and saw that she was indeed... let's say... not the youngest and prettiest.

David and her stopped to talk at some point and Stephany encouraged me to go to talk to her again. I was torn between the want to practice with her my game, and the fact that she was actually quite ugly plus that she was kind showing a kind of lack of respect by ignoring me earlier when I went near her in order to restart a conversation, choosing instead to talk to my friend.

An important fact is that David is someone who has a lof ot IOIs from women when we go out together, he is taller than me (I am tall, but he is even taller), has blue eyes, and apparently a facial structure that girls tend to like. When we go out together in a club, I see many girls looking at him, and not me.

So let's say he is a 8, while I am a 7, and the girl was... a 4.

I have noticed several times this dynamic where the girl will ditch the interaction with a lower-SMV guy if she thinks she has a shot with a higher-SMV guy (eg... she will ditch the interaction with a 7 if she think she has a shot with an 9)... and I think this is exactly what happened.

Now that David and her were no longer talking together, I could see her looking at me, probably wishing I came back to talk to her again. But I didn't like this behavior, even if it is female nature and it is what it is. Adding to this the fact that she was not really pretty, I just give up on the interaction, despite the encouragements of Stephany.

The day after, I told to our 3rd friend that I thought that the behaviour of David was a bit weird. Turned out David told to this 3rd friend that while I approached her, David and her 2 guys friends talked together, and her friends told David that she fancied him the most, instead of me. So that's kind of why he did that, because he had had the assurance from her friends that she finds him hot (and despise being with his grilfriend).

Anyway I think this was good practice, showing my lack of skills to deal with this situation. Because even if the girl preferred David, I could have done a better job and move the interaction forward with better skills, because I was higher SMV than her. I think I have a lot of room for improvement.

I think I need to find a detailed/step by steps guide on what to do in these kind of situations (ie. Approach while dancing/how to ventilate my attention/how to reengage a conversation).

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The day after, I told to our 3rd friend that I thought that the behaviour of David was a bit weird.
Talk to David about it. If nothing else, you can get an understanding of his reasoning.

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think I understand his reasoning quite well through what our common friend told me.

He has a need for validation so he wanted to prove himself that he could bang this girl if he wanted to.
Also I think he lack basic education in the way of behaving in front of one girlfriend, which I know he doesn't fancy that much anyways.

He also told that common friend that he saw the girl wasn't that receptive to my approach. So I guess that makes sense from his point of view "Winston doesn't seem to go anywhere, it is my turn now".

But the whole situation is rather ridiculous given the fact that the girl wasn't pretty

However this is anedoctical. I had other interesting stuff that happened the last days of last week. I'll write about them later or tomorrow when I have time.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Emphasis was on "if nothing else". Primary reason was to let him know how you didn't find his move correct and see if it can be avoided in the future.

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
I now have 11 lays
Make it 12.

My friend of the "fucking the sister in the sea" story helped me upgrade my Tinder profile with new photos. I now have more matches and of better quality.

I matched with a girl at 1pm. My texting was really good I think, initially she denied a date the same day but after the texting she accepted.

She proposed the place, I complied. When I arrived she was with a girl friend drinking a bottle of wine.

I demonstrate a lot of value by talking about my holidays and my lifestyle, but I could see that something wasn't clicking the right way.

Then I did a projection. She was chronically stressed and I talked about TRE. I told her "I should show you how to do it". And that was exactly when things started to take off.

I did DHV but without showing interest it was going nowhere. I needed to show interest in her for her to start feeling emotions. And the projection was a way to show interest in her, which allow her to enjoy my value.

Note to myself: DHV without showing interest = route to nowhere

Then I talked about drugs and she open a door for sexualisation. I took that door and we talked about sex during 5 minutes. Her friend was conveniently away on the phone during this time. When she came back from her phone call, we changed topics.

From that moment I see that's it was totally on and that she was really into me, and was talking to her friend only out of politeness but take every opportunity to talk to me and ask questions about me.

She also proposed to order another bottle of wine and some food. I kept being cool while talking to the 2 girls.

After a while she started to sexualize again by talking about BDSM and her experience in libertine clubs. Her friend listens but doesn't talk too much. What's funny is that they weren't close friends so they never talk about that between them before.

When we finished the second bottle of wine and the food, she asked me "What the plan now?"

I answered "It depends if you want to stay with your friend or not".

She told me "not necessarily".

So I find an excuse to go at her place (mine was complicated for logistical reasons). We said goodbye to her friend, and took a cab to her place.

At her place things went smoothly and we started kissing after maybe 15 minutes. Sex was intense and good. She came while I didn't care at all if she did, but apparently she did.

Note to myself: if sexualisation beforehand, no LMR

Last edited:

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
One thing really important I must add about this last lay is that if the girl sexualized herself the conversation during the second wine bottle (by talking in a very open way about her past BDSM experiences), I am 100% sure it's because something I have said beforehand.

The 2 girls were talking about a date her friend had done another day. It went badly, the guy was trying to touch the girl without understanding she wasn't into it. And apparently, there were several other people during the date.

So I said "but do you do often dates with several other people?"

And they answer "oh no... it was exceptional. Like today... it was not planned at all, I should have been single but my friend just came up unexpected".

And I said "ok... because it gives less freedom..."

I was thinking "less freedom to lead the girl somewhere else... or to pull" but she probably understood it in the way "less freedom about the conversation topics".

So after I said that, she probably thought "fuck it... it's a great guy... I won't restrict myself because of my friend, I'll talk about my sexual past with him in front of my friend, I don't care".

So I give her hint that made her open up. It wasn't exactly on purpose, it is rather a discovery by chance. Anyway it is really interesting to note how the behavior of a girl can be heavily influenced by what we say, by the hints and covert permission our words convey. How much power we have over her.

Like during sex, at some point I start to dirty to talk to her. And sure enough, she responded instantly and enthousiastically, again waiting for my lead/permission to express herself.

Last edited:

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
Something I wanted to write about, but didn't have time to, is what happened last Sunday.

I was again with the same friend of the "fuck sisters in the sea story", let's call him John. We were on holidays, on an island.

Saturday evening we meet some group of girls that he already known from his social circle. The day after, one of the girl asked us what was our plan for the day because she was alone for the day, because her friend left the island the morning.

So we went with her to the beach. John, the girl and me.

In the car I started to talk with the girl. John went buying some stuff for him, meanwhile I kept talking with the girl. I made a kind of retarded joke about our named, and she laughed.

Despite knowing her more than me beforehand, and being very experienced with girls, John didn't talk to her much and it's me who was leading the conversation. Initially I did it out of politeness because things we would have been a bit awkward otherwise.

When we sit on the beach, I took naturally the middle position because it was me that was talking with the girl the most. We ordered a bottle of wine that we drunk, the girl and me (because for some weird reasons, John decided to stop alcohol during this period).

I tried to include more John in the casual chit chat I had with the girl, but every attempts didn't bring much results. At some point, John fall asleep.

So I was drinking wine with this girl lying next to me and I could feel that the vibe was escalating. I didn't put much effort into it, it wasn't on purpose. My initial state of mind was just "if I didn't talk with this girl, things will get awkward".

Then when the conversation was catching on, on the beach, it was "we are in a good spot, on the beach, with wine and the sun, let's just enjoy the moment".

Basically I was just care free. Without ulterior motive. And it works.

At some point I give her advice to won money. She thanks me and did a projection "maybe next year we will both sit here again being wealthy". At this point I took her insta to keep in touch.

She explained me that she had meet other guys during this week with who she could have spent the afternoon but they wouldn't be comfortable with them because they would have waited for "something to happen".

She told me this week she meet a guy that get jealous when she disappeared during 5 minutes at the club.

I explain her that if I had a girlfriend I wouldn't be comfortable with her going partying without me, because I think that clubs are for hooking up.

She told me that since she is a party girl things couldn't work between us.
(There she did a projection of us being in relationship together which I think is very flirty, despite the so-called objection I think it kind of set a flirting frame).

I answered: "Well maybe we should try to see what would happen"
(Decent answer but probably not the best answer, maybe too much pulling/interest from my part with this sentence. A better answer I think would have been "thanks god we are not together, it would be awful indeed!".)

We both laughed.

"With me you would have not 5 minutes, but 10 minutes of freedom in the club, so you should make the most of it."

We both laughed.

She asked me why I was so jealous and whether my ex girlfriend cheated on me or something.

I told her that no she didn't cheat, but that I have a theory that girls need a guy that put a framework on them and enforced some limits on them. Otherwise they will resent the guy if he is not jealous at all and not setting any limits.

She answered me that it's an interesting theory and that see agree with most of it.

Then at some point I talk about her tattoos. She had a tattoo meaning that she is wild. But she meet her ex right after having made that tattoo. I told her "oh so you didn't had time to put that into practice...", she kind of acknowledged it, and we both laughed.

At some point we also talk about escorts. She had a story where she was with one of her girl friend in a night club trying to speak with a guy, but the guy was basically stolen from them by an escort, and consequently her friend almost fight with the escort. It was funny.

I told her that I don't understand how a guy can prefer an escort to a normal girl, that a normal girl has so much more to offer than just sex. We both agreed on that.

So in my book, all that was rather flirty.

And our body languages were synchronized and we were leaning toward each other.

Then at some point it was time to left the beach. With our car we bring her back to her place so she could take a shower, and we went to our place to take a shower. The plan was to meet again at her place something like 1 or 2 hours later, and then go eat dinner at a restaurant.

I had took her insta on the beach. We talked together to coordinate and I joked a bit
about how long I was in the bathroom to groom myself (she was talking with me to synchronize the logistics and no longer my friend, while at the beginning of the afternoon it was my friend that were talking with her to synchronize the logistics).

At our place my friend talked about doing a threesome with her. I said "no it's too risky, I prefer to fuck her alone". He tried to negotiate but I still refused. He ended up saying "ok fuck her alone if you want to fuck her alone, but for that you need to deserve her."

We went back to pick her up by car and head to the restaurant. She had slept a bit in the interval, while I had not sleep, I only showered and prepared myself and talk with my friend. After the afternoon on the beach + the wine, my energy was really low and a bit of sleep would have boost my energy. I was really tired and struggling with my energy. I tried to drink more alcohol to increase my energy, it went up a bit but not perfect.

The vibe wasn't the same than on the beach, my friend talk a lot more, it's pretty much him that lead the conversation. During the dinner he sexualised with her, pushing sex topics, reading her hands and saying stuff like "I see you will have a threesome tonight".

I participate actively on the conversation, even on sex topics, but I wasn't leading like on the beach. My friend was leading. And I was frustated that the vibe wasn't the same than on the beach. Also I was thinking more about logistical stuff and the need for escalation so I wasn't care free like on the beach, I was more in my head thinking about the need to do stuff to make sex happen.

I think that is a sticky point that I have. I tend to struggle to escalate physically and logisticaly while staying outcome independent. When I am near the goal, I tend to put some pression on myself, especially when the girl is hot.

And the girl was really hot. She put a very sexy evening dress, and many, many guys were looking at her when we walked on the streets. That's the sign of at least an 8 in my book.

After that I proposed to go dancing in some bars. We wandered in the streets. Find a bar with cool music inside, we danced a bit, I tried to dance with her and while behind her I put my hand on her waist, but I saw she wasn't receptive so I stopped it.

Then we went to a nightclub but it was boring. The music was loud but nobody was dancing. We didn't talk anymore with each other, we just wait her silently, drinking our glasses. My friend left abruptly.

I was alone with the girl, but the vibe was really low. She got angry because it was my friend who was the driver. He left me the keys before leaving, I told her I could drive her to her place. She told me I was too drunk.

We went outside, looking for a taxi. I think she tried to reinitiate the vibe by making a joke "Now you are going to get killed", which was funny because I was blindly following her during 5 minutes in random streets because she had put Gmap on to find a street where taxis could come. At some point I had to help her with the orientation, because we all know that it is not because a girl has a map that she will manage to find the right path.

But at the same time she was angry because my friend didn't warn her before leaving. She started saying she hates us. I told her to not talk like that. She starts to reformulate to attenuate, "what you both have done was stupid". I got angry, I left her. She told me "thank you for leaving me alone" I told her "Thank you for insulting me". And that's it, I headed to my place.

I think I got angry more out of frustation with not being able to escalate things rather than out of her behavior. Her behavior was fair enough, I was too drunk to drive, while my friend didn't drunk much so it would have made more sense that he drove.

The day after she left the island. 48 hours later she told to my friend by message, "I am happy your friend is still alive" because she saw me in one of his story.

So I message her
"Yes I am alive
I wasn't that drunk
I am happy you got safely to your place"

She wished me a nice end of holidays, I wished her good luck for getting back to work. And that's it.

I think I could have fucked her if I had managed better the situation. But it was a tricky situation, not a real date. And on the evening I was tired. But it is not an excuse, I don't think I had the skills to make that happen even though I hadn't been tired.

I think I did a really good job the afternoon but the evening was less good.

Last edited:

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yesterday I flirted with a 21yo model.

The context is a bit messy.

John matched with a girl on tinder. She wanted to arrange a meeting with her friend.

Wednesday evening we were 3 guys: John, David and me.
John set up the meeting with us (the 3 guys) + the 2 girls + he made come a third girl with who he was talking on tinder.

So we were 3 guys and 3 girls. John left after 1 hour with the third girls. So we were David, me and the 2 girls.

We talked during maybe 1 hour more with the 2 girls. There was a good energy.

I was sitting in front of the 21yo girl, I DHV, she asked me questions but I wasn't sure if it was out of politeness, or if there was interest. I didn't talk about her work at all (modeling).

I read one of Chase's article about eyes contact that made me realised that I didn't get the basics at all. I wasn't looking enough other people when they talk. So I focused on that. When the girl talked to me I was looking at her in the eyes with a relaxed face.

David seemed to do good with the girl he was sitting in front of.

At some point my girl proposed that we meet up again the 4 of us the day after. I wasn't sure if this was serious or not.

Near the end I proposed we stayed in touch with insta. I add the 2 girls on insta. David's girl add me instantaneousny, but my girl wait until the end of the morning of the day after to add me.

They lived 5 minutes away. David proposed that we walked with them until their place but they declined. We say goodbye to each other.

‐--------

The next day in the afternoon I got a message from David telling me he was setting up the meeting at the end of afternoon. He was talking with his girl, I had no news of my girl besides the fact that she added me on insta with a kind of big delay.

We all meet up at the end of afternoon. David was more talkative than me. We walked around a bit. During the walk we split in group of 2, David with his girl and me with my girl. But David was again more talkative than me, sometimes we regroup forming again a group of 4.

Then I push the idea of sitting somewhere to drink something. Both girls went to the restroom as soon as we arrived. Probably talking about us.

When they came back my girl sat next to me and David's girl sat next to him.

I ask her what's her type of guy. She said she doesn't have a particular physical type but that she want someone smart and something else that honestly I don't remember.

Then I think I did something very important at this point.

I am currently Swinggcat's ebook Real World Seduction and I try to integrate "being the prize". So I thought about that.

So when she said that she is lookong for someone smart and the other characteristic that I forgot... I said. "Well you pretty much described me."

She laughed.

I then said "but I am not sure I want to date a girl that is on tinder".

She laughed and justified herself with being on tinder only since a few days and because she is bored and want to just meet people with her friends that is her only a few days for holidays.

It's funny how it works. "You are looking for someone like me but I am not sure I want to date you".
To a 21 year old model
And the girl went on justify herself, kind of chasing me. Swinggcat is a genius.

Then something very important happened again.

We changed topic, and she did a projection of us being together. Something like "if we are on the middle of the night and you start shaking I shouldn't call the police". Because I talked to her about TRE.

Then she asked my astrological sign. I asked her which allow my to kind of deep dive on her personality.

I think that the day before I already connected pretty well with her. I think listening and connecting with girls is one of my big strength. Because I know that even though David is more talkative, he doesn't connect as well with girls. I also think girls love to open up to someone they deem high value. So I need to be careful to not forget to DHV before deep diving/connecting otherwise I think they won't open up as much.

I just need to integrate more attraction techs after the connection part, and I reckon I will be very good. That is what I did with the line "you are looking for me but I am not sure I want to date you" and it fucking worked.

Then we paid and start walking around again. David and his girl were lagging behind and they start kissing. My girl was kind of shocked "omg omg".
"I said dont worry she is in good hand"
"It's the first time I see her doing that"
"Come on, in nightclubs you have never seen each other kissing a guy?"
"Yes but here we are in daytime and we just meet you yesterday"

We walked more, starting to talk about parting ways (David and me had planned something else the evening).

I asked myself if I should kiss her too. But I choosed not to do so:
- it would have look like I am doing it because David is doing it
- I wasn't sure she was ready
- it would have accomplish nothing more from my point of view. My goal was just to see her again in 2 weeks because I am was leaving the day after for a trip abroad

So I just said "let's catch up again when I am back."
She agreed and told me "you have my number".

‐---‐--------
Then after when David and I were together. He told me that her girl told him (while they were kissing) to not say anything to me (lol) but that her friend was liking me. And also that "I need to go slowly with her". Which is what I felt. It vindicates me with the decision of not kissing her.

Last edited:

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
Make it 12.
14 now

The 13th, I was in a short holiday trip with a friend. We shared an hotel room. He had a tinder date in the lobby of our hotel. I was there too because we were talking with 2 girls when she arrived. 10 minutes after he go in our room with the girl. I go for a walk during 1 hour than came back in our hotel room. They were done, while I was in the bathroom my friend told me "she is OK to fuck you". So I went in the bed next to her, she asked my my name, I answered her and asked her the same. Then I started touching her and kissing her, and we fucked. Not much seduction involved on my part but still a good reference experience.

The 14th was yesterday, at a birthday party. It was not the prettiest girl of the party, but it is what is it. It was kind of a sure thing whereas some other girls were more risky, so I prefered to go for the safe route.

There were at least 2 other girls that I think were potentially interested. But I have a problem to show interest without losing value. I really struggle to do that. A friend made out with one of the girl who I am pretty sure was interested. But I didn't manage to move things forward with her because I didn't show her my interest.
With one another, I tried to kiss her while we were alone in the kitchen, but it went wrongly and it killed the flirt with her for the remainder of the evening. To show my interest without losing value is really my big sticky point now.

Last edited:

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey

It was a girl that my friend introduce me to, by giving me her insta. He already fucked her once, and then friendzoned her. We did a date and I pull her, it was pretty easy because she was into me from the start (sending me nudes before the date...) Not the prettiest one once again, but currently I focus on increasing my lay count.

It could have been 16. With my friend we went out to several bars an evening, and around 2 or 3am he was talking to a girl that he knew. When he introduced me to her I understood the girl was interested. Usually I wouldn't have know what to do, but I remembered a night game coaching that I did a few months ago and applied what I learned (isolate/test for compliance and fast escalation). So I told the girl we where going to the bar take a new drink, she complied, and then I physically escalate by making our cheeks touching while I was talking in her ears, and also touching her back with my hand. I also said "I like you". On my first ask for pulling (at her place because she lived closer) she was hesitant. So I kept touching her and making her horny, and she was quickly ready and she complied on my second request.

So we went to her place, which was 10 minutes away, walking. Once there everything went smoothly except I was really, really drunk. I lost my boner when the condom had to be put on, so I fingered her instead. I slept a few hours thinking it would be better after a few hours of sleep, but when I woke up and I tried to fuck her again, I could even get a boner this time. So again I fingered her until she cums. While at it, she asked me "why are you using your fingers?", poor girl wanted my dick. I was still so drunk that I didn't even bother to answer her and explain her why.

Then I left her place, after giving her my insta on a paper because I had no more battery, telling her to add me if she want to keep in touch. She added me after a few hours. I sent her a message 3 days after but she didn't answered.

So I guess technically it doesn't count as a lay, even if seduction wise I did everything right. It balances out the girl I fucked just after my friend fucked her, when we shared the same hotel room. This time technically it was a lay, but I had nothing to do seduction wise. The exact opposite.

------------------

It turns out I have less time to allocate to seduction than I initially thought I would. I need to focus on my business, I was hoping it would be on autopilot by now, but the reality is that I need to focus intensely on it if I want to win more money, which I do.

Due to that it's unpractical for me to go out currently, but I still have time to focus on theory and to work on fundamentals.

I have bought One Date/TDA several months ago, and I have plenty of content that I haven't watch yet. I need to do that. I also want to finish Real Word Seduction by Swinggcat, I have started it but dropped it after 20 pages.

So this is my objectives on the theoretical front, let's fix a deadline at the end of January:
- be up to date with One Date/TDA
- finish reading Real World Seduction

Last edited:
>