Observations  The reality distortion

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I always write with analogies, I think it make stuff more understandable.... So you have this guys that have accomplished everything in their field "Bill gates" "steve jobs" "jordan" etc.. etc...

Some of them if they are frank they tell you, how depress they were after they accomplish their stuff and then woke up, and got depress cause nothing left...

Well, so what happens in seduction when this happens, you will notice a lot of guys that accomplish their pick up stuff get totally depress and suicidal our own razor jack, mystery, sinn etc...

But that is not what i am talking about, what i am talking about is the reality distortion that sometimes i experience and seen other guys as well go through it, when on downwards trend, usually this happens either after break of pick up, after break ups, after lose of rotation, after a bad pick up period (and yes it happens sometimes clubs go to shit, out of season, bf season, changes in algorithm online etc...)...

So you are like fuck am i that guy that slept with all those women, does the shit that i teach works? and you kind of go into self doubt and you are like am i a fraud? did i accomplish that or it was a dream? So you go into an identity crisis, because you are temporally not getting the results you were getting or because your heart is not longer in it... And then.... When you least expect it if you keep putting work boom, oh shit i am back..... But sometimes you may never come back, then you doubt your past...

So maybe is good to quit at the top like nfl player do, or just settle down cause you are scare that you do not have it or just keep going and doing your thing and putting in the work? most guys settle down i personally choose to keep going till my dick falls.....

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think Mystery realized how stupid he was for selling his soul for women LOL. And I think most players get bored of the lifestyle in the long run and think back of what they could have achieved instead, like starting a family or just generally be with one of the 100 girls they slept with that they actually liked

Edit: oh and btw if your dick falls off come to Thailand its cheap to implant you a new one

Last edited:

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Low momentum will screw up your perception of reality, this also goes for other kinds of personal disasters. It is also true at the micro level - venues and sets look more closed up when in bad state.

Do not be tempted to quit pickup at low momentum. I have noticed that I end up with more mentally unhealthy chics at low momentum than at high.

Those who get depressed from achieving their goals probably had somewhat one-dimensional or short-sighted goals in the first place - I can't relate to this at all.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Well, fuck my life, one of the dudes i used to recommend and use to be one of the best, is going through what I am talking in the op...(please don't say or ask me who out of respect) I hope gets out of the hole, cause his game is shit borderline cringe now... his game went from boss sexual game to seeking rapport cringe..

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
alright this was an observation I made in the game (theory).... but i got pmd by poster that wanted to make a contribution, but is not a tribal elder, if someone has the issues i posted in op he came out with this suggestions:

Hey Skills,

I was reading through "The Reality Distortion" and I know exactly what you're talking about. Can't reply there so I'm just sending you this directly. I would highly recommend looking into "The Infinite Game" by Simon Sinek (has good youtube content too). Also consider some of Alan Watt's talks on "MAYA" -- the world as an illusion. And of course a book that Chase recommended a while back, The Denial of Death.

Hope it helps.

All The Best,

>