The secret to forming a HUGE social circle full of sexy women! (Step by step!)

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ever wanted to be the cool guy that had women flock to him? Ever seen a guy in the VIP section popping bottles and dancing around with a ton of hotties? Do you ever wish you could be the guy that always has people sending him invites to cool parties and events? Need some extra cash? Read on...

Anyways, excuse the gimmicky marketing above but this guide will help you achieve all of the above. But Wait! There is more... I wrote this guide so it can be pretty much idiot proof. Follow the steps and the lifestyle of "the rich and famous" can be yours.

But seriously now, I'm going to attempt to skip the fluff and BS and keep this guide as short and concise as possible.

Disclaimer: After reading a certain step you may think to yourself, "But Warped, I dont/cant do that." DO NOT post that in the comments. Use your brain to figure out ways to overcome obstacles. Losers make excuses, winners find solutions.

What you will need:

- At least average social skills
- A few cool guy friends
- Some extra cash (how much depends on a lot of factors so dont ask)
- A place to party
- The ability to get up off your ass

Phase 1

Day One: Tuesday

- Call up a few of your guy friends and tell them what your doing. The more help you have the better.

- Find a place to throw parties at. USE YOUR BRAIN! You can find super awesome places for little to no money.

- Read up on google on how to throw good parties.

- Make a facebook account that you will use to promote future parties. Mine used to simply be called "The Badass Party and Social Club"

Day Two: Wednesday

- Print up flyers promoting party (optional but works well). I like to do two per page to save money. Make them look cool.

- Add all yours and your buddies friends to the party group on facebook. Announce your party to them all using it.

- You and your friends dress really well and look cool.

- Hit the streets! You and your friends divide up and go to malls, parks, busy streets, etc. You want to target 80% women and 20% guys. Make sure the women are hot and the guys look cool. Just walk up, have a smile, and say "hey, you guys seem cool. Some friends and I are throwing a massive party this weekend and you all should come." Then hand them a flyer. The more friendly you seem and the cooler your look (look cool and they will assume your party will be cool. Look like a nerd and they will assume your party will suck) the more that will be interested. Take their numbers.

- In the beginning about 30% - 40% of the people you invite will show up. This number will increase as your get more known for having kick ass parties.

Day Three: Thursday

- Make sure everything is coming together and on schedule.

- Invite more people out on facebook. Encourage people to "like" and "share" the group with their friends.

- Send a text to the numbers you got and say "hey, it was nice to meet you. Hope to see you at my party tomorrow. 8PM."

Day Four: Friday

- Party!

- After about 45 minutes into the party stop the music/DJ and say "Thanks everyone for coming to my party. Hope your all having a great time!" You can add whatever you like to it. I like to also tell people about the facebook group and to remind them to add their pics they take at the party to the group.

- Walk around, mingle, have fun, network with people. You are going to have a TON of social value for being the main guy to set up the party and bring all these people together. Don't be shocked when you see a lot of girls giving you the eye and flirting with you.

- Instead of doing typical club game seduction stuff, keep it all on the low key. Talk to girls, give them seductive eye contact and some flirty smiles but don't look overly seductive to anyone who might be watching. Don't bother with girls who are there with dates or who show no interest. Will be plenty who likes you. Be sure to get all their numbers. If you want to fuck one of the girls just casually say "hey, lets go somewhere more private" and then isolate her to a room and fuck. Damn near every girl wants to fuck the most popular guy in the room... YOU! Dont go around bragging after or even make a big deal about it.

- Take pics of people having fun. Have your buddies take pics. Take pics of yourself with guys, girls, mixed groups, EVERYONE.

Now whats happened after the party: You have made a TON of friends which all think your cool because you threw a kick ass party and you met some awesome women, many of who want to meet you again.

Day Five: Saturday

- Add photos to the facebook group. Make a post saying how the party was a blast and how you met a bunch of really cool people.

- Throughout the day you will probably get text from people inviting you out to hang. If not no big deal it sometimes takes a couple parties.

- If any chick text you she wants your cock! Your choice. If not you can text any of the chicks who seemed interested and see if shes up for hanging out.

Phase 1 is now completed.

What you accomplished: You got up off your ass and got a party together. You met a ton of new friends and filled your phone with numbers of women who have at least some interest in you. You also started a facebook group which is adding more and more people every day. Take a few days and enjoy the spoils of your labor.

Phase 2

Day Nine: Wednesday

- Time to get to work again. Make a list of the top three clubs in your area you would like to get VIP at.

- Call up all the clubs and ask to speak to the manager or promoter (I prefer the promoter as he often comes with more social benefits early on such as more networking and such). Tell him that your the leader of a large social party group and that if they hook you up you will let them add your group to their list. Promoters get paid per person that enters the club on their list. The also have the power to give you VIP and free drinks. If the first club wont do it (rare) go down your list until one does. The promoter will want to add your big ass group to their list.

- Pick a bar close to the club you will be leading everyone too.

- Send a mass text to everyone saying "Pregaming at X-Bar at 9pm and then anyone who goes with me to X-NightClub gets free VIP!" and then repost the same thing on your facebook group. Plenty of people will show up to get free VIP.

Day Ten: Thursday

- Text/Facebook chat a lot of the hotteies and make sure to invite them out personally. Make sure to casually slip in the whole VIP thing. You want it to sound like a genuine "friend inviting another friend" thing and not like a salesman doing some sales pitch. You don't have to worry about the guys because where the hot women go, the men follow.

Day Eleven: Friday

- Meet up with everyone at the bar and pregame for a bit. Have fun, mingle, thank people for coming out, get in a social mood.

- After a while lead the whole group on foot (this is why its important to get a bar close to the club) to the club. Walk right up to the front of the line and say "My friends and I are on the list." Give him your name. The promoter will take you into the club and lead you to the VIP section. Your drinks should be free all night along with a couple bottles of bubbly for free for the group as well. The bigger the group, and the more women and the hotter they are, the more the club will kiss your ass and treat you like a king.

- Now go around and do your thing. Have fun, party, take pics, and network. Dont just hang around the group that came with you, go meet other people. Cool thing is, your going to be one of the "coolest" guys in the club, especially to the women. Your a vip (social value), you have a ton of friends around you (social value), the women see other hot women from your group flirting with you (social value). When your out mingling amongst the club goers, you will notice a lot of women giving you attention. DO NOT OVER GAME. You don't really have to use any game other than being the cool social guy whos fun. Just give flirtatious eye contact, a sly smile, and if you want to fuck the girl your talking too try to isolate her. If she isolates then its almost always on. Its not rocket science. Take numbers from every girl whos interested so you can try to meet up with them later and invite them to parties and other events later.

Day Twelve: Saturday

- Text everyone thanking them for coming out and asking them if they got home ok.

- Add pics to facebook and talk about how the night was a blast. Put another thanks on there.

Phase 2 is now complete.

What you accomplished:
Phase 2 is a milestone because now you have at least one promoter friend that will always give you VIP to the clubs. Congrats! Now your that fun guy popping bottles in the VIP with hotties and you didn't even have to pay 1,000+ for it like the rich chodes do. You have a bunch of new friends who are inviting you out to do stuff and you have a phone full of numbers from chicks who want to hook up with you. Life is great and you did it all in twelve days.

In Phase 3 you will learn how to grow your group even more and put everything on autopilot so you can enjoy all the spoils without hardly any work.

In Phase 4 I will show you how to start making money and getting tons of free stuff in ways you have probably never imagined... and their all ethical!

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: The secret to forming a HUGE social circle full of sexy women! (Step by step

Phase 3

Congratulations! Before we get to the nuts and bolts of phase three lets look at your new life so far after only twelve days.

- You are now the leader of a big (and growing) social group filled cool guys and hot women.

- You're the popular guy and other men want to do you favors and are inviting you to to places left and right.

- Women are texting and chasing you. They all know that lots of other women are as well which makes them chase you all the harder.

- You have an awesome club hookup and get VIP there for free every time and get free drinks and such.

Fucking awesome!

Now lets grow your social circle even more while lessening the work load. By now you should have at least 50+ people (could easily be more like 100+) who have been to your parties and to the club VIP with you. You have a very active facebook group that contains a ton of pics. Everyone who sees the group realizes how much fun it is. If you dont have all this then you need to go out and approach more people and add more people from facebook. If, however, you do meet these standards then most of your work is done for you. The group will now grow on its own by word of mouth. People who have been to your party will tell their friends and then those friends will eventually tell their friends, so on and so forth.

Your social circle is now pretty much on autopilot and new men and women are being constantly introduced into it which means you will always have a fresh supply of women to seduce. Better yet all these women will see the other women flirting with you and chasing you and many of them will start to do the same.

Its not all easy sailing, however! The bigger your circle grows the more drama you can possibly have. At some point your group and and will attract trouble makers that causes drama within your circle. Its best to give these people the boot as quickly as possible to keep everyone (including yourself) happy.

Once your circle gets bigger you can start throwing parties and club outings multiple nights a week. Its now a good time to also seek VIP at other clubs too to so the one club doesn't get stale. Pretty soon you will have hookups to all the major clubs and over 150+ in your network. Once this happens its time to start making some money for your efforts.

Phase 4

Early on it helped to have promoter friends and just add your group to their list but now its time for you to become the promoter. The big downside is now your going to piss off all your promoter friends because now your going to be making the money! Now, however, you have a big enough group to have a ton of leverage so there is really nothing they can do about it. Simply talk to the club managers and tell them you want to be a promoter and want half the door price for each person you bring in. So if the club charges a 10 dollar cover you now get 5 per person. If you get 50 people to go out with you thats 250.00 for doing nothing but partying and doing the same stuff you have been doing. You will also still get free VIP and drinks. Fuck yeah!

Don't stop there. Call up a few high class restaurants and ask to talk to the manager. "Hello my name is ________ and I'm the leader of a very large social club filled with young hungry people. I'm calling around and seeing which restaurant would like our business the most." Keep talking and the manager will offer your perks such as having your meal for free and everyone else's discounted. If not then simply call the next place. Now you get your meal free and your group loves you even more because your getting them a great meal at a discounted price. It doesn't stop there though, you can do this will all kinds of businesses. Call up indoor rock climbing places, camping sites, paintball places, museums, etc.

Once you get a big facebook group with several hundred members or more you can even advertise on it.

CAUTION: Advertising too much will devalue the group and make people feel like your less of a friend and leader and more of a marketer.

Find a product or service that people in your group might actually like and then contact that business and tell them about your group. See how much they will pay you to put a link to their product/service a couple times a month on your group page. For example, a local wine shop payed me to post a link to their place 2 times a month. I didn't charge them much but I had a few other businesses pay me too. I also got free memberships and passes at the local zoo and a huge amusement park for advertising them on my group. People will scratch their back if you scratch theirs.

Be creative and you will find many ways and opportunities to make money from your group.

Conclusion

You can have a great lifestyle filled with cool guys and hot women who are chasing you and all it takes is a little work on your part. Trust me, the effort is worth it. Go out, put in the work and then enjoy the spoils. I love cold approach but its not the easiest or most efficient way to sleep with a lot of hot women, this system is. You don't have to fight an uphill battle every day. If you enjoy cold approach (I know I do) then continue to do it but do yourself a favor and make life easy for yourself as well. Let them chase you for once.

Have fun guys,

Warped Mindless

Ryan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: The secret to forming a HUGE social circle full of sexy women! (Step by step

I really hate to be a dick, and this looked really promising when i started skimming through this - well laid out and structured. But isn't this what every 'cool' male teenage guy does when he's in school?

And even with the people who were great at throwing parties, and having a massive mansion of a house, they didn't have hordes of women after them. They had a few, sure, but they were just attracted to his status as the really rich guy/great entertainer/provider. I'm not rich, and as we all know on GirlsChase- never be the entertainer or provider ;)

I was hoping for something a bit smoother and wasn't so standard. But i see you put a lot of work into it, so i hope it helps someone.

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Ryan,

Don't knock it till you try it.

Jake.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Ryan said:
I really hate to be a dick, and this looked really promising when i started skimming through this - well laid out and structured. But isn't this what every 'cool' male teenage guy does when he's in school?

And even with the people who were great at throwing parties, and having a massive mansion of a house, they didn't have hordes of women after them. They had a few, sure, but they were just attracted to his status as the really rich guy/great entertainer/provider. I'm not rich, and as we all know on GirlsChase- never be the entertainer or provider ;)

I was hoping for something a bit smoother and wasn't so standard. But i see you put a lot of work into it, so i hope it helps someone.

I don't know where you're from but here in the USA I dont know of too many high school guys that sets up a lot of parties, gets VIP into clubs, networks with a a lot of cool people, and then turns his social group into a cash generator.

Give it a try and I'm sure you will be surprised.

Tyme2k

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

This has to be one of the best posts I've read. It is a simple laid out process that works!

You could do this with little to no money(I did) it really depends how much work you put in. Think even a field for the first party could suffice. I must say one of the best parties I've been to was in a field, had a keg and charged by the solo cup... easy peasy.

If you are a guy that wants to eliminate boundaries as fast as possible go this route, I can assure you it will change your mother fuckin life!

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

This is awesome! I'll be in a new city in a month and will use this to get a new social circle going.

Thanks for posting this Warped!

~Nick

TheWiseFool

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Bookmarked. Great stuff Mindless!
- TWF

lanseri

Space Monkey
space monkey

At first I thought "yeah, cool idea, but I would never enjoy the company of partypeople."

..but it'd be MY party. With MY kinda people. :beard strokes:

Very interesting idea. Scares me a bit, but I think I'll need to start something of this sort rolling to get my film project started.

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I had a friend that rented a hall, got a temporary liquor licence and hosted a party along the lines of what is being described here. He did end up making a couple hundred dollars for the night's work but told me he thought it was too much work. He had to babysit everyone (there was drugs being sold / taken) and act like a bouncer. The cops came I think 2 or 3 times during the course of the night. He also had to make sure there was no underage drinking.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, just make sure you do your homework in checking out local laws and what you have to be sure about. Nothing like a party going well only to have it busted by the police, and you being charged with providing liquor to minors.

Just look at all aspects of it before you decide to undertake it.

-John

maximus6004

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Dude, i can't say how much i love this! I am a bouncer and know a couple promoters..... I do not know why i did not think of this! On the plus side i have always wanted to be a promoter as well.... Actually got myself free vip at the one club.

You my friend are a genious!

Oh and he was talking about going to other clubs that way it takes the stress off you. The bouncers and owners will take the fall and deal with the riff raff. Also people in high school it is a different ground all together even dating wise.

maximus6004

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Ok guys, i just did exactly what he said from phase one... Lol well i was nervous about it and kind of was awkward about it but the guy is giving me a shot. If i get thirty people in the club for a new event next month on a thursday. He will give me a free bottle service vip table so now im rallying the troops to go promote!

Guys i know you can do this, give it a try!

Paulie Walnuts

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Hey, wanted to add in two cents. I used to run my own party/rave/nightclub company. We controlled multiple nights at quite a few venues/nightclubs all around Seattle and another city in the southern part of the Puget Sound. It was fun and everything and you CAN get laid from this, but you've got to remember that while girls want to fuck the most popular guy in the room, YOU'RE NOT THE MOST POPULAR GUY EVERYWHERE YOU GO AND EVERY NIGHT! Matter of fact there was plenty of times being the boss of the party got in the way of me getting with a girl, or I lost out to a guy with better fundamentals than me (or worse I got needy/desperate etc.). This is really good stuff Mindless has written, matter of fact in a lot of ways it's akin to the way I started my company. Just be forewarned you still need to be a sexy man to get what you want. I've seen many party throwers/promoters and even club owners with shitty game end up chugging bottles in the back room whining about how girls didn't like them, hell I used to be that guy (even though I had gotten plenty of women I could never keep any of them around, neediness is a bitch).

Also I was labeled a player (even though I had shitty fundamentals), so women came to EXPECT a bad boy player image and when they didn't get it after getting to know me... well long story short I lost a lot more than I won.

Remember your fundamentals and work the basics first :).

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
As well meaning as this thread was, it is outdated. Handing out flyers? That screams low value.
Yea, that's only a small portion of the entire thread though.

And actually, it depends on how you do it. I spent a large portion of my undergraduate at university with a side-job where we had to do that.

Since I had just found pick up, I loved it hahaha. It was easy practice for indirect openers / opening in general. Everyone hated it except me ;)

Sure, plenty of people basically just told you to fuck off, but I turned one of them into a date, and had plenty of good reactions from people once I got the hang of it.

So, I wouldn't read that and think of all the times some chump has handed you a flyer. If a guy with great fundamentals that presents a cool frame and a good vibe does it... it might have you think twice.

Hue

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
As well meaning as this thread was, it is outdated. Handing out flyers? That screams low value.

you can also hack the model a bit

see parties as these as one model of your ecosystem of things

or instead - design that ecosystem in any size you want. With the type of events in them you like.

Shift from handing out flyers to other activities eg that on a night out sarging you will make you speaking to people and opening sets, room game etc become a social capture one too. That means you wanna work a lil on mingling skills. or just social skills. And add that to what youre doing in the mix beyond the particular girl close.

So instead of just loosing x number of sets youre engaged with over a night, put some of them in your ecosystem. Its easy for the girls to say yeas too and slowly you can grow a series of gir sets around you. this is what i did. then i hand picked the ones i liked to form my inner circle of female friends. One is a hot international upper class chick in fashion who has female gorgeous friends continually visiting from abroad. Guess how many of those glow has been in. whenever she has a cute friend come by she writes me cause she knows im good company and her girls love me. Easy as f. But you have to be a social dude - not like many of the players who prefer going out alone. I prefer oozing w a social group and picking up as part of that. And its natural for me.

just another angle on the same model. Also note @YS. angle on the first is very cool as a training wheel to adding girls to your ecosystem. Hack this shit your way.

You build smart pipelines, but it starts w a small ecosystem at least.

Last edited:
>