The untold story of conviction..

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Conviction is what enables a man to fumble his way through an interaction, having the woman herself, her friends and bystanders express their admiration and support for him as he makes mistake after mistake on his way toward the victory of the night.

Conviction is what enables a man to put his hands on a woman, to touch her as he desires, to take her clothes off and make her vulnerable and bend her over and have his way with her. For conviction in a man is the sweet release from responsibility for a woman, enabling her to fly high above her ego and be an enraptured spectator to the experience of her own conquering and submission.

Conviction creates and takes its own opportunities, requiring little in the way of processes or methods, but stepping firmly from one place to another through clarity of perception and the willingness to take action. It creates the necessary space for the instincts and intuitions, long buried under false illusions and negative emotions and false identities and repressive directives, to emerge unhindered and unjudged to do their natural and beautiful work.

Conviction is its own reward, offering a deep satisfaction for every action that a man takes, regardless of the circumstances he is in, the odds of his success, or the ultimate outcome. Every action taken with conviction is automatically independent of outcome, for a man can only have conviction if he has already accepted his own truth over any other.

A man’s conviction is like a fire that consumes the reality of those around him, transforming it to his own, transfixing people’s attention on him, making them do what he wants willingly and without resentment or fear, as if it comes from within them – and it does.

Conviction is what enables a man to get his way with a glance, or a slight expression, or a subtle movement of his body – because his body is what is seen by others, and it is the first to have been captivated by his will.

Conviction may stand easily alongside fear, or sadness, or happiness, or pain, or tranquility, but it leaves no room for anxiety, or dithering, or internal struggle, or indecision, or chaos. Conviction is the promise that, all things being equal, that which has been decided will be done, and cannot be changed for anything.

Conviction allows a man to walk into a dangerous place, and hypnotize his enemies, making them hesitate and question themselves and lower themselves to his perception of them, though he may be otherwise weak and they strong. It creates excuses and doubts, and breeds self-satisfying illusions in his enemies and weak-minded opponents, that ruin them and subjugate them long after he is gone.

Conviction is what enables a man to gather those around him to join him on an enterprise, whether it be an adventure, or a business, or a family, or even a brief moment of authenticity in an otherwise chaotic and nauseatingly obfuscated world. It reaches inside the lives of those who perceive him to create order where before there was only messiness – the order that he wishes and wills into existence.

Conviction is what makes an ugly face into a thing of beauty, creating strong impressive lines where before there were blurry gradients, and the lack of it renders the most beautiful face into a gooey, formless jumble of chaos. It is mesmerizing to those who perceive it, making them feel irresistible pleasure and an unrelenting pull of attraction toward the very thing they may have told themselves all their lives is ugly, or wrong, or worthless, or disgusting, or strange.

Conviction enables a man to seduce a woman without words, without unnecessary fear or exertion or hesitation, without coverings and presentations and gifts and displays of investment or any other kind of crude rewards. For conviction in a man is to a woman the same as what it means to himself – its own reward, its own validation, its own solution, its own pleasure.

Conviction allows a man to operate without judgement of others, to stand calm and unmoved alongside the greatest challenges to his own principles. For judgement is not what follows strong conviction, but appears only when it is required to reinforce that which is weakened and about to be overwhelmed. Judgement is a defensive action, and only something which is threatened needs to be defended.

Conviction enables a man to bend reality to his will – for who knows what is true or false, right or wrong, good or bad, just or unjust? But just as conviction has its own attractive beauty, this very attraction tips the weight of certainty to one side or the other, and brings the subsequent reality into existence by virtue of its own truth.

Conviction is a choice that a man makes every day, by hurling away false realities, and warm and comforting lies, accepting his own true nature and the nature of all other things, expressing his desires without inhibition, unhesitatingly treading the path that was laid out for him to walk over the earth, no matter what stands in his way, accepting as right and just that was built into the mechanisms of his mind and body before he was born, and was conferred to his responsibility to express into the universe.

And conviction is what enables a man to face the final and ultimate test of life – his own death, with nobility and an admirable calmness, without regret, or unnecessary fear, or outpouring of emotion, or anger, or resentment, or rancor, or the desire to take something innocent with him to keep company to his insecurity and self-hatred for all eternity. For conviction creates the necessary ending to all things even before they are created, needing no praise, or validation, or support, or indulgence in displays of happiness or grief, requiring at the end only that which every man is capable of under all circumstances – acceptance.

Conviction is what is means to be a man.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Pretty good write up!

I'd add that conviction itself is an underrated skill to develop. As dumb as it may sound, one of the things that helped me with my conviction was actually League of Legends. Conviction/boldness alone can sometimes help you win in times when you straight up shouldn't.

I've seen a lot of parallels with that in both games as well as life in general.

Even if you royally fuck up, most people will respect the conviction and boldness (as long as it's within reason).
--> example: asking a girl out or going for a kiss when she seems into it, or having a great date and then asking her to come home with you to then escalate. Even if she turns you down most women are flattered and respectful. Some are even disappointed that they can't say yes, fewer still will come back around months later
--> bad example: asking a woman out again after she's already given you a hard no like 5 seconds later

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Even if you royally fuck up, most people will respect the conviction and boldness (as long as it's within reason).
Absolutely, and the flip side is that it's very hard to say yes to a bold invitation when it lacks conviction, even if you wanted to.

The best thing about conviction for me is that it makes it possible to set your own rules with peace of mind, and live effortlessly in that natural reality of 'what works wins'. It's impossible to have conviction without accepting full responsibility, and full responsibility means full freedom of action.

Conviction is actually an aggressive and imposing thing to others, because it marginalizes anything that is not itself and can easily cross boundaries. I think this makes it hard for many guys to accept it or reach it. But when combined with playfulness and awareness it's hypnotizing for women, who are naturally primed for following, and incredibly calming and centering for the seducer who has it.

And conviction is a skill. When a man clears his mind out, clarifies and accepts his desires, and faces obstacles and enemies dispassionately and accepting of his fate, he solidifies into conviction automatically. Essentially he writes a bible of himself that is worthy of his own following, complete with anecdotes of his truth, and visions of his trials and tribulations and eventual success and redemption.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Absolutely, and the flip side is that it's very hard to say yes to a bold invitation when it lacks conviction, even if you wanted to.

The best thing about conviction for me is that it makes it possible to set your own rules with peace of mind, and live effortlessly in that natural reality of 'what works wins'. It's impossible to have conviction without accepting full responsibility, and full responsibility means full freedom of action.

Absolutely to both, neither that I thought to put into my response.
Conviction is actually an aggressive and imposing thing to others, because it marginalizes anything that is not itself and can easily cross boundaries. I think this makes it hard for many guys to accept it or reach it. But when combined with playfulness and awareness it's hypnotizing for women, who are naturally primed for following, and incredibly calming and centering for the seducer who has it.

I'd say it's not only women, but people in general (but supremely important for women for obvious reasons). The proof of this is in the effect a true narcissist has on people in the short term (before long-term merits fall short of short-term promises). You can become both extremely polarizing as well as magnetic to people when you adopt conviction.

But even the people who it polarizes at first will come to respect it after they kind of test it.

As an example: I will never be monogamous to anyone barring something serious happening in my life (or just old age). And I still get shit about this from time to time from people but after they grill me on it, it's like they just kind of accept it and move on. I almost sense a kind of satisfaction from some that everything checks out or something. It's weird and I don't really understand what's going on under the hood.

And conviction is a skill. When a man clears his mind out, clarifies and accepts his desires, and faces obstacles and enemies dispassionately and accepting of his fate, he solidifies into conviction automatically. Essentially he writes a bible of himself that is worthy of his own following, complete with anecdotes of his truth, and visions of his trials and tribulations and eventual success and redemption.

Yup yup!

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'd say it's not only women, but people in general (but supremely important for women for obvious reasons). The proof of this is in the effect a true narcissist has on people in the short term (before long-term merits fall short of short-term promises). You can become both extremely polarizing as well as magnetic to people when you adopt conviction.

Absolutely! People who have little or no sympathy, but can empathize enough to not be disfunctional, have a frame that's very difficult to break. I think conviction in himself and his principles, and an honest and open nature, gives a man this type of edge without becoming unemotional or disconnected from others. Men will follow him through hell, and women will love him.

As an example: I will never be monogamous to anyone barring something serious happening in my life (or just old age). And I still get shit about this from time to time from people but after they grill me on it, it's like they just kind of accept it and move on. I almost sense a kind of satisfaction from some that everything checks out or something. It's weird and I don't really understand what's going on under the hood.

A follower is dependent on the leader, and if the leader's frame is unbreakable they can safely relax and let their guard down. But if the leader can have their frame broken by someone else, the follower may be left vulnerable or abandoned, or have to follow the new leader, whose perspective cannot be predicted in advance.

That's why women are uncomfortable around weak men and cannot fully surrender, because they do not know in which ways they might have to adapt, and what parts of themselves they might have to hide or express to win the approval of a stronger man who comes and defeats him.

A man who really wants a woman to open up to him completely, to express her deepest feminine desires to him, and to submit fully and allow him to shape her into exactly the kind of woman he wants, cannot afford to be anything less than a fortress to her.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A follower is dependent on the leader, and if the leader's frame is unbreakable they can safely relax and let their guard down. But if the leader can have their frame broken by someone else, the follower may be left vulnerable or abandoned, or have to follow the new leader, whose perspective cannot be predicted in advance.

That's why women are uncomfortable around weak men and cannot fully surrender, because they do not know in which ways they might have to adapt, and what parts of themselves they might have to hide or express to win the approval of a stronger man who comes and defeats him.

A man who really wants a woman to open up to him completely, to express her deepest feminine desires to him, and to submit fully and allow him to shape her into exactly the kind of woman he wants, cannot afford to be anything less than a fortress to her.

While I agree in the overall scheme of things, my specific point wasn't towards followers in general. But more so just people, some of whom want and try to lead me around.

Though I guess a counter argument to even that is the people who get a weird kind of satisfaction from it are natural followers and are looking for leaders anyways. Thinking about it and having a few people flash across my mind, this could be the case. And it usually is women now that I've thought about it.

Haha I guess I kinda argued myself :p

Though from other [wannabe] leaders that I'm specifically thinking about usually try to preach at me about my beliefs. The sane ones, I'm guessing, notice that I'm not budging and kind of leave it alone. Those are the ones I'd say I get a kind of respect, but not necessarily satisfaction from.

Then there are the evangelicals who are just nutty...

So yeah... you just read my thoughts as I discovered them. Was thinking about deleting it but I like it so I'm keeping the response. Looks like I agree with ya about that specific point after all after thinking about it.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Conviction is what enables a man to fumble his way through an interaction, having the woman herself, her friends and bystanders express their admiration and support for him as he makes mistake after mistake on his way toward the victory of the night.

Conviction is what enables a man to put his hands on a woman, to touch her as he desires, to take her clothes off and make her vulnerable and bend her over and have his way with her. For conviction in a man is the sweet release from responsibility for a woman, enabling her to fly high above her ego and be an enraptured spectator to the experience of her own conquering and submission.

Conviction creates and takes its own opportunities, requiring little in the way of processes or methods, but stepping firmly from one place to another through clarity of perception and the willingness to take action. It creates the necessary space for the instincts and intuitions, long buried under false illusions and negative emotions and false identities and repressive directives, to emerge unhindered and unjudged to do their natural and beautiful work.

Conviction is its own reward, offering a deep satisfaction for every action that a man takes, regardless of the circumstances he is in, the odds of his success, or the ultimate outcome. Every action taken with conviction is automatically independent of outcome, for a man can only have conviction if he has already accepted his own truth over any other.

A man’s conviction is like a fire that consumes the reality of those around him, transforming it to his own, transfixing people’s attention on him, making them do what he wants willingly and without resentment or fear, as if it comes from within them – and it does.

Conviction is what enables a man to get his way with a glance, or a slight expression, or a subtle movement of his body – because his body is what is seen by others, and it is the first to have been captivated by his will.

Conviction may stand easily alongside fear, or sadness, or happiness, or pain, or tranquility, but it leaves no room for anxiety, or dithering, or internal struggle, or indecision, or chaos. Conviction is the promise that, all things being equal, that which has been decided will be done, and cannot be changed for anything.

Conviction allows a man to walk into a dangerous place, and hypnotize his enemies, making them hesitate and question themselves and lower themselves to his perception of them, though he may be otherwise weak and they strong. It creates excuses and doubts, and breeds self-satisfying illusions in his enemies and weak-minded opponents, that ruin them and subjugate them long after he is gone.

Conviction is what enables a man to gather those around him to join him on an enterprise, whether it be an adventure, or a business, or a family, or even a brief moment of authenticity in an otherwise chaotic and nauseatingly obfuscated world. It reaches inside the lives of those who perceive him to create order where before there was only messiness – the order that he wishes and wills into existence.

Conviction is what makes an ugly face into a thing of beauty, creating strong impressive lines where before there were blurry gradients, and the lack of it renders the most beautiful face into a gooey, formless jumble of chaos. It is mesmerizing to those who perceive it, making them feel irresistible pleasure and an unrelenting pull of attraction toward the very thing they may have told themselves all their lives is ugly, or wrong, or worthless, or disgusting, or strange.

Conviction enables a man to seduce a woman without words, without unnecessary fear or exertion or hesitation, without coverings and presentations and gifts and displays of investment or any other kind of crude rewards. For conviction in a man is to a woman the same as what it means to himself – its own reward, its own validation, its own solution, its own pleasure.

Conviction allows a man to operate without judgement of others, to stand calm and unmoved alongside the greatest challenges to his own principles. For judgement is not what follows strong conviction, but appears only when it is required to reinforce that which is weakened and about to be overwhelmed. Judgement is a defensive action, and only something which is threatened needs to be defended.

Conviction enables a man to bend reality to his will – for who knows what is true or false, right or wrong, good or bad, just or unjust? But just as conviction has its own attractive beauty, this very attraction tips the weight of certainty to one side or the other, and brings the subsequent reality into existence by virtue of its own truth.

Conviction is a choice that a man makes every day, by hurling away false realities, and warm and comforting lies, accepting his own true nature and the nature of all other things, expressing his desires without inhibition, unhesitatingly treading the path that was laid out for him to walk over the earth, no matter what stands in his way, accepting as right and just that was built into the mechanisms of his mind and body before he was born, and was conferred to his responsibility to express into the universe.

And conviction is what enables a man to face the final and ultimate test of life – his own death, with nobility and an admirable calmness, without regret, or unnecessary fear, or outpouring of emotion, or anger, or resentment, or rancor, or the desire to take something innocent with him to keep company to his insecurity and self-hatred for all eternity. For conviction creates the necessary ending to all things even before they are created, needing no praise, or validation, or support, or indulgence in displays of happiness or grief, requiring at the end only that which every man is capable of under all circumstances – acceptance.

Conviction is what is means to be a man.
Before i go in for an approach i prep myself mentally by maxing up my conviction before going in. This allows me to make a very powerful approach with strong eye contact, confident body language and great vocal projection. It works very well. I think it was Beckster who called it the the most important thing. When you have conviction the other things fall into place like confidence.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Before i go in for an approach i prep myself mentally by maxing up my conviction before going in. This allows me to make a very powerful approach with strong eye contact, confident body language and great vocal projection. It works very well. I think it was Beckster who called it the the most important thing. When you have conviction the other things fall into place like confidence.
Absolutely right about how everything falls into place. Win or fail it feels damn good.

My SNL couple of weeks ago was pure conviction and leading, my goal that day was 'the world is my playground'.

And like today a woman starts being testy over text and saying I have a 'player attitude' and I put her on the spot, now she's triple texting me about my day.

Conviction is pussycat bait.

>