This is why you fail

pinpin

Space Monkey
space monkey
girls are mentally swiping in person in exactly the same way as on tinder, so I don't really see an issue with the tinder vs cold approach thing. Do what you want.
It's the same. Only Instead of not swiping right on you (if she's not attracted), in person she'll just either ignore (if she's rude) or tolerate you and converse with you (if she's polite and social), but reject any kind of escalation.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
In cold approach you can pick up girls who would have swiped left on you on tinder without any thought about it. That's the appeal. Some people also look way better in real life than in photos (I'm one of them).

Last edited:

DakenMarquis

Space Monkey
space monkey
I hate being shamed, it activates my pride and I get petty, and aloof. I know I can get women, but when people are being silly and stupid, I exit the scene and perceive the interaction to be below me. I'm rejecting them to preserve my value. It keeps me in esteem, but should I lower myself(as I perceive it, to pursue the woman anyway?) I'm more of the Mark Manson mindset, if there's no respect, or authenticity, I walk.

>