Thoughts on Roissy’s sixteen laws

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Naturalmikey dude! Never knew about roissy to be a fan or not but a like the laws an mostly in agreement. A lot of them are all addressed here in some way shape or form but it puts them altogether an with a good perspective.

Definitely recommend reading them to anyone that hasn't. Thanks for sharing dude

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Btw I’ve only been in pickup three years. Luckily I didn’t have the biases everyone else had. My game came from everyone and I’ve scoured the internet for the shit I resonate with.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
I've been in "pickup" for bout 18 month but spent bout 6 month out in a relationship. A still approached when a was out on my own but found I was opened more then anyway.

I primarily use here an also check out blackDragon. I have read a little rsd an a bit of swingcat A have noticed ya mention an reference him a lot in ya posts an you gave a link to a pdf of his that I checked out. I stick to what resonates with me but a know there will be a lot more out there.

I downloaded that link, it won't open on my phone but I'll get it on my computer unless I can get an app to open it.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
naturalmikey said:

That being said, my sticking points are 4 and 10. What to do about it?

IV. Don’t play by her rules

X. Ignore her beauty

Some old pickup guy said online is a good simulator as you can always have a female at hand to practice interaction. But it's still kind of lame and of course it's not only the prettiest girls you come across.

Similarly in real life. The prettier the girl is statistically the less often you meet them so I find it harder to overcome these two sticking points, especially when they come hand in hand.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
naturalmikey said:
I came across this a few years back. It nicely sums it up! All good in my opinion.

Space said:
my sticking points are 4 and 10. What to do about it?

IV. Don’t play by her rules

X. Ignore her beauty

About IV. A very simple way to do that is to avoid dating on her terms. Dating on her terms (i.e. giving her a date as per her stipulations) is usually detrimental to seduction and a good way to end up nowhere. The first reason is because she usually will have no clue about what is conducive to a happy conclusion, and what not. It is normally not her job to help with that part, and she doesn't know how to. The second reason is because you are giving up leadership away to her. You as a man should be the one leading, in full control from the beginning to the end. When you are giving away leadership, you are losing some big points in her eyes - consciously or not.

So, when she suggests you guys have a date in such and such club, or when she "requests" to have her friend coming with her, or when she invites you to a party or fun date with many other friends, you politely decline, and make a counter offer for a date in a place selected by you, that you know will be more conducive to seduction, and hopefully not too far from your place.

About X. This is hard when you do not have sufficient experience. That's why I always advise to gain experience with some less beautiful girls, i.e. somewhat cute, cute, moderately pretty, this kind of range. The first advantage of this is, there are way more girls in this range of attractiveness, so you can get more dates and gain more experience, and gain more confidence in your process. The second advantage is that you are not so much worried about failing. It all comes down to outcome independence. The less you give a fuck, the more you get to fuck. The more you get to fuck, the more girls you will attract. It's a sort of virtuous circle.

There is a third advantage of doing that. When you have gained a lot of experience, you will somewhat "unlock" access to girls you never thought possible. Girls at the top (at least those with good self esteem) tend to be around guys which are better with women.

Once you have had sufficient experience with girls in this moderate attractiveness range, and have fine tuned your process to get them in bed, then applying rule (X) will be easier. Wow, got a 9? Ignore her beauty and apply the same process as usual.

I hope this helps.

Seppuku

>