Thoughts on sunglasses and effect on eye contact?

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just a thread for sunglasses and whether your a fan or not, sometimes i feel like my non verbal game suffers due not being able use that intense gaze or use eye contact flirting when wearing sunglasses, do you guys reckon it has that much of an effect?
I guess you can just take them off, but still kinda defeats the purpose.
Thoughts guys?

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah, I tend to wear sunglasses when I go out but I would say it does have an effect since girls can't really tell where you're looking and I've been told that sunglasses in pictures usually come off more creepy than cool (so use them sparingly there). As for conversation, I just take them off when I want to make eye contact (usually as I'm entering a conversation).

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Personally can't do conversations without eye contact so sunglasses are a no no for me.

When girls have glasses I use my imagination and think of them with the naughtiest look in their eyes even though I can't see them - that affects my rapport and builds. If I can't get the imagination right the conversation will remain flat and won't draw them in.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Wear sun glasses and when you approach take them off slowly being like "Woah!" ;)

If she wears sun glasses after you chat a bit ask her to take them off so you can see her eyes.

>