LR-  Tight Virgin

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is a continuation from the FR below. The summary is I made out with a girl from my social circle in a bar and was cockblocked by her female friend.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16820

I met her and led her to a pub. I immediately held her hand while leading her and I rested my hand on her but while stopping once in a while for good measure.

I deepdived her about her and used sexual chase frames. I used the cube with her. She told me "you analyzed me in 2 minutes!". I used touch heavily and she was quite receptive to my touch. I put her hand on my leg. I touched and caressed her leg. She rested her head on my shoulders whenever I pulled her close.

I implied discretion. I told her that men can fuck whoever they want and they are considered a stud but when women fuck someone they like they are slut shamed sometimes even by other girls. She said "you are so right!". That is why I never tell the name of a girl I fucked or anything that might implicate a girl because I thought slut shaming was despicable and I emphasised. I normally don't use this a lot because social circle has never been my niche. But I thought it was important to imply discretion with her because I knew a couple of her friends.

She paid for the drinks and I led her outside. I told her that I would take her somewhere "more private". She asked me "where are we going" a couple of times but every time I gave her bullshit answers like "somewhere you'll like" or "just over there".

Once we were in front of the hotel, I told her this was it and led her inside decisively. I asked the receptionist if they had a room for 2 but he said there weren't any free rooms. Shit. He also told me that we wouldn't be able to find a room in that neighbourhood.

Once we were outside she got mad, started acting out. She said there was no need for such things, she wasn't that kind of girl, she didn't do these things this quickly, it was wrong. I told her you mean you're not used to it, it's not wrong. She said she wasn't used to it AND it was wrong. I told her there's no such thing as right or wrong, it was all relative. She retorted "well, it is wrong to me". I told her let's get a beer in Taksim (another area), she said ok.

Because she got mad, I threw a bored look and didn't pay her much attention. I didn't wanna reward her bad behaviour. While we were walking to my car she said she didn't mean to make the vibe tense, she just did not want to move quickly. I said I wasn't tense at all. She said there's obviously an attraction both ways but it's too fast for me. I smiled teasingly and said "hmm, there is an attraction, huh?". Once inside the car she repated that she didn't wanna make the vibe uncomfortable I told not at all I'm quite comfortable. I asked her to move her bag to the back (because it got in the way of me resting my hand on her hands or her legs). She did and I put my hand on her leg.

We arrived in Taksim. I took her to an ice cream shop that was on the way to the pub (using date compression here). While she was licking her ice cream, I gave her a pointed look and gave her a lopsided close mouth grin. She laughed.

We went to the pub. That's where it got interesting. I usually do not get drunk. I'm not a heavy drinker so at most I drink a couple if beers and a shot in an outing. This time we took tequila shots one after another.

I kissed her and put her hand on my dick. I always pulled away at first and pushed her away physically a few times as well for good measure (push&pull). After some time I had to restrain her because she was trying to make out with me, and caressing my dick so obviously it drew the attention of the waitress. My dick was hard. I whispered in her ear "do you see what you're doing to me". I whispered her "do you want me?". She moaned "yes". She asked me the same thing and I said "yes" in a low groan.

She said if we sleep tonight can you promise me nothing will happen. I told her that nothing would happen which she did not want to. She wanted to drink another shot before we left as if we weren't drunk enough. We did. On the way she kept asking me to promise her nothing would happen. I gave her the same answer but after the third I said enough I'm not gonna answer this anymore while laughing.

We went to the hotel, split the bill. I fucked the Filipino girl there a night before so the receptionist asked me "same price?". Dude! Chill for fuck's sake! Lol.

In the room I started licking her, she was hairy but I was drunk so I didn't care. She told me she was a virgin. When I pushed a finger in her, which I could do with difficulty because she was so tight, she screamed so loud I thought police would come. It sounded like I was splitting her in two. She said "it hurts". She kept begging and pleading with me to not do anything to her (i.e. fuck). Old nice me would probably stop trying there but she made no moves to stop me and was kissing me and moaning so I actually tried to fuck her. I said I would only put in the tip. It didn't fit though. I'm guessing I would have to get really comfortable and work my way up with fingers in order to fuck her. But she wasn't comfortable lol she was just extremly horny. And I didn't want no rape accusations because she was drunk so I stopped.

She asked me if I only wanted to fuck her and nothing else. I felt guilty. Because that was exactly what I wanted to do. She wasn't beautiful or special enough for me to keep her around. More importantly I felt if I kept seeing her she would fall for me hard and would expect a relationship which I'm not ready to give anyone let alone her. But I told her true I wanted to fuck her but I also enjoyed her friendship. She told me "the receptionist knew you, how many girls did you bring here". What a lover frame lol. I said a few but it wasn't important.

I had her give me a blowjob which she did happily. It wasn't that good though, inexperience I guess. I told her to drink my cum then filled her belly with my seeds. We slept and in the morning I made her suck me off again. Then we went to work.

We texted a bit afterwards both of us saying it was a good night. She said there was a bit of blood on the bed but I told her not to worry.

I hope she doesn't despise me after I don't continue seeing her. I never promised her anything and I kept my lover frame throughout but still...

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She just messaged me shit loads of things saying she was drunk, she waited all these years and now she might have lost her virginity in a dirty hotel in Taksim etc.

I told her I was drunk as well, it was her decision to get drunk, it was her decision to come to a hotel, I did not do anything she did not want me to, she said she had a good night in the morning as well but because now she felt bad because she thought she might have lost her virginity she was trying to shift the blame to me. I told her to stop it, calm down and we could talk about it tomorrow otherwise I would block her.

Shit! I'm so glad I didn't fuck her. Never ever ever doing anything with a drunk chick again. I was right all these years. Never ever get drunk with a girl you are seducing. Hope this doesn't escalate. :(

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She told me she went to see her doctor and she was no longer a virgin.

She cried saying "you don't even care, do you?"

I always thought of myself as a beacon of good emotions in girls lives. But something always happens and I hurt girls by mistake. My ex was the same. I pulled her out of depression (her father hang herself, she was a mess). But sometime ago I received a text from her now bf saying I was a heartless manipulator, I should go and fuck my virgins, I used people and not to contact her if I ever come back to Belgium. Don't even know what I did.

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If she wants to see her broken hymen as a metaphor for purity, that's her choice. You both know you didn't fuck and she's still a virgin. I dunno how traditional Turkey is regarding that stuff (i.e., if they still "check the bride" before marriage) but regardless, it's not the end of the world. If she had no problem going out drinking with you, she clearly isn't super conservative.

I'd venture to say she's more concerned about the possibility (in her mind) that you were trying to use her and leave her with the consequences. Look at your response:
I told her I was drunk as well, it was her decision to get drunk, it was her decision to come to a hotel, I did not do anything she did not want me to, she said she had a good night in the morning as well but because now she felt bad because she thought she might have lost her virginity she was trying to shift the blame to me. I told her to stop it, calm down and we could talk about it tomorrow otherwise I would block her.
That seemed a little callous. You were worried that she would accuse you of rape and tried to show her that logically it was just as much her decision as it was yours. But logic won't win her emotions back. You mentioned you don't want to make anything happen with this girl, but if you want her to remember you fondly (which will help dissuade any thoughts about filing a report) make sure you take care of her emotional side. And obviously don't try to fuck her again, that sounds like some clingy drama you neither need nor want.

And a word of advice, don't take former lovers' new boyfriends too seriously. They've only heard one side of the story and they're trying to score easy points by taking her side in demonizing you. Soon she'll be done with him and he'll think "Hmm, maybe that guy wasn't so bad after all" - or more than likely they won't think about it because they don't genuinely care.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah you are right I was afraid that she would cry rape. And I did try to show her logically that it was as much her decision as it was mine. Don't know how else I could have handled it though. She came at me swinging and my hands were tied. I had to swing back. If I apologized or pleaded with her I think it would have only enforced her opinion that I did something wrong. Fight fire with fire no? Am I wrong?

I would like to be more sweet with her but she deleted my number and didn't pick up the phone when I called. And I don't know how else I could comfort her anyway, I feel like she would feel the lie if I told her I like her or something. I obviously do not want her to feel sad or angry and not just because of false rape accusations but also because she was a nice person. And I don't feel anything toward her. And I only regret that her hymen was broken because I emphasize. I truly do not see what the big deal is now; but of course I know she doesn't feel that way.

I mentioned my ex because with her I still don't have any idea what happened. She was crazy in love me, much MUCH more invested than I was. We talked for a few months after I came back. She would almost always initiate it. We never fought. Then one day she just deleted me / blocked me everywhere and I thought ok cool she found a bf and rightly she wanted to forget about me. I genuinely wanted her to be happy. But then this guy sends me a message as if I destroyed her life. I wasn't hurt or anything in the slightest, just extremely suprised.

Inbocca

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fight fire with fire no? Am I wrong?

You were right to not apologize, for the exact reason you said. But fighting fire with fire as you put it leaves a bad taste in her mouth. Her logic might win out in the end (especially if she lives in a culture that doesn't treat rape victims well) but she won't remember you very well for it. It might lead to more situations like the other one, where she tells her future boyfriend that you're a bad guy or something. I don't know exactly what I'd do in this situation, having never been in it before, but I would have tried to be more compassionate and understanding of her emotions. Like any time someone is upset at you, if you get defensive (even in the dissociative way that you did) it communicates that you're not on her side, and in the future she'll remember you as someone who was against her instead of that kind guy she almost lost her virginity to. As we said, you were scared and jumped to the best response your fight-or-flight brain could come up with. In the future, though, you can take care of her emotions while still accepting no fault or even admitting reason for fault to be given.

I find it helps to repeat back what someone says when they're upset. It shows that you get where they're coming from and you're not just waiting for a chance to defend yourself. It also gives you the benefit of being able to reframe the situation. You could have let her know that you understand she feels scared and hurt, bring up the connection you had ("we hit it off really quickly and things just sort of happened", that's how girls often remember positive memories of quick flings), let her know that you do care (even if you don't have feelings for her, you still care about her as a person or else you wouldn't even be worried about this outside of your own safety), and help her feel assured that everything is going to be okay.

I mentioned my ex because with her I still don't have any idea what happened. She was crazy in love me, much MUCH more invested than I was. We talked for a few months after I came back. She would almost always initiate it. We never fought. Then one day she just deleted me / blocked me everywhere and I thought ok cool she found a bf and rightly she wanted to forget about me. I genuinely wanted her to be happy. But then this guy sends me a message as if I destroyed her life. I wasn't hurt or anything in the slightest, just extremely suprised.

That happened to my dad when he was younger. He was dating this girl for like three months, and out of nowhere she answered one of his calls with "don't ever talk to me again" and ghosted on him. He still has no clue what happened.

Gotta love women for the complex, emotionally-insane creatures they are :D

>