Tiktok Business Ideas for GC (Niches)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
E-commerce

Lifestyle (Location and Context and Behavior)

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSfsvtqh/ (Hector, I'm joking on this part if you doing Tiktok!)

For Medicine, Doctors

Use it for business or enjoying the content? I don't care.
z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This place is a tough crowd even for standup I guess. :(

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey @Water

This girl got famous for creating her own content. You should model current trend and infuse your own. And hopefully some girls will follow you and then you followed them and text.

Hope this helps get pussy. Lolx. Just take it as a passive active dating app. Don't expect too much.

I don't want to link actual guys profile getting girls responding to their content. So I hope you understand.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello People.

'Why girls send you asshole text' analogy. :)

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
zac

how would tiktok fit into GC's marketing plan?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
how would tiktok fit into GC's marketing plan

Well, no sex content there because there's too many underage teens there. (But society can let loose what this teens do. It's a necessary hypocrisy which is funny in and of itself)

If I was running tiktok for GC, I would do

- soundbites
- buzzwords
- social circle dating
- online dating
- self help
- cliche things like resting bitch face, how people dance in clubs.

Remember, the goal of a business is to solve problems. Content is the vehicle to solve problems.

Most men preference or to be specific, their limitation is social circle, online.

So start right there.

Teevster, Hector, and I'm sure some of the guys here, will kill on Tiktok. They can be assholes if they want to. And in the online space, being an asshole is necessary at times.

z@c+

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks @ZacAdam.

A lot of this stuff I look at and I'm like, "I don't see a way this could fit into a marketing strategy at all!"

The soundbite tips stuff from the doctor is a useful example.

It's interesting how much MOVEMENT and CHANGE each of these videos entails.

The woman doctor is literally jumping around to a different sitting position in different places throughout the video.

I shot a couple of short videos over the past few weeks for some of the pages we're setting up and a few new ads we'll test running.

I may explore doing more off-the-cuff videos (since it seems it's actually not as hard as I used to think it was... I can just shoot with my cell phone and it turns out pretty okay) if I can get a home studio set up with a little soundproofing and maybe a green screen.

Working on that now...

Chase

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Zac -

Agreed, content can solve problems, but there is a difference in channel format here, presenting an obstacle.

Although Youtube and tik tok are for video, the core difference is that YT is for long form video, and TT is for short form video.

While both formats provide value to brands, there are huge, huge differences in the way that consumers behave towards these formats. This makes it a challenge for brands to succeed at both, especially if they do not have the proper resources and time.

GC excels at providing long form, informational video content, so it makes sense to continue/double down on that, rather than launching on a new channel in a new format that meets a completely different need of their audience (humor).

I'd be curious to know other video channels you're aware of that would be a good fit for GC's long-form informational video content?

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello Everyone.

This might help. The channel is dead for now but you can take some things here.

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello EBERYONE

I actually wanted to tag a Girlschase member name here and tease him a little because he now has relaxed and praise the LAWD.

but I guess Chase might put a blanket over me and says that I'm no chill. :)

z@c+

>