LR  Tinder MILF

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I haven’t posted many of my recent escapades, but a couple kinda cool things happened with this one. So I figured I’d share.

Got a message last Wednesday evening from a 32 y/o MILF. She was probably a 7 if you like to use the “scale”. Thin body, decent face, long brown hair. Looked very good for her age (which I mean 32 isn’t ancient, but you know…).

Tinder messages:

Her: Hey there ;) I’m Carrie how are you doing?

Me (the next day): I’m doing ok. So how’s the tindering? Heard any awesome pickup lines?

Her: Does send me a pic of your clit count as a pickup line? Cuz that’s about how my tindering is going lol.

Me: Haha yeah I usually lead in with “lemme pipe” or “I’m trynna smash”. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Her: Oh yep that’s a good one. I think you’ve got me hooked on that one ;)
Her: Do you have kik?

Me: No I don’t. That’s another messenger type app isn’t it?

Her: Yes. I just don’t always get my messages on here cuz I have crappy signal all the time.

Me: We can just text. Understand if you don’t wanna give me your # though.

Her: It’s fine. I can always block you later if you are a creeper lol XXX-XXX-XXXX

Me: Haha for some reason I am thinking you’re the perv. I’ll text you ;)

Her: For some reason I think you may like it that way ;) ;)

So then later that evening I texted her:

Me: Hey Carrie, it’s J.J.. What’re you up to?

Her: Hey there! Just enjoying outside what are you up to

Me: Just got home and made something to eat. So where you from?

Her: I live between [town] and [town]

Me: Ah ok. That’s about an hour and a half from me. I’m in [town].

Her: Oh ok. So it says we have a mutual connection, [person’s name]

Me: Hmm I can’t place a [person’s name]. Maybe I know her and just don’t recall!

Her: I’m not sure how tinder gets the common ppl fb maybe

Me: Yeah it is facebook. You look like you might be kinda tall. Or maybe it’s just cuz you’re so slender.

Her: I’m 5’4
Her: About 105 lbs

Me: Haha then it was just because you’re slender I guess

Her: Are you laughing at my shortness?

Me: 5’4 isn’t short! My mom is like 4’10 haha
Me: I’m 5’10 or so

Her: Ok good height for me. I could still wear heels lol

Me: Oh for sure, gotta be taller than you in heels!

Her: Heels make your ass look good

Me: Yeah if you got a nice ass you ought to be able to show it off ;)

Her: I think I do

Me: Ass is important. Almost as important as lips and eyes.

Her: I like mine

She sends me a bathroom selfie of her in a bikini, slightly faced the opposite way so you can see her ass in the photo. She’s slender as promised, and actually does have a pretty nice butt.

I just tell her “Very nice ;)

Note: (positive feedback, but not too positive so she thinks I’m fucking sprung on it now)

Satisfied with the amount of banter / conversation at this point (you’ve got to do a little more when meeting girls on tinder or online… usually), I then move the conversation toward a date and she says she is free the next evening.

Now, something I’ve started doing but don’t necessarily recommend to novices (or intermediate guys, really) is to actually call her on the phone and talk to schedule a date. My phone game is pretty strong these days, and have met girls who tell me how sexy I sound on the phone, etcetera. So this is something I’ve developed that I use with great success.

During the phone call there is a bit of sex talk, but I keep it pretty short and sweet so she doesn’t get her fill of me over this medium either, and after working my telephone magic she’s going to drive to come see me the next evening.

So the next day she actually drives 90 minutes to my house, arrives about 6 PM. She’s wearing a tank top and a tiny, tight fitting skirt. She looks every bit of good as her pictures. Someone I’d shown a photo to said it looked like she had nice skin, and she sure did.

Here’s something else I’ve been toying with, that I also don’t recommend for new guys, but I start feeling a girl out for a kiss right from the outset. I’ll get a hug as the girl arrives at the date location (this time it was at my house, before driving to the bar for drinks, but you get the point) and I’ll actually feel her out for a kiss immediately.

Here’s how I do this:

Girls will sometimes initiate a hug, if they like you and aren’t shy. This girl seemed a bit nervous, so I initiated by telling her “You better give me a hug!” and at the point that we’re both going to lean in for the hug I move my face straight toward hers instead of to the side. This often catches girls off guard, but as a general rule if she doesn’t move her face away from yours quickly then you’re good to go to give her a little peck on the mouth.

It’s not really recommended to kiss this early, but again it’s just a little peck so nothing dicey there. To me, it seems like it just gets her butterflies fluttering and lets her know I’m not going to fuck around and I mean business (haha).

So we hug and get in my vehicle and drive to the bar for a couple drinks.

The date itself does not last long. We sit for one beer (actually, I drank two to her one while we were sitting there- it was about 30-45 minutes I’d guess).

One key thing that happened during the date was that I went to show her a joke someone (a girl I fucked, actually though) had sent me via text that I thought was funny. Silly me, right as I handed her the phone I remembered the few texts that preceded the joke I was showing her were actually about me fucking that girl, and the girl telling me how she had so many orgasms that she lost count.

When this MILF took my phone to look at the joke I was showing her, her eyes widened a bit (and I was thinking to myself “oh shit oh shit oh shit” sort of) and she began to scroll up to read more of the messages. She realized what she was doing pretty quickly I think, and stopped scrolling/reading and handed me my phone back.

This caused her demeanor to change drastically. She was really fucking turned on at this point. Now, I did that on accident and a more conservative girl may have freaked out a bit and shied away from me some.

Not this girl. She was ready to go at this point.

I may have to just deliberately do that on purpose from now on. Perhaps I’ll save that joke text message with the texts before it about what a great fuck I am and just show it to every girl I go out on a date with. Haha.

So yeah, we sat about another 5 minutes and I knew I couldn’t let this moment get away from me, so I invited her back and we drove back down the street and popped on the television and sat down.

I started a make-out pretty much immediately, and after a bit she stopped me and told me she wasn’t fucking me on the first date. She then asked if I was going to get pissy, because that’s what usually happens is the guy gets all agitated and shit and then she never hears back from him again.

I just looked her straight in the eyes and said:
“Was I trying to fuck you? We were just making out. You’re trying to stop me from doing something that I’m not even trying to do.”

She accepts this answer and we go back to making out, and I pull her on top of me. Once on top of me, I stand up and carry her to my bed and throw her down on it and get on top of her and go with the burst of passion.

I get a hand underneath her ass and start massaging her pussy. Pretty quickly after that, she starts do undo my pants.

Ok.

She then makes me promise I’ll see her again, which I do, because she’s not asking for much there. Sure, she can drive up here and fuck me again if she wants to. I’m not going to tell her that she can’t do that.

;P

Anyway, we fuck and it’s pretty damn good. I blow my nut from doggystyle position all over her ass cheeks.

Then, I take her for another round before she has to leave and drive back home.

I am definitely going to have to try that text message faux pas thing again.

J.J.

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
60% of the time, it works every time.

HAHAHAHA she didn't catch that reference huh?

Now, something I’ve started doing but don’t necessarily recommend to novices (or intermediate guys, really) is to actually call her on the phone and talk to schedule a date. My phone game is pretty strong these days, and have met girls who tell me how sexy I sound on the phone, etcetera. So this is something I’ve developed that I use with great success.

I'm really far from advanced in any way, but I've been doing this too! With certain girls, if in my mind I feel it would be appropriate with them (maybe because I hadn't talked to them that much initially besides gotten their number or bantered sexually but nothing else).

I like it because sexy phone voice builds comfort better a bit than just text, and I don't have to worry about when they're going to text back or not, and additionally many college girls like to bullshit and text like "hey good morning" and text longer so if I tell girls "I don't really like to text and like to talk on the phone more than that" I can set that as the established medium between us. This was tougher back when I had nerves about calling girls definitely.

Nice lay NJ, pretty neat how you handled her shit test.

Cheers,

Gem

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Gem said:
HAHAHAHA she didn't catch that reference huh?

Guess not, sadly haha ;)

Gem said:
I'm really far from advanced in any way, but I've been doing this too! With certain girls, if in my mind I feel it would be appropriate with them (maybe because I hadn't talked to them that much initially besides gotten their number or bantered sexually but nothing else).

I like it because sexy phone voice builds comfort better a bit than just text, and I don't have to worry about when they're going to text back or not, and additionally many college girls like to bullshit and text like "hey good morning" and text longer so if I tell girls "I don't really like to text and like to talk on the phone more than that" I can set that as the established medium between us. This was tougher back when I had nerves about calling girls definitely.

Might depend on what a person's definition of advanced is, I suppose. Nowadays, as many men that I see who are just woefully inept at attracting and closing with women, I pretty much term any guy who can basically get through an interaction with a female and get laid as being relatively good with women.

But yes, being good on the telephone is great for the reasons you mention. It's became a pretty invaluable tool for me. There's something about a girl hearing your voice that sets her at ease and makes her feel close to you. I always thought texting to be too impersonal for my taste. Some girls are too "modern" and don't really like phone calls as opposed to text, but with girls like that I usually just frame it as they are the weird ones for not liking to actually talk instead of read words on a screen (which actually does work quite often, mind you).

;)

J.J.

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wow, truly perfection :) She was horny from the first text.

I've also found older women to be much more accepting or roll-with-it attitude towards things that are a bit edgy/dicey. This doesn't relate directly with age, but with experience, and an older women is usually more experienced. I've definitely (accidentally) said some stuff that has crossed the line before towards more experienced women, and they loved it -- stuff that I have also accidentally said to less experienced women that made them run away lol.

It's also good to hear that you're killing it being 5'10. I get sick of my friend that's about 5'10 always complaining about how his height makes women not want to date him.

Also, your Tinder pictures must be killer.

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey J.J.!

Just read this report of yours, and I especially like the bit about your showing her the text conversation where your former lay talks about having so many orgasms. It makes me think about doing the same—luckily, the last girl I banged (albeit months ago) said something similar, along the lines of, "I simply cannot stop fantasizing about fucking you…" Maybe I should have that bit readily readable, too.

I have a lot to learn about seduction tactics, which this LR of yours helped me with. I'm doing my best to not crack emotionally from seduction and grow up quickly. I could relate to the hug/kiss decision—lately, I personally have been toying around with no kissing unless she's already home with me (or taken me home). Kissing is boring shit as far as I'm concerned unless it leads to fucking.

I know it takes work to write these, but please keep writing more escapades—we sincerely do appreciate reading them.

Cheers,

-M

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
PN,

PinotNoir said:
I've also found older women to be much more accepting or roll-with-it attitude towards things that are a bit edgy/dicey. This doesn't relate directly with age, but with experience, and an older women is usually more experienced. I've definitely (accidentally) said some stuff that has crossed the line before towards more experienced women, and they loved it -- stuff that I have also accidentally said to less experienced women that made them run away lol.

It's also good to hear that you're killing it being 5'10. I get sick of my friend that's about 5'10 always complaining about how his height makes women not want to date him.

Definitely agree on older / more experienced versus younger / less experienced women. It's nice to pretty well have that threshold calibrated now, where I know pretty much what I can and cannot say to a given woman once I've felt her out a bit. ;)

Yep haha and 5'10 is generous. That's with shoes on.

Mischief,

Mischief said:
Just read this report of yours, and I especially like the bit about your showing her the text conversation where your former lay talks about having so many orgasms. It makes me think about doing the same—luckily, the last girl I banged (albeit months ago) said something similar, along the lines of, "I simply cannot stop fantasizing about fucking you…" Maybe I should have that bit readily readable, too.

I have a lot to learn about seduction tactics, which this LR of yours helped me with. I'm doing my best to not crack emotionally from seduction and grow up quickly. I could relate to the hug/kiss decision—lately, I personally have been toying around with no kissing unless she's already home with me (or taken me home). Kissing is boring shit as far as I'm concerned unless it leads to fucking.

Yeah, it was definitely accidental! But she responded very well to it, so it worked out quite well in my favor. She got aroused very quickly and it was time to get her out of that restaurant and into my bed!

Agree on kissing. I'm toying with some different things, and I like doing the quick peck on the mouth when I first meet them (if they are cool with it). Just seems to set a good frame for the date, for some reason or another. :)

J.J.

>