FR 
Tiny Steps

lukeblaze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Background: The night before this interaction I was at a party at my cousin's house and didn't sleep much, was feeling pretty shit because of a headache, but still, it was my first daygame approach and I figured I should post here.

So, I decided to do a daygame session. My city at that time was pretty much dead, but I managed to find a tall girl walking down the street with her friends. It was my first approach ever and I was shaky, but thought: "Well, I'm here so, I will try". Stopped her and managed to say something.
Me: Excuse me, I saw you and thought your hair was vivacious, it's so pretty." (I stumbled a lot to say this, but she laughed a little bit)
Her: "Oh, thank you, that's so sweet."
She was smiling and her friends left her alone, I continued.
Me: "So, what are you doing today?"
Her: "I was going to buy a gift for my boos, tomorrow is her birthday."
Me: "Oh, that's nice what do you do?"
Her: "I work at a store and blah-bla-bla."
Me: "Do you like it?"
Her: "Pretty much, I love dealing with people."
I was very nervous, but we continued to chat for a few moments. When I saw she needed to leave I asked for her phone number and she gave me. I was really surprised because, as I'm typing this now I remember thinking the conversation was stiff and uninteresting. (Also, she was tall as hell, I'm on the shorter side)
We agreed on drinking tea the next week, and that's about it. (I didn't continue talking to her after that, and we lost contact, unfortunately)
And that's it. My first daygame approach. Not the most perfect of all, but it is a step, I guess.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Background: The night before this interaction I was at a party at my cousin's house and didn't sleep much, was feeling pretty shit because of a headache, but still, it was my first daygame approach and I figured I should post here.

So, I decided to do a daygame session. My city at that time was pretty much dead, but I managed to find a tall girl walking down the street with her friends. It was my first approach ever and I was shaky, but thought: "Well, I'm here so, I will try". Stopped her and managed to say something.
Me: Excuse me, I saw you and thought your hair was vivacious, it's so pretty." (I stumbled a lot to say this, but she laughed a little bit)
Her: "Oh, thank you, that's so sweet."
She was smiling and her friends left her alone, I continued.
Me: "So, what are you doing today?"
Her: "I was going to buy a gift for my boos, tomorrow is her birthday."
Me: "Oh, that's nice what do you do?"
Her: "I work at a store and blah-bla-bla."
Me: "Do you like it?"
Her: "Pretty much, I love dealing with people."
I was very nervous, but we continued to chat for a few moments. When I saw she needed to leave I asked for her phone number and she gave me. I was really surprised because, as I'm typing this now I remember thinking the conversation was stiff and uninteresting. (Also, she was tall as hell, I'm on the shorter side)
We agreed on drinking tea the next week, and that's about it. (I didn't continue talking to her after that, and we lost contact, unfortunately)
And that's it. My first daygame approach. Not the most perfect of all, but it is a step, I guess.

That was 1000x better than my first approaches. Well done.

By the way, keep in mind that women seeing you nervous isn't always a deal breaker for them. I've got dates while shaking.

Keep up the good work!

lukeblaze

Space Monkey
space monkey
That was 1000x better than my first approaches. Well done.

By the way, keep in mind that women seeing you nervous isn't always a deal breaker for them. I've got dates while shaking.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Now that you mention, it's true, we don't have to be exactly perfect, I guess if it's too stiff it's bad but if it's too suave it can also backfire (I heard this somewhere, don't remember where exactly)
But as I said it was a surprise (a good one)

>