Votes: 6 25.0%
  • ass

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
First of all - in both cases bigger ain't better
Second of all it's all gotta be in proportion.
Third - if she is graceful and athletic, she makes it all work.

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ass.

Always.

Tits, as long as it's not flat, I'm good.

When I was 12 and getting bombarded by those hormones, I wrote a poem on my attraction for sexy women's asses.

Not a bad one at all lol would share it here but it's in French and the ryhmes get lost in translation.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thick legs coupled with a big round ass (firm, no cellulite).
And posture for sure....she can't look and act like a whore.
A 7 face will do it for me if she has the above.

sunnygirl

Space Monkey
space monkey
Big knockers will do it for me EVERY time. There’s just something that really draws me in when she has D+ cups…I love watching videos where the woman tastefully shows off her cleavage (in a shirt that enhances what’s she’s got). I’m a boob woman through and through lol. Don’t care so much about the ass, although it’s a bonus if she squats.

Kent

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’m with the majority on here, and I have to ask if anyone has recommendations for cities with high numbers of pawgs. Columbus, Ohio is one I’ve experienced, and I believe there are other gems in the midwest

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I’m with the majority on here, and I have to ask if anyone has recommendations for cities with high numbers of pawgs. Columbus, Ohio is one I’ve experienced, and I believe there are other gems in the midwest
Just a guess, but Rio de Janeiro.

Anytime I see a Brazilian she's got BOOTY. There are Brazilians with European blood and the booty gene.

Kent

Space Monkey
space monkey

Anytime I see a Brazilian she's got BOOTY. There are Brazilians with European blood and the booty gene.
I’ve been there and it was incredible. I love Brazilian women so much.

I’m specifically trying to figure out American women right now though, since I’ve always struggled with them compared to European/Latin women. If you are a cool decent looking dude you don’t need game in Brazil, the US is a more challenging environment

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I’ve been there and it was incredible. I love Brazilian women so much.

I’m specifically trying to figure out American women right now though, since I’ve always struggled with them compared to European/Latin women. If you are a cool decent looking dude you don’t need game in Brazil, the US is a more challenging environment

In the US, gyms and beaches in big cities.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

Rio has a mixture of races, predominantly blacks and browns.
But if you want pure PAWGs, you have to go to the south (Florianopolis and Curitiba mainly) or midwest (Goiania).

Last edited:

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Rezzing this old thread since it's a fun topic

For me, having largely dated slim asian girls in the past, a good ass drives me crazy, especially if it's in great proportion. It also shows that she looks after her body - works out, eats well, etc.

I used to be more a boob guy, but nowadays implants are so common that it almost doesn't mean anything. She can be lazy and have amazing tits just by spending money.

Casanova Newhouse

Space Monkey
space monkey
Rezzing this old thread since it's a fun topic

For me, having largely dated slim asian girls in the past, a good ass drives me crazy, especially if it's in great proportion. It also shows that she looks after her body - works out, eats well, etc.

I used to be more a boob guy, but nowadays implants are so common that it almost doesn't mean anything. She can be lazy and have amazing tits just by spending money.
Ass man here. It’s a little more complicated than that though.

The waist-hip ratio is the primary determinant of attraction. If a girl has got dem hips, she’s got dat azz.

I used to think I was a boob man until I became infatuated with a couple of flat chested girls with great asses.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
  • Everything big: men who like breasts, buttocks, all big tend to have a strong need to achieve things. They also tend to drink a lot.

I am in this category . I like them both in sexy proportion (not too big ). slim thick

I do have a strong need to achieve things as well as can drink a lot but that why I avoid drinking .

Last edited:
>