Top tier women

Nisha

Space Monkey
space monkey
hello guys , I am a female reader. Just like you men , I really want to improve and become a high quality woman as much as possible. please tell me what are the qualities which are required in order to be a top tier woman ( and be able attract a high caliber men ). Would be grateful.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I can tell you qualities I like in no particular order
1. height
2. youth
3. low body fat
4. facial aesthetics
5. kindness
6. femininity
7. not a party girl

There's more. But the point is I know what I want and I screen for that.

Your problem is your coming from scarcity. You're trying to figure out what you can do so some man will choose you. You don't want to be chose you want to be the chooser.

What I would recommend is working on your inner game. Shifting your focus from men being a prize that you're trying to win over to being the prize that men want to win over.

Swinggcat probably laid the best inner game framework with his section in real world seduction where he talks about establishing a four fold meta frame. You can download it for free here. https://pualib.com/pp.php?v=1699681138

Nisha

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey , thanks very much for your reply. I can understand that I do come from a scarcity mentality and yes, I know looks are important but I need to know about the right kind of personality to have and thanks for the link. :)

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
most guys just want a woman and notice them and pay attention to them. the stereotype is men are more superficial than women. though this may have one day been true that is certainly not the case today. men are just more visually aroused. most men are in such scarcity they never bothered to set a frame or have standards. looks are very important to me. but i'm not most men.

i do think most men and women, even the ones with partners, are frustrated with the opposite sex. i think these mostly stems from looking at the genders as adversarial, as it is portrayed in the media. healthy relationships are built on friendship and teamwork. if you find yourself waiting for a man to choose you and don't frame yourself as being valuable, you'll end up in an adversarial relationship with an incompatible man.

that's the problem with scarcity. what if out of everyone just one person chose you to be a friend. you may hate that friend, but they're all you got. a lot of people treat dating like this. by putting yourself out there and screening for the right mate, you may be able to have a happy successful relationship. i think that's the goal for most men and women. unofortunately it rarely works out that way.

anyway, my point is you need to work on your inner game. you're a girl. society promotes you having a strong confident frame. men will fall into that.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For me it's something like this. Even if I don't want to make babies with her. Do you agree or disagree?

Nisha said:
to be a top tier woman ( and be able attract a high caliber men )
Now it's your turn. Who's a high caliber man? Your words, your way of thinking.

Nisha

Space Monkey
space monkey
I read the list and it sounds pretty good. I guess every man has their own preference. I thought most high caliber men would need women with good education and good careers. For me , confidence and dominance are very important.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
youth is highly valued by men, so education and career aren't as important. men would rather date a 19 year old instagram model who goes to a community college whose salary is peanuts from instagram sponsors than a harvard educated lawyer. there is absolutely nothing you can do to become younger.

regardless there are a lot of confident successful men out there who suck with women. if you just approach men you can probably find a very nice guy that treats you very well. not sure if that's what you want though. regardless most men have very low standards.

as a woman you should be able to have most guys who are no more than one point more attractive than you on a 1-10 scale, with players being excluded. my girlfriend is at least a point more attractive than me. this is almost unheard of for men who aren't famous or incredibly wealthy.

Nisha

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah , I get it. Youth and beauty are very important. Can you tell what are the general qualities which most high value men look for anyway ?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nisha,

I would highly recommend you check out the following website:

Renee's website is the closest thing I have seen to a "GirlsChase" for women, and her advice is not only excellent and very sound but also resonates much better with women as a female reader.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Franco

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm not a big fan of the 10-scale but one person's 6 is another's 9 and vice versa. Or in other words, one's mediocre girl is another one's perfect girl and vice versa. I see it all the time with my friends. Speaking of 10-scale terms I'm on the opinion that it maxes out at 9, a perfect 10 is only added Photoshop.

Is there a universally agreed definition of top tier women? I bet there isn't. It's not you, Nisha, it's the whole forum. This short video by Todd is on point.

Anyway. Once I wrote about feminine women, masculine men, masculine women, and feminine men here and absolutely relates here:
Space said:
strictlyincreasing said:
I'm wondering the same thing. At the moment, it seems like daygame is a big myth. Well, you may find women on vacation in a particular city but if you're looking for an ambitious, independent, hardworking woman then she's obviously going to be at work during the day. On the weekends, she'll be relaxing alone or with friends.
Maybe it's just me, but I've never got the obsession with professional, hard working women I came across around Girls Chase (by no means around Roosh's circles). To translate, these are women who essentially want to be men, right? (On the other hand, who isn't into college girls?) Some important background I've picked up from David Deida's book and Jordan Peterson. There are men with more masculine or feminine traits and similarly, women with more feminine or masculine traits. Masculine traits people attract feminine traits people, and vice versa. Most men by nature are of masculine traits, most women by nature are of feminine traits. Men with more feminine traits, I hear you. If that's what your genetic lottery gave you, then go after what appeals you. Because of the pill(?), it's usually Western (UK, US) girls in greater numbers who, according to the consensus, becoming more and more masculine.

Besides independent, hard working types of women, women on the pill tend to show more masculine traits. I recognize British and American tourists from their deep voices probably in higher proportions on the pill than most girls of other nations I come across (I don't comment on their looks and outfit), I usually skip them. Or why else these girls have such deep pitched voices in such significant amounts?

On the other hand, how about wife-material girls? OK, I get it. They are hard to come by and if your goal isn't to find the mother of your child, then probably a little more hassle or investment than your typical bar girl for most guys' purposes here. But hey! Even if she doesn't tick 7 out of 7 traits on the list, at least it's not a bad start if she ticks a few of the traits, is it? You can skip the skin tone for sure. Religious girls can be very hot. For the right men.
I'm curious what do you think!

Jakeroviks

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nisha, you're going to get a lot of varied responses, from different guys with different tastes.

Why? Because there are a lot of top-tier men with different wants and personalities. I'd imagine that Dan Bilzerian and Elon Musk, though definitely both top-tier men, have a different view of their ideal woman.

However, there are a few key traits that will make you attractive to a wide spectrum of men. Much like confidence and status work for a guy.

They are:

1) Beauty - Every high-value guy wants this. What is beautiful? Think 50's pinup girl vs modern instagram booty model. I'll take the pinup girl every day of the week.

2) Feminine - There are a lot of masculine women now. I remember travelling to a country with more traditional gender roles after living in the US and it was a breath of fresh air. It is a magnetic force just like when you see a masculine man. The first and last time I considered settling down was with a very feminine woman from overseas.

3) Loyal/ Virtuous - Most western girls today aren't, and smart men will screen for it. A woman who pays for a date, gives random gifts, or even does small things like offer a tea are hugely attractive. If she expects me to do a bunch of things for her with nothing in return, like most women, I will write her off quickly.

>