LR  Train Station 22-y-o Virgin

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
What's been up
As those of you who've kept an eye on my progress since summer 2021 can attest, while I was doing neo-direct robotic day game approaches, I wasn't getting anywhere. I started getting some action once I made some fashion tweaks and reverted to the more elegant indirect style I have also had success with in the past. (Caveat: if there is a non-verbal pre-approach hook, direct can work).

After being confronted with what Teevs appositely diagnosed as sexual frame setting anxiety, I got some tail in early November, while I was holed up in my studio studying for some exams that I passed.

At that time, an old high school buddy came to visit me for the weekend, whereupon I met the girl from this report, let's call her Sporty Virgin.

(From Smash City):
There's this French Belgian girl - 22, tall (slightly taller than me), sporty/athletic.

She's slim, has nice long legs (and also big hands - first girl I've met whose hands are the same size as mine) and so the body looks like it would be nice to poke the ol' sausage into.

Not particularly pretty though (used to be), but I wouldn't call her ugly either. Plain.

Prehistory of what's happened so far between us:

1. Bumped into her at a train station of neighboring town and asked her for advice with destination (was with buddy who'd come to visit me from abroad). She walked with us to the platform, as she was going in the same direction. I then suggested the three of us sit together on the train, and we did. Chatting, good vibes. In the end I got her digitos.
  2. First date went to bar we spent (1? 2?) hour(s) there, I did the three favorite animals game, but didn't do strawberry fields or the cube, so no sexualization. Walked her home holding hands and once we got there she quickly left saying she wasn't feeling it, I was too old, she had to follow her heart even though normally she would stay and sleep over.
  3. Some time later got a text from her apologizing for having left, and I said it's ok no worries, and said I'd still be down to meet if she was still interested. We scheduled another date where I took her to this live jazz joint. Walked her home again this time sat her on my lap was telling her I'd always told my sister she should do whatever she wanted with guys and we kissed a little bit. She said she normally takes time to get to know guys and that she hopes it's ok, and left.

Sporty Virgin
So basically the girl texts me out of the blue after about a month (it took 3 months for action to occur with her! She kept initiating texting though, which was a sign she wanted something from me) asking me if I'm free on Tuesday night.

I said, "Maybe, what do you suggest?"

She suggested a bar or live music joint.

I decided to risk getting rejected to cut the crap, and replied "So, I'm not in the mood to go out anymore, but you're welcome to come over and watch a movie."

And she agreed.

I did some guided meditation (20 mins) right before she arrived, after taking a 30-minute walk, to be nice and relaxed. I had a game plan. I was going to socialize with her (pace her reality, set non-judgemental sexual frames) while drinking a bit, then watch the movie on my bed. She brought her own red wine bottle even though I'd stocked up my mini-fridge with 6 beers JIC.

So during the conversation [we were seated facing each other sipping her red wine] ("what have you been up to? how was new year's?" etc.) I managed to switch to setting sex frames by latching onto the fact I am reading The Righteous Mind when she asked me if I had new year's resolutions for improving my personality and how I wanted to empathize more with people, and not allow preconceived notions to block me from connecting with others.

I then segwayed into how Catholics are blocked regarding sex, especially priests, and told her how my parents were fervent Catholics, and I had confronted a priest about sex and he'd said it was a "mortal sin" and I'd never gone to church again. Then I told her my dad thinks I'm the devil, but that I have no problem with that since I know I am in the right and he's just close-minded. I told her that the idea of living a life of sacrifice and expecting to have some sort of paradise after death simply didn't appeal to me, that I preferred to try to create a quasi-paradise for myself on earth, and how that obviously involved pleasure.

She agreed that the church was all rules and not open to giving love to others as it was originally. We connected because she said her parents were also Catholic.

She told me she had a tendency to overthink things, and asked how I could be so relaxed. I told her it was cyclical, but that generally, I found it easier to be in the moment when I had just completed some important work, like how now that she's finished her exams she can relax and be present because there are no worries on her mind (she agreed).

Now keep in mind this chick carries herself quite confidently, but my buddy said it was all bravado, that actually she was quite insecure. I was getting a sense of that myself, but the most surprising was yet to come.

After a bit of chit-chat (15? 20 minutes? Maybe 30) she asked "Do you want to watch a movie?" I said "Sure."

She went to the WC. When she came back she'd taken her jumper off.

I told her we'd have to watch the movie on the bed since I had no couch, but that there was a rule, "No trousers on the bed," and I explained it was because they were dirty from public transportation. I got my trousers off and she did the same.

We were laying on the bed next to each other and she had only her thong panties and short top and bra on. I had my boxers, white tee and square button down.

Popped the movie on, and after about 5-10 minutes I unclipped her bra. She said "You're good!" but didn't resist. Then a few minutes later I kissed her neck. Then a little bit later I told her to kiss my neck. She started attacking me hungrily.

I put the laptop on the floor, and turned to her.

She said: "I have to admit something. You were right, I've never done this before. So please take it slow?"

Haha. I couldn't believe my ears. But I simply rolled with it. I have no moral qualms about taking an adult girl's virginity.

What followed was cherry popping. It involved lots of kissing, caressing, verbal comforting on my part, telling her it was okay, that she needn't worry, giving her more wine to drink, getting out my lube and applying it, fingering her, several starts and stops, and eventually I was in Pussy City. Then I came very quickly as it was so f***in TIGHT!

I invited her to stay over but she wanted to go home.

And bam!

Seems like we have a first contender to refill my harem.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What's been up
As those of you who've kept an eye on my progress since summer 2021 can attest, while I was doing neo-direct robotic day game approaches, I wasn't getting anywhere. I started getting some action once I made some fashion tweaks and reverted to the more elegant indirect style I have also had success with in the past. (Caveat: if there is a non-verbal pre-approach hook, direct can work).

After being confronted with what Teevs appositely diagnosed as sexual frame setting anxiety, I got some tail in early November, while I was holed up in my studio studying for some exams that I passed.

At that time, an old high school buddy came to visit me for the weekend, whereupon I met the girl from this report, let's call her Sporty Virgin.

(From Smash City):

Sporty Virgin
So basically the girl texts me out of the blue after about a month (it took 3 months for action to occur with her! She kept initiating texting though, which was a sign she wanted something from me) asking me if I'm free on Tuesday night.

I said, "Maybe, what do you suggest?"

She suggested a bar or live music joint.

I decided to risk getting rejected to cut the crap, and replied "So, I'm not in the mood to go out anymore, but you're welcome to come over and watch a movie."

And she agreed.

I did some guided meditation (20 mins) right before she arrived, after taking a 30-minute walk, to be nice and relaxed. I had a game plan. I was going to socialize with her (pace her reality, set non-judgemental sexual frames) while drinking a bit, then watch the movie on my bed. She brought her own red wine bottle even though I'd stocked up my mini-fridge with 6 beers JIC.

So during the conversation [we were seated facing each other sipping her red wine] ("what have you been up to? how was new year's?" etc.) I managed to switch to setting sex frames by latching onto the fact I am reading The Righteous Mind when she asked me if I had new year's resolutions for improving my personality and how I wanted to empathize more with people, and not allow preconceived notions to block me from connecting with others.

I then segwayed into how Catholics are blocked regarding sex, especially priests, and told her how my parents were fervent Catholics, and I had confronted a priest about sex and he'd said it was a "mortal sin" and I'd never gone to church again. Then I told her my dad thinks I'm the devil, but that I have no problem with that since I know I am in the right and he's just closed-minded. I told her that the idea of living a life of sacrifice and expecting to have some sort of paradise after death simply didn't appeal to me, that I preferred to try to create a quasi-paradise for myself on earth, and how that obviously involved pleasure.

She agreed that the church was all rules and not open to giving love to others as it was originally. We connected because she said her parents were also Catholic.

She told me she had a tendency to overthink things, and asked how I could be so relaxed. I told her it was cyclical, but that generally, I found it easier to be in the moment when I had just completed some important work, like how now that she's finished her exams she can relax and be present because there are no worries on her mind (she agreed).

Now keep in mind this chick carries herself quite confidently, but my buddy said it was all bravado, that actually she was quite insecure. I was getting a sense of that myself, but the most surprising was yet to come.

After a bit of chit-chat (15? 20 minutes? Maybe 30) she asked "Do you want to watch a movie?" I said "Sure."

She went to the WC. When she came back she'd taken her jumper off.

I told her we'd have to watch the movie on the bed since I had no couch, but that there was a rule, "No trousers on the bed," and I explained it was because they were dirty from public transportation. I got my trousers off and she did the same.

We were laying on the bed next to each other and she had only her thong panties and short top and bra on. I had my boxers, white tee and square button down.

Popped the movie on, and after about 5-10 minutes I unclipped her bra. She said "You're good!" but didn't resist. Then a few minutes later I kissed her neck. Then a little bit later I told her to kiss my neck. She started attacking me hungrily.

I put the laptop on the floor, and turned to her.

She said: "I have to admit something. You were right, I've never done this before. So please take it slow?"

Haha. I couldn't believe my ears. But I simply rolled with it. I have no moral qualms about taking an adult girl's virginity.

What followed was cherry popping. It involved lots of kissing, caressing, verbal comforting on my part, telling her it was okay, that she needn't worry, giving her more wine to drink, getting out my lube and applying it, fingering her, several starts and stops, and eventually I was in Pussy City. Then I came very quickly as it was so f***in TIGHT!

I invited her to stay over but she wanted to go home.

And bam!

Seems like we have a first contender to refill my harem.

Thanks for reading.
Great job Bismarck, would be curious to see her behavior and all that post sex... this is a great example of why I never ever delete numbers or block numbers... cause things like this happens more than you think...even years later.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nice man I really like the way you set frames once you had her over at your place.

I'm thinking the reason it went so slow is probably because of this:
I then suggested the three of us sit together on the train, and we did. Chatting, good vibes. In the end I got her digitos.
First date went to bar we spent (1? 2?) hour(s) there, I did the three favorite animals game, but didn't do strawberry fields or the cube, so no sexualization. Walked her home holding hands
1. she's not alone with you early on so the vibe was probably more platonic on the train
2. no sexualization on the date
3. holding hands = more of a courtship vibe, less of a sexual vibe

So that's three way points early on where the dynamic was more platonic and/or courtship and non-sexual.

In my experience sexualizing the vibe as early as calibration allows (as early as 3-5 minutes in) will help move things along and accelerate the whole process. It puts the entire encounter into a completely different frame. This doesn't always work - some girls are just actually repressed... but in most cases it makes a huge difference.

I had a date a while back that went nowhere because I wasn't sexualizing the convo enough. I did a little, but not enough... low momentum, just being a pussy. She would have been on for SDL otherwise I'm sure... she was already touching me a lot and I also fucked up logistics. But the main problem was letting the sexual vibe go slack... then I left the city and never saw her again.

Going sexual very early is extremely important in my experience, because what you do early on sets the meta frame. The overall frame for the interaction that is far more powerful than any frames you set later. If you're sexual in the first few minutes, you're the sexual guy even if you do a bunch of platonic stuff later. If you're platonic early on, you're the platonic guy, even if you throw a few sexual comments here and there later.

It's tricky when you're not alone with her early on and can't isolate (or at least do a mini-isolation, still with the group but conversation only focused on the two of you). I'm trying to solve this puzzle myself now, as I'm doing more group stuff than I did before. We need some routines that sexualize early on, but that you can run in front of an audience (her friends / your friends) without triggering ASD.

I'd be curious to hear everybody's ideas on that. Maybe we can even crack the mythical 2-set that way. If you could properly sexualize a FF-2-set in the first 5 minutes without triggering ASD I think they would go a lot better... 2-sets are often out specifically to meet guys.

Great job on this LR... especially the frames you said at your place were really well done, such as getting her to relax and grounding that in her recent accomplishment etc.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks for the comments @Skills and @Karea Ricardus D.

You’re right of course and I also want to start setting the sexual frame ASAP to be perceived as the sexual guy.

Like you said it’s only a lack of balls that makes us delay it…that tied to the fear of not doing it smoothly enough.

I have to say I was a bit intimidated by complex technical verbal gambits and eased up on it when I saw a movie called Sunday in New York recently that showed it can be done with anything at all, doesn’t have to be fancy NLP.

Regarding retention with this chick, I shot her a text yesterday saying I’m looking forward to seeing her again, maybe next week, and so far nada.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
eased up on it when I saw a couple of movies recently that showed it can be done with anything at all, doesn’t have to be fancy NLP.
interesting, can you elaborate?
what movies?
what ways of sexualizing in those movies?

EDIT: never mind, just saw you clarified... I'll check that out, thanks!

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the comments @Skills and @Karea Ricardus D.

You’re right of course and I also want to start setting the sexual frame ASAP to be perceived as the sexual guy.

Like you said it’s only a lack of balls that makes us delay it…that tied to the fear of not doing it smoothly enough.

I have to say I was a bit intimidated by complex technical verbal gambits and eased up on it when I saw a movie called Sunday Afternoon in New York recently that showed it can be done with anything at all, doesn’t have to be fancy NLP.

Regarding retention with this chick, I shot her a text yesterday saying I’m looking forward to seeing her again, maybe next week, and so far nada.
bis do you remember the dude in nextasf, i forgot the poster, he would get a lot of lays, but he never could see them again... if someone remembers chime in... bismark did you happen to read this

@Karea Ricardus D.

I'd be curious to hear everybody's ideas on that. Maybe we can even crack the mythical 2-set that way. If you could properly sexualize a FF-2-set in the first 5 minutes without triggering ASD I think they would go a lot better... 2-sets are often out specifically to meet guys.

^ that is an easy one, indirect sexual humor work amazing with groups...

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Damn @Skills haha now I wish I’d read your post-1st bang retention texting guide thread earlier…

Oh well. If it’s over, it’s over. Life goes on…

Gaturro

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That was great Bismarck, I love indirect as well. I wonder what went through her mind to reach out after 3 months. Do you think she wanted to lose her virginity and you seemed like the best option, or was it you who lead her into that by setting the date at your place? Probably a bit of both. Very nice report!

It's tricky when you're not alone with her early on and can't isolate (or at least do a mini-isolation, still with the group but conversation only focused on the two of you). I'm trying to solve this puzzle myself now, as I'm doing more group stuff than I did before. We need some routines that sexualize early on, but that you can run in front of an audience (her friends / your friends) without triggering ASD.

Great job on this LR... especially the frames you said at your place were really well done, such as getting her to relax and grounding that in her recent accomplishment etc.

The "Never have I ever" drinking game is perfect for that. You say "never have I ever done something", and if anyone in the group did it, they have to drink.

There's also "Truth or drink". Where I live we do "Truth or dare" instead which is much better. Basically we ask "Truth or dare?". If they choose "truth", they have to answer a question with the truth. If they choose "dare", they have to do what you tell them. "Truth or drink" gives you the option to drink instead of answering, so I only play "Truth or dare".

You can go sexual with this game, it would be interesting to make a guide about it, because most girls feel slutty if you go too sexual with the dares (questions are ok, they don't mind sharing in my experience).

These games set the right frames because, it's just a game, right? And well, if you're playing you've gotta follow the rules... It's really easy to ask questions, no need to begin with "have yoU ever had AnAL sex???", you can ask more vanilla stuff to begin with, like "when was the last time you had sex".

Stories are great as well. Telling stories and also Instagram stories lol. Something that once helped me sexualize a conversation was the video of a girl speaking to her Instagram close friends. She posted a story saying she was on vacation and she was sad, because she did 7 "after parties" in a row (aka slept with different dudes for 7 nights in a row) and that night she was breaking her streak so she was sad. 15 minutes later she posted another story saying "the streak is still alive, two guys are coming over!" (she was with a girl friend).

I showed this video to a FF-2-set, being very careful not to look judgemental, and got to sexualize the conversation asking the girls "how's your streak?", the girls laughed, one of them was like "wtf are you asking" and I said "I figured there's trust between us, we can feel free to talk about everything" (I had built some compliance before), she ended up telling me that she was on a streak herself but with the same dude...

There must be better options to sexualize group conversations, but these are a few ideas to sexualize groups of 2 girls or more. This is interesting enough to make a new thread, and I'm sure there must be a couple of articles on this topic to look for.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah these are really good suggestions. I used "never have I ever" before on some lays... it's great.

The thing is, the sexuality needs to (1.) start very early, but (2.) with something very mild/subtle. "Never have I ever" and similar games don't fulfill these criteria because they tend to get quite raunchy, and they're not congruent in the first five minutes (where you want the first subtle (!) sexualization to start).

In fact I'd put these kinds of routines in the much later stages of mid game, probably in C3. At that point you're already in isolation with the girl anyway. But I'll come up with something suitable. Just requires some thought.

That insta story is wild dude. And guys are saying it's so much harder to get laid these days? Sounds like we just gotta find these kinds of girls haa! My old mentor CJ would make the case that all girls are like that, and they always have been like that, it's just a matter of how repressed they are (or not)... and that pickup artistry is all about freeing them from that repression (what Teevster calls "making them feel allowed").

-Karea.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
That was great Bismarck, I love indirect as well. I wonder what went through her mind to reach out after 3 months. Do you think she wanted to lose her virginity and you seemed like the best option, or was it you who lead her into that by setting the date at your place? Probably a bit of both. Very nice report!

Thanks brother, but even though she has a very nice body (not an inch of fat anywhere, slim, long legs, nice firm buttocks, breasts could be a bit bigger but no biggie, pussy so tiiiight!!, a bit muscular from basketball she used to play, she's a tomboy haha) she's not beautiful like your model!

She definitely wanted to lose her virginity and was attracted to me from the beginning. She was always very eager to meet over text. I was low effort (I'm still one of the "old-style texters," I guess).

However, I still had to make it happen.

It was necessary to preempt resistance before it arose, by addressing the elephant in the room, and make clear where I stand regarding sex (and in the process also show "prizing" since I mentioned in passing a girl I was with when talking about slut shaming in my home country) but also pace her emotions in order to get her in the right mood.

She had told me at the end of our first date as I was walking her home that I was "very convincing" haha (I guess she meant persuasive, and that she was influenced by me). So I decided to use that to my advantage.

With the immediate setting of a sexual meta frame, as Ricardus observed, I could probably have fucked her at the end of the first date, or, if she had pulled the same shenanigans as she did, at least made her come straight over for the second date as I did for the third instead.

Also, she didn't reach out after 3 months. We always took a while to settle on dates coz we're both busy with social lives (and then during most of January she was sitting exams). She had told me early Jan she would be busy and I'd told her to lmk when she'd be free for us to meet again, and that's what she did! I probably shouldn't have written "out of the blue" in the original post.

Hope that clarifies thangs somewhat.

>