Transitioning from the Couch to the Bed

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
In years past, I didn't really have any furniture in the living room of my apartment. Just a chair, table for work, and my art on the wall.
Whenever I would pull a girl back to my place, it was simple. We'd go straight to my bedroom to watch TV, smoke, chill, etc. (because my TV & bed were in there).
I also had my handcuffs hanging on my closet door handle. Most girls would inquire about them or make a comment about them (which opened the door for sex talk and it would eventually lead to us having sex).

The only LMR objection I would get is "We're not having sex." Which I had no issue pushing past.

Now I have a couch, TV, and pool table in my living room. I've brought a couple girls back and tried to escalate, but both times I was met with other LMR objections and couldn't get past kissing.

One girl didn't let me kiss her - Most likely due to the sexual tension dying once we got to my place and played pool. (Pull from bar)

The second girl, we sat on the couch and watched TV, as she was hesitant to go in my bedroom when I gave her a tour - We did kiss and I tried to escalate and it was clear that she wanted sex, but had a lot of LMR objections (I even suggested that we go to my bedroom since we can lay more comfortably, to which she said no). Obviously didn't hear back from either of these girls. (Pull from date)

I'm not sure if the activities that we're doing is playing a role in these LMR objections or if it's another reason.

Should I just lead them to my bedroom?
If not, how do you transition from the couch/living room to the bedroom?

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You can lead straight to your bedroom. Have some excuse to go there instead.

Or just fuck them on the couch. If you're already eating her out or something it won't be hard to move her to the bedroom

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
LMR fucks with my head. Any time I've busted through it, I realize I am really listening too much to the detail of the words she says.

But what did work for me is picking up a little petite girl and carrying her bride style through the bedroom door. This really reinforced to me that she was fine with it happening, but couldn't take any responsibility. She loved that so much that she asked me to do it again the next time she came over.

You can get an honest gauge of her reaction, because a truly uncomfortable girl would become way more so and you could put her down. This girl was instead delighted, which was totally inconsistent with her resistance.

Maybe there is a good LMR compilation from National Geographic.

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Also how long are you waiting to escalate? I have an example consistent with your pool playing.

I once had a really great Tinder seduction... Picked her up at her place and went for a walk in a park. Dropped her off and asked to use the bathroom. I for sure did too much deep diving on the date and not enough flirting, but I think intense eye contact is what kept it alive.

So I get in and she voluntarily starts giving me a tour starting with the bedroom! Now because I took too long asking about her bulletin board instead of pushing her against the bedroom door, the tour continued and it was dead from that moment.

So that it a missed escalation window and different, but I think the same thing applies and perhaps it is her opinion of you changing like a light switch, like he is not the dominant man I was hoping for.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
But what did work for me is picking up a little petite girl and carrying her bride style through the bedroom door
Yeah, ideal transition from couch to bed. Just start touching her and making out, and then carry her when the time is right, when I do this chicks always giggle like little girls

pool table
I think this might be a bit of the problem. I can imagine you two getting kinda distant (physically) while playing, and girls wanting to play in the moment just to defuse tension, then after a while realizing like "wtf am I even doing here, playing pool with this random guy", and just bailing out.

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah maybe get behind her leaning over and let her feel you help her glide that pool stick back and forth a few times lol

My hands are always on hips etc and shoulder massage if she is at a kitchen counter

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
You can lead straight to your bedroom. Have some excuse to go there instead.

Or just fuck them on the couch. If you're already eating her out or something it won't be hard to move her to the bedroom
In both recent situations, I wasn't able to escalate to that point.

But what did work for me is picking up a little petite girl and carrying her bride style through the bedroom door. This really reinforced to me that she was fine with it happening, but couldn't take any responsibility. She loved that so much that she asked me to do it again the next time she came over.

You can get an honest gauge of her reaction, because a truly uncomfortable girl would become way more so and you could put her down. This girl was instead delighted, which was totally inconsistent with her resistance.
I'll give this a try next time I pull a girl back. I've heard of people doing this, but never tried it.

Also how long are you waiting to escalate? I have an example consistent with your pool playing.
So that it a missed escalation window and different, but I think the same thing applies and perhaps it is her opinion of you changing like a light switch, like he is not the dominant man I was hoping for.
It was after an hour of playing pool and talking. I knew I took to long to make a move in that situation.
This was definitely the case for me.

I think this might be a bit of the problem. I can imagine you two getting kinda distant (physically) while playing, and girls wanting to play in the moment just to defuse tension, then after a while realizing like "wtf am I even doing here, playing pool with this random guy", and just bailing out.
That's exactly what happened with the first girl. She saw the pool table and immediately wanted to play. I should've closed the distance while we were playing and kept the conversation sexual and less friendly.

Yeah maybe get behind her leaning over and let her feel you help her glide that pool stick back and forth a few times lol
This right here.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
1) Get a thick blanket that you can put on the floor and lay on top of it.
Forget the bedroom and fuck her on the floor in the living room

2) Always offer a massage. Then take her to bed to provide it.

P.S. I'd get rid of any distractions, like the pool table.
The less distraction you have on your space, the more she can focus on letting you seduce her.

>