Trav's Journal

A

Anonymous

Journal Goal:
Chronologically record my success and failures at seduction and my improvements. –thanks Stef well said

Alright so a little about me, I'm a 23 year old teacher/ amateur pua, I'm currently living in Korea, and while I'm here I wanted to document my successes and sometimes failures

So I guess I'll dive into it

Day 1: Feb. 24/2013
Using some solid text game scored 2 dates on the same day.

Had my first one this afternoon at 1pm. It was an informational date as I hadn't seen this girl in forever plus I knew I had only a couple hours of a window. So we meet at the subway near my place, I still am learning the area so I got us lost a bit (bad DLV for me lol) but we finally get to where were going. I took her back to my place saying I forgot something just so she'd be comfortable. It worked pretty well, was a quick in and out excursion to my place, then we went to a nice little eatery, just cheap food. We had some good conversation, mainly small talk, I didn't really try to deep dive much, but I did do qualification and cold reads. We actually discussed sex and I made some innuendos, but she kinda felt uncomfortable so maybe too soon. Well I felt like it was going good so I decided to move her to a nice little yogurt and icecream shop where we sat down and had a good time. I then asked her if she could finish the icecream as we was we walked, she asked why the hurry and I told her I was meeting a friend she didn't know I had another date lol

Second date started at 3pm. This was SUPPOSED to be a structural date. She picked me up in her car, and we drove about 20 min. outside the city, she wanted to go to taco bell… but hey so what. Anyways, we get to taco bell, sadly I’m still an amateur so I’m giving her protective touches on the back and the arm steering her around, and a couple more flirty touches, which she returned. We ate taco bell then I pulled her into a little museum place, but I could tell she wasn’t really into it, we took some pictures together by the paintings and left. She wanted to go back to where we live (Note: She lives in the same building as I do, like 3 floors down which is pretty damn good logistically) So we drive back, I’m still trying to kino a bit, but its hard in a car (at least for me) when we get back I suggest we go grab a drink, and she says why don’t we just watch Lost Rooms. I didn’t really understand her so I thought she was inviting me back to her place… This is where I made a mistake, I deviated from my plan and said sure and then I find out that she meant she’d give me the USB and I could watch it on my own…OUCH that was a kick in the teeth. I try to persist asking her if we could just go to her place for a smoke, and she said she was tired. She left me in the elevator holding a smoke, felt like such a beta. It wasn’t exactly successful b/c if I had kept with the drink, loosened her up a bit, and then I might have been able to take her home. I’m going to wait a couple days and try for a second date, and hopefully lay her, but it will all depend on how she perceived the date.

I think my main problem was I didn’t stay confident, when she gave me a new idea I took it instead of leading her like a man. I feel I kind of blew it on this one, but I’m not too upset, the informational date went very well. I’m just going to do damage report, and not get hung up, there will always be other girls.
If you have any criticisms or advice, let me know. I’m always trying to learn new things.

Cheers,
Trav

Tyme2k

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The first date, you said it was a DLV to get lost. This is very easy for you to turn into a DHV. It's all how you react(or DON'T react) and manage the situation. The main thing is to stay calm redirect and lead the situation. Keep conversation going stay relax and get her to invest, only point it out if need be. You should also be using a smart phone to avoid these situations..

Lastly for the first date, talking about sex directly is not the best idea unless your girl is highly sexual and you have built tons of attraction and connection. It's risky to directly speak of it, that's why when you hear about anyone on Girls chase talk about sexual framing, they always add that you should "Subtly communicate" I would give an example of this, but this is a part of my game that isn't fully developed. I just try to communicate I'm openly sexual and society puts pressure on us not to be.

Second date, I think your friend zoned already.. She might also feel a bit of social pressure since you live in the same building, what if you guys escalate and then it goes sour? I think you should friend zone her first.

Great to see your journal up here, I hope more girls chase readers start journals. I'm interested to see the different approaches to pick up.

A

Anonymous

hey thanks for the reply.

Good insight on the DLV to a DHV I tried to keep it light and fun, she did get a little pissy b/c she was hungry, but once we got food she was a lot more responsive. I may have walked too much ahead of her, trying to act a little aloof then was necessary, ill research that a bit

Yeah the first date we were talking about museums, and she mentioned she spent a night in a spa, and we talked a bit sexual about that, and then I mentioned how I went to a museum where it was just statues of people having sex, and giant penises, but she wasn't really into that topic lol

The second date, I feel like if I could step back and invite her over to cook dinner with me (we did talk about that) in a couple days I might be able to escalate, I'm going to work on my sexy vibe more, and sexual eye contact when I see her. Its not a big deal if she friend zoned me, I've got other options

once again thanks for the feedback, if it doesn't seem to wanna go sexual, I might friend zone the 2nd girl. I like to practice some of my more general skills on some purely platonic gfs just for fun. Ill update this when I meet some more women.

A

Anonymous

Day 2 March 24/ 2013: The Night & The Walk

I went out to the bars on Thursday night, but got really drunk. I opened up this red head HB7 at the bar just for the hell of it, she was alright. We invited her and a friend to come shoot pool with us, but they never came (oh well no loss) I chatted up the bartender did a little cocky and funny and planted some sex words like "wet" and "going down" and I got her number, and that was it for the night (she had to work till 3)

On Sunday, I went on a walk. I brought my voice recorder with me to record some interactions if they happened. My voice sounds weird on mic lol. Anyways, I walked down the street and into this cellphone store, I tried a direct approach on the one girl (she was an HB8 or 9), didn't pan out but I left some feelers, perhaps try again later. I then went to the market met an HB7 cute and fun, this time I did more situational, was asking her about carpets, got her number pretty easily. Saw a gorgeous girl about 10 minutes later, but when I tested her about her age she said she was 16 ouch, lesson guys Korean or Asian women look older than they actually are, I got out of their fast lol but yeah moved to a new city which is why its taken awhile for an update, ill let you guys know if any numbers pan out to dates.

>