Trouble Leading When Moving a Girl (Night Game)

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
I’ve just got into the habit of moving girls during my night game interactions. I usually suggest we go somewhere quieter or to the bar to grab a drink.

They usually don’t move with me until I say it a second time (They just kinda stare at me or sometimes they’ll give a slight objection, which I can overcome).

Whenever we’re moving somewhere I have a bad habit of walking behind the girl or when I’m walking in-front, I either try to grab their hand or put my arm out for them to grab, but they don’t comply while they’re following/walking with me.

A couple nights ago I tried leasing her by the small of her back and she resisted it while we were walking.

Shortly after we go somewhere else, the interaction fizzles out quickly and they leave.

Is this a trust or comfort issue?
Or is it a compliance issue?

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Start small, and go bigger. Each time she complies, she is more likely to comply next time. If you have compliance issues, it means you have too low compliance. Moving girls also work as a compliance test! The information provided from that test is crucial.
If low, it means you have to hook her harder in, stimulate her more, or build more rapport. Alternatively, you can start off by moving her just a few feets away (a lock in), and then eventually, and gradually make bigger compliance request. This works due to what we call a compliance loop - the more yes she says, the likely she is to say yes, even when the next request is more demanding. It is built upon the same principle of the "yes-ladder" (google it).

You build compliance by making people comply.

-Teevster

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
Start small, and go bigger. Each time she complies, she is more likely to comply next time. If you have compliance issues, it means you have too low compliance. Moving girls also work as a compliance test! The information provided from that test is crucial.
If low, it means you have to hook her harder in, stimulate her more, or build more rapport. Alternatively, you can start off by moving her just a few feets away (a lock in), and then eventually, and gradually make bigger compliance request. This works due to what we call a compliance loop - the more yes she says, the likely she is to say yes, even when the next request is more demanding. It is built upon the same principle of the "yes-ladder" (google it).

You build compliance by making people comply.

-Teevster
That makes sense. I feel like my hooks could be way stronger along with having more emotional spikes after I approach a woman.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Cut the hand holding is not needed and is too much, as you can see does not work

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
Cut the hand holding is not needed and is too much, as you can see does not work
Ok. What is the right way to lead her somewhere if you’re moving somewhere with her. Do I just walk in front of her and assume she’s following me?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ok. What is the right way to lead her somewhere if you’re moving somewhere with her. Do I just walk in front of her and assume she’s following me?
Yes but barely Lin front to the side.. I do the elbow out chase made a post we all gave inputs let me look for it, but I do with 2 girls moving outside club

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yes but barely Lin front to the side.. I do the elbow out chase made a post we all gave inputs let me look for it, but I do with 2 girls moving outside club
Got it. Thanks

TSRaven

Space Monkey
space monkey
You probably should remember to "lock-in" after the hook. It makes a huge difference.

And it is easy to pull off, but hard to remember ;)

Here

Here

Here

And

Here

-Teevster
I definitely need to work on locking in. I was so oblivious to this. It def looks like I’m chasing most of the time.

>