Troubleshooting Night game

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Getting approach invitations from hot girls and I’m opening them.

They seem excited when I open them.

1) I feel like I need to carry the conversation constantly in the beginning which leads to me either talking more than I need to or the conversation dying out

2) Usually having girls fall off after like a minute of talking to them

Any suggestions/ insight? Any tips to hook?

R3M0T3

Rookie
Rookie
Where are you approaching them? Dancefloor is different than smoking areas and street is different all together.

How old are you? Money does help with certain girls. One way is to buy them a drink and leave them. I didn't get many girls asking me to buy them drinks in my 20s but now in my 30s im attracting asian girls alot which i didn't get any in my 20s but my buddy did.

BTW I hate the money route and it works it get them back to ya hotel or back to theirs but it just costs $100 a night or more. Paying for ubers as well. If ya out like 3-4 nights a week like me in nightgame you don't wanna go money route. I spend $2000 for 3 days out the other week.

The women you probably want well at least i want will want to fuck in a alleyway. All different age ranges of women who would wanna do this. I'm getting a van park it wheres theres a view and bang them in there with music and booze. Private park for $5.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’m 28, over 6 figures currently. Eh ill conspicuously consume but don’t want to rely on it in most environments.

Mostly approaching in popular college bars- Houston nightlife is tough comparatively to any other place I’ve been. I feel like my game could pull much hotter girls in other places (and it has)

>