Observations  Truth is PAINFUL for WOMEN! and this are few key notes to let you know

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

I purposely made fun of a girl friend and that i told her about "equality" and that it is never going to happen. I told her that women get better jobs and that young men are left hanging by ratios. The most profound thing to me was that while my information might be slightly flawed on the young men and job opportunities and that education is just political stuff, she never answered the question.

SHE NEVER ANSWERED THE LOGIC OF THE QUESTION. She noted that women get jobs and that's the most important thing.

From this point on, my mind was blown. Because Freud noted that women lack 'consequential reference'. This means they don't care what is around them. They need the husband as a placeholder, just like the King in the chess game. They need it in life. However, They don't care for anything else except for what the fuck they want. This is why if you know "dark" secrets, you can put women in thought processes and she never ever get out until years later, like how women do to men with friendzone. It is putting yourself as their 'survival' link..... This is why you see women 'slaughter' other women. They bitch about other girls when other girls are not around, or they talk about them. Which is why women hate you when they get rejected, they lack perceptive consciousness, thus they can only operate from experience, which makes experience women smarter and continue to cheat because causality means she only has experience to back her up and since she is operate to only get what the fuck she wants, it clicks.

She doesn't have logic, 'consequential reference'. And she need the "husband"

To quote (and yes, i am taking this out of context but do make sense. I want to know why they say this at that point in time)
"But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God."

Lacking perceptive consciousness, and how awareness can attract women like how men is an empty field with women wanting to plant something/put you in a system, a control....

For now, this is crazy but it is as real.

Zac

>