FR  Trying daygame during corona

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
  • Got to Praça de camoes and went to urinate and prepare myself for approaching, the hands started shaking, the legs wanted to run, my head was imagining and overthinking, so I closed my eyes and took 5 deep breaths.

• 1st set- slovenian looking girl, 175cm, raven hair blue eyes saw her coming towards me, I moved a bit to the left and said " you have beautifull eyes" she answered "ah okk" with a dismissing look.
  • I felt like a beggar... instantly the adrenaline hit! my hear was racing, coudnt bread nor move, once again my teachers were there to confort and relax me.

• 2nd set - brunnete with blue eyes walking upwards has I was downwards, I tried the front app but went bad, has when I put myself in her walkpath got squished by people who where walking behind me, and she noticed and ignored me.

• 3rd set- Cute girl with green eyes, app her from the front
  • ' hey can you stop for a minute'
  • 'noooo'
  • the front stops havent been productive, so next set Im switching to "app from the side"

• 4th set - British girl 175cm, dark blonde, light eyes, app from the side, suprisingly it went well. we talked for a while but she held on her age diference frame and I let her go.

• 5th set - Spanish girl 160cm brunnete, brown eyes.
  • she was waiting to cross the street in the zebra line, I positioned myself on her right side and opened her over the shoulder.
  • 'excuse me, ur cute'
  • she leans in
  • 'ohh thank u'
  • we walk across naturally and got some rapport from her, shes a energy company worker from spain, on her way to meet her friend for drinks, she even invited me to go... I explained I was going to meet friends aswell, but we could get a drink later, we closed contacts and gave goodbye kiss.

• 6th set- latin girl with red dress.
  • app her from the side, but didnt hook and I gave up.

• 7th set- Argentinian girl 175cm, stylish.
  • app her from the side, didnt hook well, many street workers started looking which induced pressure and a fucking clown showed up making noises...
  • she told me the reason to be in hurry was the job interview, 20 min later I found her taking selfies with monuments...

• 8th set - 2 girls with 'the matrix' style. one cute european another asian shorty.
  • app her from the side, told me they were lesbians. it shocked me since I had a diferent perception of lesbians, they were quite feminine, maybe if I were to press more I would be in a threesome... a lesson for the future.

• 9th set- Cute looking girl with pig tail.
  • app her from the side, gave my charm. unfortunatly she was in a hurry and not very interested.

• 10th set- Albanian girls 165cm, brown haired and cute.
  • app her from the front with 45º angle, she imediatly pulled her mask, I emulate her, which lowers her guard and we stick to only social distancing.

• we talked about eachothers life, culture, food, similiaritys and whatever was in the flow since my theory knowledge was limited, so I relied on 'freestyle'. we vibed and closed drink date.
  • eventually her friend showed up, broke the ice with her in order to not become and obstacle.
  • in the end gave her two kisses in the cheek and said goodbye.
  • (corona fear ideia was dealt with rapport and relaxed body language)

• 11th set- slim and tall portuguese girl.
  • app her from the side, gave the i saw u over there charm line, she was in shoock, which transfered to me. didnt hook and gave up.

• 12th set- Cute french girl with green eyes.
  • app her from the side, she hooked but had a boyfriend. she seemed to like her boyfriend so I let her go.

• It was getting late so my mates drove me back home and dropped me where we met.

• 13th set-
  • on my way home I came across a Cute raven hair, tight body wearing red, I had to approach without my teachers. mustered courage and walked myself into her path.
  • opened over the shoulder with my usual charm in english... she knew zero english, I repeated the same thing in portuguese and we laughed at the situations. since I felt her in a hurry I asked if I could walk with her 30 sec since we were going in the same direction.
  • It was a good vibe but she had a boyfriend for a long time and she said it was serious, so I let her go.

14th set- Norwegian cute girl.
I took a diferent routing to go home, luckly stumbled upon a blondy, my fav .
Opened her from the side and she hooked! I lean back and we talk for a while, an indian dude from a store showed up, since she was trying to buy alcool I helped her choose.
The indian stallions where trying to cockblock me with smart one lines (from their perspective) and offered free stuff, I remained assertive, calm and made a comfort buble with her (us vs world)
when we got out the gave me half of her free stuff and offered company untill her uber arrived. she proposed we kept talking through instagram and I counter offered we could get to know each other later. we contact closed, two kisses and Im finally going home.

What a day gentleman!!

My thoughts for beginners like me, app anxiety is a very powerfull, fortunately there are ways to overcome. first 3 app are shots of adrenaline, do it! let ur body feel the discomfort, its okay not being okay. I felt quite well and was able to seduce from my 9th set.

Dragon

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wow! You inspire me buddy. I feel like raiding the streets and hunting down all these women... #coldapproachmodeactivated

So much to learn from today. Keep it up ;)

Last edited:

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
  • Got to Praça de camoes and went to urinate and prepare myself for approaching, the hands started shaking, the legs wanted to run, my head was imagining and overthinking, so I closed my eyes and took 5 deep breaths.

• 1st set- slovenian looking girl, 175cm, raven hair blue eyes saw her coming towards me, I moved a bit to the left and said " you have beautifull eyes" she answered "ah okk" with a dismissing look.
  • I felt like a beggar... instantly the adrenaline hit! my hear was racing, coudnt bread nor move, once again my teachers were there to confort and relax me.

• 2nd set - brunnete with blue eyes walking upwards has I was downwards, I tried the front app but went bad, has when I put myself in her walkpath got squished by people who where walking behind me, and she noticed and ignored me.

• 3rd set- Cute girl with green eyes, app her from the front
  • ' hey can you stop for a minute'
  • 'noooo'
  • the front stops havent been productive, so next set Im switching to "app from the side"

• 4th set - British girl 175cm, dark blonde, light eyes, app from the side, suprisingly it went well. we talked for a while but she held on her age diference frame and I let her go.

• 5th set - Spanish girl 160cm brunnete, brown eyes.
  • she was waiting to cross the street in the zebra line, I positioned myself on her right side and opened her over the shoulder.
  • 'excuse me, ur cute'
  • she leans in
  • 'ohh thank u'
  • we walk across naturally and got some rapport from her, shes a energy company worker from spain, on her way to meet her friend for drinks, she even invited me to go... I explained I was going to meet friends aswell, but we could get a drink later, we closed contacts and gave goodbye kiss.

• 6th set- latin girl with red dress.
  • app her from the side, but didnt hook and I gave up.

• 7th set- Argentinian girl 175cm, stylish.
  • app her from the side, didnt hook well, many street workers started looking which induced pressure and a fucking clown showed up making noises...
  • she told me the reason to be in hurry was the job interview, 20 min later I found her taking selfies with monuments...

• 8th set - 2 girls with 'the matrix' style. one cute european another asian shorty.
  • app her from the side, told me they were lesbians. it shocked me since I had a diferent perception of lesbians, they were quite feminine, maybe if I were to press more I would be in a threesome... a lesson for the future.

• 9th set- Cute looking girl with pig tail.
  • app her from the side, gave my charm. unfortunatly she was in a hurry and not very interested.

• 10th set- Albanian girls 165cm, brown haired and cute.
  • app her from the front with 45º angle, she imediatly pulled her mask, I emulate her, which lowers her guard and we stick to only social distancing.

• we talked about eachothers life, culture, food, similiaritys and whatever was in the flow since my theory knowledge was limited, so I relied on 'freestyle'. we vibed and closed drink date.
  • eventually her friend showed up, broke the ice with her in order to not become and obstacle.
  • in the end gave her two kisses in the cheek and said goodbye.
  • (corona fear ideia was dealt with rapport and relaxed body language)

• 11th set- slim and tall portuguese girl.
  • app her from the side, gave the i saw u over there charm line, she was in shoock, which transfered to me. didnt hook and gave up.

• 12th set- Cute french girl with green eyes.
  • app her from the side, she hooked but had a boyfriend. she seemed to like her boyfriend so I let her go.

• It was getting late so my mates drove me back home and dropped me where we met.

• 13th set-
  • on my way home I came across a Cute raven hair, tight body wearing red, I had to approach without my teachers. mustered courage and walked myself into her path.
  • opened over the shoulder with my usual charm in english... she knew zero english, I repeated the same thing in portuguese and we laughed at the situations. since I felt her in a hurry I asked if I could walk with her 30 sec since we were going in the same direction.
  • It was a good vibe but she had a boyfriend for a long time and she said it was serious, so I let her go.

14th set- Norwegian cute girl.
I took a diferent routing to go home, luckly stumbled upon a blondy, my fav .
Opened her from the side and she hooked! I lean back and we talk for a while, an indian dude from a store showed up, since she was trying to buy alcool I helped her choose.
The indian stallions where trying to cockblock me with smart one lines (from their perspective) and offered free stuff, I remained assertive, calm and made a comfort buble with her (us vs world)
when we got out the gave me half of her free stuff and offered company untill her uber arrived. she proposed we kept talking through instagram and I counter offered we could get to know each other later. we contact closed, two kisses and Im finally going home.

What a day gentleman!!

My thoughts for beginners like me, app anxiety is a very powerfull, fortunately there are ways to overcome. first 3 app are shots of adrenaline, do it! let ur body feel the discomfort, its okay not being okay. I felt quite well and was able to seduce from my 9th set.

Dragon
Very inspiring bro and encouraging. When you open do you leave your mask on or do you pull it down so she can see your face? What do you think works best?

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wow! You inspire me buddy. I feel like raiding the streets and hunting down all these women... #coldapproachmodeactivated

So much to learn from today. Keep it up ;)

Go do it! its a fun experience :)

Last edited:

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Very inspiring bro and encouraging. When you open do you leave your mask on or do you pull it down so she can see your face? What do you think works best?
I walk in the streets without mask, on the opening I have my mask on my left hand in case the girl tells me to put or police comes with fines.

Read the girl, if shes not wearing a mask talk like covid doesnt exist.

If shes wearing one, open with mask or keep 1 m of distancing. then seduce has normal.

Yesterday I was infield again and had great results. app 10-15 sets, ill write later because thats lots of work and I need to go to the gym, dry the clothes, meal prep, study seduction and hit the field.

Dragon

>