Turnaround girl in auto rejection

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys ,

I am reading girls chase for a while now and my game improved significant and have a constant flow of girls in my life . What I am struggling with are relationships as I feel that is much easier just to go out and meet a new girl rather than dealing with bullshit . I know , I have a big ego :) . But I guess that I will leave this for another time , as right now I want to get feeeback on turning around girls that are in auto - rejection as I want to expand also this area in my game .

I am interested more in a feedback if I did something wrong in how I approached the situation, and if from your point of view this situation can be salvaged or not .

So the story stars with me meeting a group of friends in a club . I saw this girl from the group gazing all night at me , but decided that there are other girls more interesting in the venue and decided to try my luck with them first . Things do not go that amazing with the other girls so after a couple of hours of me socializing with people in the group and outside of it I start talking With this girl that was gazing at me all this hours .

after like 10 minutes I get a text from one girl that I am seeing and decided that some hot sex during the winter is better than Just a prospect , even though it looked like a promising one . So I tell her that I feel tired and that she looks like a cool person to talk with and I am sorry for not initiating the discussion earlier and got her number .

After a couple of days , I realize that actually she looks like a really nice person and maybe she Might be girlfriend material , so I text her and starting talking a little bit through messages with her . She is super warm and I feel like maybe I did no fucked up that bad so I ask her to stroll out for a walk . She then responds after a couple of hours that she is busy but she would enjoy one .

I leave it like that and come back after a couple of days telling her that I had a couple of long days and asking her how her adventures look like . This is the first time when she starts showing her teeTh , and I just ignore her attitude and just start talking about my day and try to build some report and deep diving , but she continues having an attitude and tries to tease me aggressive so I tease her back but in a lighter way , fighting fire with fire basically . She then says that she feels offended and I tone down my teasing and told her that I enjoy when I talk to her and that it never crossed my mind to offend her .

then tried to initiate a couple of times discussions with her but it feels like she has her own personal war with me and seems aloof and cold most of the times, but sometimes she is super warm and I felt that maybe she just takes time to warm up .

In one of the last discussions I tell her that I feel like we are married for 20 years and that she only looks for the slightest thing to put me in a bad light and that I know that things are not ideal but for whatever reason I feel a connection and want to see where this is leading . She just says that she does not know me and she finds it difficult to open up to a stranger .

in the last discussion at some point out of the blew she tells me that I treat her like we are togheter and that this is not the case ( remark to what I told her in the past discussion ) and I just replied that I have no idea why she is saying this but if she wants to tell me what exactly is on her mind I am all ears . Then she just replied that she does not owe me anything and that is the last time when we are talking.

then I sent her like 3 messages with no response , every 8-9 days just saying that mature people talk about things and so on. After the 3rd text she just sends a long text that she is not upset but decided that she wants to use her energy in other areas but having a vibe of being tough and butt hurt in the same time . I just tell her that I feel bad for her decision as I really enjoyed talking with her .

2 weeks pass from my message and she sends me a text in which she wishes me happy birthday and She hopes that all my dreams will come true . I thank her for the warm wishes and wait a couple of days till I send her a simple text where I just say that I miss her a little bit and just wanted to know how life is treating her . No response to this one .

do you guys think that this situation can be turned around ? And do you guys have any feeeback about how I should have done better ?

I am talking and bedding other girls and the above case is more about Expanding my skill set , as I never really tried to turn around a girl before .

many thanks guys in advance for your wise words :)

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I am interested more in a feedback if I did something wrong in how I approached the situation

Notice the pattern here.

When she says she feels offended or when you ignore her (two weeks no messages), she responds to you.

she continues having an attitude and tries to tease me aggressive so I tease her back but in a lighter way , fighting fire with fire basically . She then says that she feels offended

2 weeks pass from my message and she sends me a text in which she wishes me happy birthday and She hopes that all my dreams will come true

and then when you're nice to her she ignores you

I tone down my teasing and told her that I enjoy when I talk to her and that it never crossed my mind to offend her .

then tried to initiate a couple of times discussions with her but it feels like she has her own personal war with me and seems aloof and cold

I thank her for the warm wishes and wait a couple of days till I send her a simple text where I just say that I miss her a little bit and just wanted to know how life is treating her . No response to this one .

this girl likes to be treated like shit. that's how you get her warm side (at least for the early stage before fucking her a couple times...then you can drop your shield and be more nice to her every once in a while) as fucked up as that sounds.

do you guys think that this situation can be turned around ?

Might be too late. but I would utilize these accusation tactics from Chen HK on her:

when looking at these tactics, some will say, "but won't saying these things to her just make me look reactive?" what they won't understand is that the more reactive one, will actually be her.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Actually @Velasco you have a good observation . It is true that every time I was being a dick I got warmer responses ( more emotional ) , than compared I was treating her like a normal human being :)

but in the same time acting like this , only aggravated the situation further and pushing her away more . It is a paradox .

I always thought that is an attainability issue on my end , but fuck if I know how to calibrate this . I know only to be warmer and more persistent when I feel that attainability works against me .

so do you think that I made any mistakes in this particular case ? I do not want to go on the dark side of the force and manipulate people , it is an ego boost but on the long run it just makes me feel empty :)

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
but in the same time acting like this , only aggravated the situation further and pushing her away more . It is a paradox .

I always thought that is an attainability issue on my end , but fuck if I know how to calibrate this . I know only to be warmer and more persistent when I feel that attainability works against me .

so do you think that I made any mistakes in this particular case ?

Post your text conversation

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I do not have the text conversation anymore , but you Have the summary in the first post .

I would add only that after I invited her to go for a walk , her attitude changed drastically and looked like she had her own personal war going on against me . This attitude would change for a while after I was going mia and coming back after a couple of days , but after a while she would return to picking up fights for stupid reasons .

some key texts though that I remember :

1) after a while of her picking up fights I just tell her that I wonder how her ass looks in a pair of tight leather pants when she is so angry on me for no reason , to which she Sends a long text saying that I only see her like a piece of meat .

2) Towards the end I just tell her that I am not good at chasing her and that I just want to talk to her , like 2 mature people do without her tantrums , and that we can talk after she will be calmer . She sends a big text saying that she never asked me to chase her down , and this would not have happened if I would not have left so early when we met and that I can do whatever I want . Then she is warm again and deep diving

3) in the last texts , she started being a bitch again and I ask her why she Is acting like this and that sometimes I feel that we have a connection and sometimes she just snaps and becomes super cold and picking up fights for no reason .And she just sends a big text saying that she is not cold and that she does not owe me anything and that this is the last time when we are talking and that she wants to invest her energy in other things . Overall the tone of the text was a mixture between trying to look tough and being butt hurt .I reply that I feel bad for her decision and that I really enjoyed our discussions when we were not focused on annoying each other for no reason . Then she texts me after like 2 weeks of not talking ,wishing me happy birthday and that may all my dreams come true . I just reply that I thank her for The wishes . Then I wait a couple of days and send her a text saying that I miss her a little bit and just wanted to see how she is doing . She did not reply to this text .

Mistakes I did for time to time , like double texting ,ignoring her rudeness instead of busting her balls from the first moment, sending some long texts , but I did this becausE she is In auto rejection ( thinking that I do not truly like her ) and just wanted to give her some things to show her that I value her .

you see any big mistakes in my approach ? Or you think that is a good one and continue with it next time ?

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
She sends a big text saying that she never asked me to chase her down , and this would not have happened if I would not have left so early when we met and that I can do whatever I want

And she just sends a big text saying that she is not cold and that she does not owe me anything and that this is the last time when we are talking .

For next time (new girl)

What she's upset about + Accusation frame + Show that you value her

"See this is why I left early (what she's butthurt about). I could sense that you would react this way (accusation frame. "its YOUR fault, NOT mine"). but I fucking hate it because I like you so much when you are warm (show that you value her) because I've never felt that way before. Why the fuck do you think I am still messaging you girl? You think I would spend so much time trying to go after one girl who I didn't want to be with. So when you act this way with your stupid bitching about nonsense, it makes me feel like I did the right choice by leaving early. And I don't want to be fucking right. because I know there is something special in you that is rare as fuck (show that you value her) and it's really fucking me up inside." :cool:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Dunno if it will work , but I guess you need to experiment as much as possible :)

thanks for your thoughts amigo !

>