LR+  Two girls in one day

Nico

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi. I am Nico and im from Russia. I think i should probablly stop writing about every particular lay of mine and start writing only about the most interesting ones or all lays in one topic since its really time consuming for me to write at least somewhat readable text for you guys and will i get like banned if i will make too much topics? Ok now about lays.
1st Matched with this cool chick on tinder. I texted her with smth like "cool pics" and then later she answered "lets go drink NOW" i asked for her phone number called her and we decided to drink at my place. I pick her up near my flat we talk a bit and head to my place. There we drink a bit and I start to fool with her and one thing led to another and so we fucked. She is got so cute face but i can feel sadness in her and i dont know how make her tell me about it since im asked about it and she answered like "im not sad, im ok" . Then we sleep and when we wake up i make us breakfast and then she left. Probabably will meet her again since i feel so sorry for her and dont know even why...
2nd Matched this fit chick also on tinder. She works as gym admin, has nice ass, big tits and blonde wavy hair. So we talked a bit then i grab her number call her and invite her to my place. Well thats pretty much it, but i dont know how but she somehow knew that i fucked a few girls in my flat and was asking me how much girls i fucked the hole date and during the sex but i never answered(its 4 with her).
Well thats it! So i think its pretty cool that in the morning i fuck one girl and another one in the evening, but right now really i want to focus more on quality over quantity and i need to find new job so new lay may happen NOT in the near future.
I wish you good luck guys. Cya

lostnumber

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're on a roll man! Congrats

Now get one of these girls as a regular lay so you can have sex consistently and then work on improving the quality of girls you're meeting

>