LR  undercover MAMA

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
when the girl couldn't resist your game :)

Hi guys,

initially I was at the hot dog stand messing around with this owner I know when I'm out promoting then I just said

"hot DawG hot DAwG!!!! (pointing at his hot dog business)

which they stop to chat, 1 guy, and 2 girls, whole time the dude didn't say a word

I used the hot dog stand people as social proof for opening conversation,

the dude was smiling and not responsive, but he had the hotter girl was nice and polite and could sense in a hurry to get dick. It was herd mentality turning the little girl wanting some dick too, persisting on carrying the conversation she was super attentive to whatever I was saying, decently intelligent, we discussed food science, vegans are weird, etc.... not the most seductive but real. Anyways....

I could tell she was pretty invested and really liked me so I took her with me

girl: "your hot"
me: "Thanks, baby you are too"

When I was walking with her, I told her I'll take her to a venue, immediately she compliant and told her friend that she will come back on her own and I'll be getting her an uber. the friend couldn't careless because she wanted to fuck that foreign guy lol... she was like OK..

I told her

"I'll get her an uber to go back eventually, but 1st i want to take her to my venue"

"wait, let me tell my friend"

I told her first before reengaging with the friend again, who was distracted looking for the uber and hungry for dick from the dutch dude

****entering and exiting the club, I make sure I'm not holding hands with the girl nor do I look like happy to be leaving. This is a general practice, I'm slowly adapting to avoiding arousing jealousy from the bouncers/or other workers in general*****

Maybe we were inside for like 5min and left afterwards to my place. I told her I have some drinks at my flat and is under a 10min walk, showing her on the GPS... I didn't

"hey can you just wait for a few seconds before you hold my hands because I'm not allowed to do that in here"

^this builds up even more tension since it projects a barrier, and she looking forward to breaking

a double edge sword when telling her this

(there may be a better explanation for the built sexual tension but this is a none explicit sexual way)

when we got back to my place we talk didn't immediately escalate she came for the kiss and when I tried escalating she stop she told me she was on her period. After a while smoking, not escalating, and going for it one more time I felt that she said she needed to leave and I called her an uber back to her place...

WAIT**

after sending her off, not mad/annoyed, still buying her a taxi home, she felt safe and later texted me she wanted to fuck on my brown towel (protecting against her blood)
I wanted to see some of my friends who were gaming at the time since I pulled decently early in the night, so didn't care that much...

After around 30mins, she contacted me and drove back to my place to bom bom :)

I could be annoyed, and closed down my shop for the day to game other girls, but this one was ready.

She told me she was mom, and she's early 20s, I GueSS she a milf LOL, but only telling me after we've fucked :)

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"hey can you just wait for a few seconds before you hold my hands because I'm not allowed to do that in here"

^
Don't say this, just play it out like you have a psycho ex girlfriend or something like that... "listen i don't want you to think i am not into you and i don't want to hold your hand, but i had a psycho ex girlfriend that one time something with a girl and jump her, i will tell you more later, but just don't hold my hand for now i don't want drama with her"

^or something like this, the i am not allow to do that in here pretty weak... And bad subcommunication

or just don't hold her hand tell her follow me...

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human

^
Don't say this, just play it out like you have a psycho ex girlfriend or something like that... "listen i don't want you to think i am not into you and i don't want to hold your hand, but i had a psycho ex girlfriend that one time something with a girl and jump her, i will tell you more later, but just don't hold my hand for now i don't want drama with her"

^or something like this, the i am not allow to do that in here pretty weak... And bad subcommunication

or just don't hold her hand tell her follow me...
good point, maybe I could have conveyed it my report, but those weren't the exact words.

But I noted to her that some of securities are prone to being annoying/ jealous, and I dont want them knowing about my business, communicating being off the radar, discreet... even tho I could whatever i want "HERE".

it wasn't a venue i have a problem with but is just good practice

Cool to see alot of the tribal elders to have knowledge about this reputation and bouncer/security/cockblocking issues within the venue

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
good point, maybe I could have conveyed it my report, but those weren't the exact words.

But I noted to her that some of securities are prone to being annoying/ jealous, and I dont want them knowing about my business, communicating being off the radar, discreet... even tho I could whatever i want "HERE".

I think this is better because it conveys lowkeyness which is very attractive :)

She of course doesn't give a fuck about your relationship with security, but it is implied in your behaviour that you want to stay lowkey, and since your interests matches hers... oh well.

Good call!

girl: "your hot"
me: "Thanks, baby you are too"

When I walking with her, I told her I'll take her to a venue. And immediately she compiled and told her friend that she will come back on her own and I'll be getting her an uber. the friend couldn't careless because she wanted to fuck that foreign guy lol... she was like OK..

I like how you used a high note to escalate "logistically" by moving her. Good.

And immediately she compiled and told her friend that she will come back on her own and I'll be getting her an uber. the friend couldn't careless because she wanted to fuck that foreign guy lol... she was like OK..

You could have told her this yourself so that you reduce the pressure. Now you didn't need to, and you got away with it, but sadly you will not always be that lucky.

Sometimes you have to let her know:
- where you are going
- that you will get her back to her friends later
- that you will help her get home eventually...
- etc

It can also be a good idea to mention those things to her friends if her friends are cockblocky.

when we got back to my place we talk didn't immediately escalate she came for the kiss and when I tried escalating she stop she told me she was on her period. After a while smoking, not escalating, and going for it one more time I felt that she said she needed to leave and I called her an uber back to her place...

WAIT**

after sending her off, not mad/annoyed, still buying her a taxi home, she felt safe and later texted me she wanted to fuck on my brown towel (protecting against her blood)

Haha this reminds me of a certain night of mine in july ;)

Well handled, but risky, but I don't see any better options. When a girl says she wants to leave, there is no better response. Doesn't work all the time, but the alternative never works... sooo....

Good one.

Best,
Teevster

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
I think this is better because it conveys lowkeyness which is very attractive :)

She of course doesn't give a fuck about your relationship with security, but it is implied in your behaviour that you want to stay lowkey, and since your interests matches hers... oh well.

Good call!

I like how you used a high note to escalate "logistically" by moving her. Good.

You could have told her this yourself so that you reduce the pressure. Now you didn't need to, and you got away with it, but sadly you will not always be that lucky.

Sometimes you have to let her know:
- where you are going
- that you will get her back to her friends later
- that you will help her get home eventually...
- etc

It can also be a good idea to mention those things to her friends if her friends are cockblocky.

Haha this reminds me of a certain night of mine in july ;)

Well handled, but risky, but I don't see any better options. When a girl says she wants to leave, there is no better response. Doesn't work all the time, but the alternative never works... sooo....

Good one.

Best,
Teevster
Yeah i'm missing so many details.

I told her, I'll get her an uber to go back eventually, but 1st i want to take her to my venue. then she was like

But yes I told her first before reengaging with the friend again, who was distracted looking for the uber and hungry for dick from the dutch dude lol

basically I wingmaned mr.dutch

after sending her off, she texted me about how she heard them fucking in at their stay and it was super awkward and decide to she 100% wanted dick

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah i'm missing so many details.

I told her, I'll get her an uber to go back eventually, but 1st i want to take her to my venue. then she was like

But yes I told her first before reengaging with the friend again, who was distracted looking for the uber and hungry for dick from the dutch dude lol

basically I wingmaned mr.dutch

after sending her off, she texted me about how she heard them fucking in at their stay and it was super awkward and decide to she 100% wanted dick

These are crucial details that should have been included in the report :)

Best,
Teevster

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

it wasn't a venue i have a problem with but is just good practice

Cool to see alot of the tribal elders to have knowledge about this reputation and bouncer/security/cockblocking issues within the venue
^ yeah that is better, not what you said in the original write off... that is a bit better..

Field test this with period girls in the future (to address objection)from rip vel:

The way i've found around the period objection is to just be super hyped about it ("omg yes are you serious? i love fucking girls with periods. turns me on so much seeing blood on my dick. makes the sex feel more primal.") that's ultimately what will make her feel comfortable...

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"turns me on so much seeing blood on my dick"

I'd cut out this part of the gambit though.... makes you sound whack.

My version is

"Period is something very feminine, probably one of THE most feminine things in the world, it is not like I like blood or anything, but I like the symbolism of it, the symbolism of femininity, and that turns me on... and regarding messes... I know the sheets may take a hit... but towels usually do the trick, and why not just shower first?"

Best,
Teevster

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

My version is

"Period is something very feminine, probably one of THE most feminine things in the world, it is not like I like blood or anything, but I like the symbolism of it, the symbolism of femininity, and that turns me on... and regarding messes... I know the sheets may take a hit... but towels usually do the trick, and why not just shower first?"

Best,
Teevster
Comes down to preference for my personal style demographichs and loud club i actually like the one i posted....but the point and goal is the same you get exited and dont mind period sex sub.... vs he did not adress that objection and let her leave.... in this case it worked, she came back, but in lot of situations she would not have come back....

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

My version is

Best,
Teevster
My version is "it's just biology, baby. " as if to dismiss it as unimportant. Sometimes I feel a drawn out counter to an objection sounds too salesman-y.

>