Unintentional Rivalry

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I was talking to a new mate, he was asking about this girl having great boobs in a photo, and he wish he would fuck them. Guy talk and stuff, yea, and a guy was sitting close, was a new mate i also meet. Funny about this thing is that i was talking about girls not real in Facebook, and sometimes it can be a shemale, and there's ways to look at it. and the new mate who's sitting nearby i also meet, agrees, out of the blue, and i am quite surprised. And to my surprised, he look at me and i look at him, and it's like stalemate.

It's like a King meets King. We didn't speak anything after that.

then i realize there's also a part of me that thinks other guys are still a threat to me, too. Help me remove this, if it's possible. I know ego plays in here.

Zac

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ZacAdam said:
I was talking to a new mate, he was asking about this girl having great boobs in a photo, and he wish he would fuck them. Guy talk and stuff, yea, and a guy was sitting close, was a new mate i also meet. Funny about this thing is that i was talking about girls not real in Facebook, and sometimes it can be a shemale, and there's ways to look at it. and the new mate who's sitting nearby i also meet, agrees, out of the blue, and i am quite surprised. And to my surprised, he look at me and i look at him, and it's like stalemate.

It's like a King meets King. We didn't speak anything after that.

then i realize there's also a part of me that thinks other guys are still a threat to me, too. Help me remove this, if it's possible. I know ego plays in here.

Zac

Threat? Probably not. Competition? Quite possibly.

Treat them like teammates. Yeah, you might have a friendly competition to see who can hit more baskets and sometimes you might scrimmage against each other, but at the end of the day, you guys can still be mates because you have the same goals in mind.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thinkingenigma,

Thinkingenigma said:

Friendly competition i would say. He's a cool guy, offering smiles, and is friendly with everyone.

Zac

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ZacAdam said:
Thinkingenigma,

Thinkingenigma said:

Friendly competition i would say. He's a cool guy, offering smiles, and is friendly with everyone.

Zac

That sounds like someone who you should make friends with. He probably has a large social circle, and might make a good wingman if nothing else. Plus, he'd probably be a good friend to have period.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Zac-

ZacAdam said:

A perhaps easier approach to thinking about competitive males is, "Oh, that's funny - here's someone trying to compete with me." Remember that if he's putting energy out there to try and compete, he's always at risk of you deftly brushing his efforts aside, unaffected, and him looking like he overreached.

Something like this situation in particular, I'd just make an exaggerated, "Hmm," face, where you raise your eyebrows up a bit while pulling the corners of your mouth down, then go back to whatever I'm doing.

Here's a picture of Obama doing it - he seems to make this face a lot:

Obama-sad-face-450x278.jpeg

Hold for about 2 seconds, then get back to business.

Chase

>