Unknowingly was used to cheat

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The Tool here, and I have a question that I hope alot of you will give feedback on, I hit up this girl 3 weeks ago (8/10) and we had a date about 2 weeks ago, date went grate pulled her back home, and ended up having sexual relations. Now I am not going to complain by any means but it turns out that at that current time SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND! that I actually had no clue about, I thought she was single, and she never brought it up.(I found out through facebook and mutual friends) I actually kind of know the guy ive seen him here and there but never really interacted. Should I bring this up to him and tell him she cheated on him? My instincts tell me NO! and that it is better that this guy live in blissful ignorance for im sure he will find out sooner or later if she is still sleeping around with other guys. plus I do not want to get punched in the face or bludgened lol I know the answere is probibly not to tell him but im sure others have probibly had this happen and are wanting input on what to do (as do I).

Cheers

The Tool

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
HAHA, was hanging out at this club type place with some buddies, and low and behold who was there with her bf LMFAO, she ended up saying hi to me and stuff, ended up sitting very near in front of me glancing at me the whole night with a look on her face like "oh shit is he going to bring this up?". Nope, dont worry secrets safe haha

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just wear a warm smile and act as if nothing happened!

I guarantee she appreciates your discretion and probably views you as a more valuable man because of it. ;)

- Franco

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The Tool said:
I c, Its his fault HA! thanks franco

I agree with both of you because I'm in a relationship myself. I don't prevent cheating, I just worry about myself and my girl. I believe Chase warned in the article that if you neglect, slow down progress, and/or become less sexy then yes your girlfriend will split. I've been in the same scenario before I met my girlfriend, Tool so I feel you did the right thing. Because you didn't know and shouldn't be held responsible.

>