Using game and meeting women to grow social life, status and community. Crazy?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I have been watching some content lately, particularly from RSD, and I have to the conclusion that I want a lot more from game than just romantic relationships with women or even getting my dick wet. Initially, I think that is why guys get into it to where they want to get girls to sleep with them or get a relationship. Now to think about it differently, I want long-term power and status as a result of having good game.

Now my opinion is that it is very short-sighted, it even leads to guys pumping and dumping women or treating it as “pickup”.

Something I have thought more of is what if a guy’s goal extended beyond just a lay or even a relationship with a woman. Instead, it centered around leaving a woman with such a good experience that she is willing to do fun social shit with you, introduce you to friends, and take part in social fun things just with you. What if you grew this into a sort of skill that could be copied in most places you move to?

So instead of just being a guy who gets his dick wet, you turn into a guy who can:
  1. Convince a group of girls to come out with him to a nightclub which has exclusive entry (all too common in NYC), increasing his chances of getting in.

2. Bring his hot girl and her friends to a good friend’s birthday party, earning good favors with him or just doing a favor for a friend by introducing him to hot girls.

3. Be the guy who girls that are hot love and as a result, other guys want to hang out with since he is a hit with good looking women.

4. Get into exclusive social events and other gatherings that most men would never get to be a part of simply because he knows hot girls.
Even when I mention the concept, I feel like most guys, even on here, shy away from it. I feel like majority of men are completely cool with just the sex and the girlfriend but I was wondering how much of what I want is unreasonable or crazy.

I’ve read posts by RSD and watched videos by them which runs in this direction so I wonder if this is something of a change or a revolutionary concept, one user who inspired me a lot was Distant Light.

I'd love the thoughts of @naturalmikey and @Velasco on this very thing.

Getting to a point where you are not using game to meet women alone and fuck them but rather as a way of getting women to come do cool shit with you, build the image of that guy who knows hot girls, and have the ability of introducing his friends to good looking women.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Simply becoming more socially savvy will help in all those areas. Call it game if you must, but being able to read people and say/do the right thing to get the response you want is going to benefit you MORE than just getting laid.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
this is exactly my goal with women. to keep fwb/polyamorous/open relationships with as many women as possible. and by possible i also mean sustainable realistically two to four women. i enjoy dates a lot. i like going to the beach, hiking, bars, and the occasional dinner with chicks. but i also like saying in and chilling. ideally though i like going on a couple dates a week. fucking random girls is cool. but having two or more girls that you really enjoy spending time with and fucking is ideal for me.

sadly my favorite current chick wants nothing but to come over, fuck for a few hours and leave. the sex is great but she’s cool too. i’d like to get to know her but she doesn’t seem into it.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
this is exactly my goal with women. to keep fwb/polyamorous/open relationships with as many women as possible. and by possible i also mean sustainable realistically two to four women. i enjoy dates a lot. i like going to the beach, hiking, bars, and the occasional dinner with chicks. but i also like saying in and chilling. ideally though i like going on a couple dates a week. fucking random girls is cool. but having two or more girls that you really enjoy spending time with and fucking is ideal for me.

sadly my favorite current chick wants nothing but to come over, fuck for a few hours and leave. the sex is great but she’s cool too. i’d like to get to know her but she doesn’t seem into it.

I think our goals differ in that case. If you want two or more girls that is great but for me it is about being able to bring additional girls along to events, friends parties, and be that guy that has access to hot girls.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
To me, the problem with your post still remains the same @Oh Pry . I can sum up my thoughts on this issue with the following short analogy question:

"Why would I want to try to use a broom to clean a pool when I can just use a pool skimmer instead...?"

Use game to get sex. Use money and social prowess to get social status.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
To me, the problem with your post still remains the same @Oh Pry . I can sum up my thoughts on this issue with the following short analogy question:

"Why would I want to try to use a broom to clean a pool when I can just use a pool skimmer instead...?"

Use game to get sex. Use money and social prowess to get social status.

But if you are saying there is no carry over and that social status do not get you sex with hot girls, I don't know where to go with this here. You simply cannot get the hottest girls through cold approach.

>