LR 
Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Prelude
It was a warm day in Barcelona, and we had been going pretty hard approaching. I had been sitting with @Skippy watching @Devilicious approach in his wonderfully warm and intense style, when suddenly, I noticed a girl walking down into the metro stop. Without noticing, I jumped into action and practically ran after the girl, knowing something in the way she moved, and in her vibe, was calling out to me to come and say hello.

Approach
I've been doing daygame coaching under Hector to try and improve my vibe and how I talk with women, so following his guidance, this approach was direct. I also follow his style of genuine emotions on the approach to improve the positive reaction rate. She stops and turns to talk with me. She's in town for about 3 days. It's pretty straightforward, but I've been working on being more relaxed, reducing the verbosity of my language, improving my hand gestures, and varying my rhythm of speaking to be more interesting.

I ask her to come grab a drink with me now, but she's not immediately free-though she is free in a few hours. I suggest trading numbers and we agree to meet a bit later. I text her while I'm talking to her with my name, and the location of the bar. I wait about an hour before pinging her to see if she's freed up. She has, and we agree to meet in a bit.

Date
The date is pretty straightforward. She shows up wearing bright red. It inflames my passions for sure. One extremely negative habit I've picked up is not actually diving deep on deep topics, so I've been improving that too. I ask her about actual things relating to her, and how she goes through the world, and interacts with the people close to her. I make sure to bring the conversation up for air when needed. Touch is there, and while she's not reciprocating it, she's very compliant to my touch.

To be honest, there's nothing particularly noteworthy in the date. At some point, we finish our drinks, and I suggest we get out of there. So we go buy a bottle of wine and head back to my airbnb. Skippy and Devilicious are bros and clear out to give me some space.

At Home
At the airbnb, I give her a tour, we open the bottle, and a little while in I go for the kiss without resistance. Proceed like that for a bit without any issue, but when I go to take off her clothes get some resistance, saying "I don't want to do this." I remain unfazed, tell her she's in charge, and take two steps back while continuing to make out. I kiss her neck, her chest that's visible, and in a little while tell her I want to take her shirt off to lick her entire chest. No resistance, so the shirt comes off, then she asks if we can move into my bedroom. We do, and she asks if I have a condom. I make an unnecessary comment saying I do, but we don't have to have sex. Hector would later tell me that this comment in a different circumstance could have actually cost me the lay.

Sex
I'll be honest, the sex was bad, mostly my fault. Both ED and premature ejaculation. Hector suggested some things to do next time. I had her sleep over, and she was very affectionate throughout. I was able to fuck a little better in the morning, but still not at the level I want to.

To be honest, this was a very straightforward same day lay. I'd gone through about 3 pulls in the previous week that all had tremendous amounts of LMR, so it was nice to close out the trip with something a little more textbook. She was a really wonderful girl, and I think I'm setting myself up well to have a very good 2024.

>