Member Poll  Vote for "Skilled Seducer of the Month" (for June 2024)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Okay gents, it's time for another round of nominations. Who, in YOUR opinion, deserves to be our Skilled Seducer of the Month for June 2024?

In April it was @Bloom. This month (May) it was @Kvothe. Who most deserves the crown for June?

====

Here's our criteria:

Some potential criteria (things you might want to nominate a guy as your pick for):

• This member has posted a particularly impressive LR or multiple good LRs
  • This member has shared some great value-giving tactics, mindsets, or strategy posts
  • This member has been active in the community and contributed tons of value
  • Anything else where the member is adding lots of value, helping, inspiring, innovating, etc.

The way I'd like to do this for now (and maybe we'll come up with more sophisticated ways later) is just to run a thread on the forum like this and get suggestions and votes from guys. You can vote with something as simple as

Seducer Name​

... but if you want to provide more details for why you think your pick should be the "Skilled Seducer of the Month", by all means please do.

Who in your opinion is the Seducer who's contributed the most, had the most impressive lays, or provided the most value in whatever ways you think are relevant over the past month?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Hue

Always fun going through his stuff👌

Hue's got a lot of fun stuff!

However, we want to award SSOTM to whoever's made the biggest contributions/splash in seduction over the past month.

Hue's been inactive for about 3 months now... so he won't make the cut, at least this time..

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Haven't seen his recent stuff, but I'd be very keen to hear an interview with @StrayDog. I've learned a lot from his writings.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Well, that seems pretty unanimous to me.

@StrayDog it is!

He's a great pick.

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dang guys, I am very much honored by all the support for my contributions here, and am grateful to be considered, as so many of you have been so generous with your next level knowledge here on the forums.

I am also going to have to humbly and respectfully decline, as I am currently not in a position to represent as the seducer of the month.

I would like to suggest instead @DoWhatWorks for all the valuable, practical, and concise guides he has contributed to the forums here.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
So I talked to StrayDog, and he's a great pick, but we're actually catching him at a weird place.

Kind of similar situation to fog the other month.

I'd love to second @StrayDog's nomination of @DoWhatWorks here.

DWW's made a number of strong contributions over the past month or so. Recent threads:

First two are awesome guides (the second one became one of our featured forum posts on GC) and the third is a nice observation that sparked some great discussion.

If no one else has any objections (and if @DoWhatWorks isn't also going through anything that would get in the way of him accepting), I'd like to propose we make him our SSOTM for June.

-Chase

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So I talked to StrayDog, and he's a great pick, but we're actually catching him at a weird place.

Kind of similar situation to fog the other month.

I'd love to second @StrayDog's nomination of @DoWhatWorks here.

DWW's made a number of strong contributions over the past month or so. Recent threads:

First two are awesome guides (the second one became one of our featured forum posts on GC) and the third is a nice observation that sparked some great discussion.

If no one else has any objections (and if @DoWhatWorks isn't also going through anything that would get in the way of him accepting), I'd like to propose we make him our SSOTM for June.

-Chase
He has a lot more i was going to nominate for next month, you beat me to it... If chase, me, bd and Teevester did a gang bang on a girl the offspring dww...

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
All right, well I'm going to take those five likes on my post as votes in favor of DWW.

He's our SSOTM for June!

@DoWhatWorks, I will send you a message about setting up a time to chat.

He has a lot more i was going to nominate for next month, you beat me to it... If chase, me, bd and Teevester did a gang bang on a girl the offspring dww...

twisted_humor.jpg

alexlaguma

Space Monkey
space monkey
V
All right, well I'm going to take those five likes on my post as votes in favor of DWW.

He's our SSOTM for June!

@DoWhatWorks, I will send you a message about setting up a time to chat.

View attachment 337

Very supportive of this.

I'm new to this forum so don't really know who the main posters are (I'm slowly learning!) but @DoWhatWorks posts have helped me a lot already. Even some of this old field reports have been very useful.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hue's got a lot of fun stuff!

However, we want to award SSOTM to whoever's made the biggest contributions/splash in seduction over the past month.

Hue's been inactive for about 3 months now... so he won't make the cut, at least this time..
ironman.gif

Shame I missed this, I had a pretty strong run and a lot of growth during May.

>