Want to travel to different countries for game, help a brown guy add to his list

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Chase talked in one of his posts about how traveling to different countries is one of the best ways to get your lay count up, I actually want to do everything on Chase's list (including working in nightlife) while I am still in my twenties but the travel thing is something a couple years out. I have been making a list of countries where a guy who looks ethnically Indian and/or South Asian can get some bonus points with local women. For a white guy the country list would include say a Colombia, East Asia, or Brazil but I don't think any of those are viable options for a brown guy.

Now if you mention an average Indian guy then that is not going to do well anywhere since the fundamentals of an average Indian guy are awful.

I am asking more of countries where if you happen to be a guy who looks good but are South Asian by ethnic appearance, it will add an exotic bonus for you than being a setback.

Here is my list so far:

Hungary

Sweden

Norway

Denmark

Poland

Holland

Romania

Czech Republic

Russia

Ireland

I have been to France and had an amazing experience there, never knew French women had a thing for Indian men but they clearly do. I think along with the UK, it is the best country for Indian guys in western Europe.

Was hoping someone could help me add to this list as well, I prefer white women. Have fucked a few Latinas but I hear South America is an absolute no go for an Indian guy and some countries are flat out racist. At best you'll just look like a local and not have any exotic value.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Re: Want to travel to different countries for game, help a brown guy add to his

The refugee crisis might have definitely affected some shit, not sure how bad it is right now, but historically I have had a great experience with women from Scotland, Ireland, and that area of Europe. I have also had a great experience with Eastern European girls so that might be worth the visit. Heard the crisis has not hit Eastern Europe as bad so the women are not getting groped by brown guys daily, the biggest issue seem to be Italian tourists.

I cannot find much outside of that list either, I've had a great experience with Russian girls, but not so much with Scandinavian women. What I worry about is that it is only a matter of time before Indian FOBs flood up all of the good countries for Indian men and turn it into Thailand, which is hell for Indian guys.

I've been getting IOIs from American Latinas and black girls though so that is another group to explore, not a top preference though so I can see the downfall for many men. I have heard that Japan is good for Indian guys and Korean can be too, not so much other Asian countries.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

I do fear the most that with a list like this, only a matter of time before FOB Indian guys with bad BO, creepy vibes, and poor game flood up all of the countries that are good for us. Goodbye any decent chance we had of having any sort of an exotic bonus because 98% of us are no good at game. One thing I have thought of is going by the heritage of women I have slept with and then visiting their home countries. I seemed to have found a niche with tanned brunettes so I hear Romania is good for me, plus I have heard that a handsome brown guy is in demand there too.

The only issue with that logic is that countries like Italy and Spain have a lot of tanned brunettes and I hear if you are not a blond haired blue eyed white guy, you have no shot with hot girls there as those Europeans tend to have an inferiority complex. Even here in the US it is weird since Italian Americans are considered to be the most hateful and racist of all of the white heritage groups yet I have received plenty of play and attention from their women, even those who were raised in assbackwards areas like Staten Island.

I just wish there was a traveling brown playboy that listed his experiences. One country I can vouch for through experience is France, French women really love a handsome brown guy.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

wtf

that was not supposed to go on this thread but another one :/

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

What you are really asking is not whether an Indian guy can do well but any guy with dark hair, tanned/olive/light brown skin, and that ethnic appearance can. Practically any guy that is not East Asian, White, or Black. Your best bet may as well be countries where Arab looking or darker Mediterranean guys do well. If you are a dark Indian then you can shave your head and go to places where black guys do well. What you will be doing is escaping the Indian stigma while still keeping that exotic appearance.

You also want to avoid countries where white guys with blond hair and blue eyes are worshipped as you will be treated like shit there.

Having had friends with that kind of a look, here is what I can say from my experiences. Does not cover all the places since I do not know shit about Asia or the Middle East.

Northern European, Russian, and Eastern European women definitely love it.

Men with that exotic appearance are known to slay in those countries, particularly Poland. I think it might be changing now with the refugee crisis in some of these places, brown guys become a lot less exotic when a bunch of backwards poor and aggressive Arabs are going around groping women. Now it goes from exotic to just a total stigma due to women being scared instead of intrigued which is why Germany these days might be a tough sell.

You could do very well in racially homogenous parts of the US and the Anglo world.

Instead of staying in a Los Angeles, go over to Boise or a very white city where you will stick out like a sore thumb. If you have tight fundamentals and above average looks, you will drown in pussy. White women from these places are far more intrigued and also significantly better wife material than a white girl from your coastal cities who has that entitlement and radical feminist attitude. You could even smash some Native American pussy on the way if you like them darker and exotic looking, one of my Pakistani friends smashed a couple Native dimes. The same can be said of certain southern cities where you are exotic but more acceptable compared to a black guy, just stay far away from Atlanta!

I stayed in Tallahassee, home of FSU, and brown guys and exotic guys fucking slayed there. It is nicknamed Tallanasty so wrap it up!

You will do well with black American women and to a much lesser extent American latinas.

Black American women absolutely love Latin men and exotic looking men, you could pull some serious quality there and there are some hot ones out there. Latinas might open up to you as well but not to the same extent as black women. Of the Latinas, I'd say Mexican women definitely love Middle Eastern and Indian guys the most, the rest of Latinas are a lot colder and closed off. Still, your exotic advantage could work wonders with them.

Africa is also an option if you like black girls.

Any guy who is not black has some serious value in Africa.

I'd avoid Latin America and South America, the only Latinas that will go for you are the black ones. It is a color conscious continent as a whole that worships whitenesss.

Various degrees here though, a Latina from Brazil might be slightly more open to going for you but you will be miles below Thor. I am not saying you can't do well in a lot of these countries but you will need money, good looks, and something special to overcompensate. Being any kind of brown is not going to help you at all with seduction, the women don't see value in it and a lot of them are in a race to be as white as possible. Game and fundamentals will not save you if you are brown, you are common and like everyone else.

Latinas as a whole are arguably some of the most racist women I have met in my life and a lot of them are proud of it too, they will openly say they want blue-eyed babies and talk shit about darker skin. There is a reason you don't see too many Arab or Middle Eastern or Indian guys slaying in those countries or doing well with latinas, they are very color conscious. You'll have much better luck with Latinas in a big US city and those that are not brainwashed into worshiping whiteness as supreme as much.

I cannot speak for all Spanish speaking countries but avoid Colombia and gaming Colombian women if you are anything other than a white guy or an East Asian guy, it will not win you any bonus points.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Thread more or less confirms the suspicions I had, as Franco says, go with your gut. The sad part is that I am sexually into Latinas but on the other hand, no way in hell am I going to be pulling teeth or overcompensating for race, that is just a lack of self-respect for yourself. I think it proves true even in my own experience with Latinas, a lot of them are bitches if they are not westernized. That part of the world has so many problems with crime and so many cultural issues compared to elsewhere, all the while faking the whole happy go lucky friendly passionate facade, it might be a bad place right now if you are not white.

I think Eastern European women are going to be a great equalizer, Romanian women have that dark haired tanned skin look and so do Hungarian women. With the way I am strategizing this, I can get the Latina to fall at my feet after slaying with white women anyways since they worship whiteness in those parts of the world.

One thing I have been told is to avoid foreign countries where you ethnically resemble local men, unfortunately that is tough when you are brown and into latin hoes.

Looks like Eastern Europe is going to be the equalizer.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

I have brown friends but I have to say, Indian men generally lack so much self-awareness that it is funny at times. Whenever I go out into town, there is this one fat Indian guy who is older and balding, this dude goes around approaching people at bars but guys and girls. He is trying to be very social with them when they want to be left alone and he does not get the hint. It's comedic but that is who you have representing you 80% of the time so you can see why women aren't too much Indian men because of that.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Truthtomasses said:
I have brown friends but I have to say, Indian men generally lack so much self-awareness that it is funny at times. Whenever I go out into town, there is this one fat Indian guy who is older and balding, this dude goes around approaching people at bars but guys and girls. He is trying to be very social with them when they want to be left alone and he does not get the hint. It's comedic but that is who you have representing you 80% of the time so you can see why women aren't too much Indian men because of that.

Living in NYC I see this shit all the time but luckily it isn't Jersey, the older FOBs have fucked it up big time for a lot of brown guys. The worst part is they will aggressively cockblock younger brown naturals at bars if they do not know them, it is a shitshow of a culture.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Calling Europeans on Girlschase, any countries to avoid as an Indian guy?

For game in particular.

So far I have been told after asking around that Spain and Italy are two main no gos if you are going around to get laid because they genuinely hate darker skinned men there, heavy blond worship in those places.

I wanted to know more about Serbia and if there are any other countries I need to put as no gos.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Calling Europeans on Girlschase, any countries to avoid as an Indian guy?

Oh Pry,

Seriously you surprise me. You laid a minimum of 98 girls, far above the average sucker who only lays 7 different girls by average and you choose this to worry about? I'm from a minority as well (not Indian), so I am fully aware of stereotypes working against you but I would never avoid certain countries. In the contrary: I would relish the challenge. And also girls don't "hate" you. They might have some presumptions about you, but hate is a strong word.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

DarkKnight said:
Oh Pry,

Seriously you surprise me. You laid a minimum of 98 girls, far above the average sucker who only lays 7 different girls by average and you choose this to worry about? I'm from a minority as well (not Indian), so I am fully aware of stereotypes working against you but I would never avoid certain countries. In the contrary: I would relish the challenge. And also girls don't "hate" you. They might have some presumptions about you, but hate is a strong word.

That's the thing man, you get to a level in the game where the bullshit is enough and you want the path of least resistance. You get to the point where you have a type, you wanna fuck that type a lot, and do so with the path of least resistance.

The other thing you realize is that presumptions, prejudice, and all of that do matter a lot. You do not want to be gaming in a country where the odds are stacked heavily against you but you love to be in a place where the odds are more in your favor.

You realize that life is too short to relish a game challenge when there are far better challenges to tackle.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Ah okay, I think we are looking at this from a slightly different perspective. I was considering traveling to another country for the sake of traveling, and game as an secondary objective. But you mention traveling mainly for the sake of gaming. In that case I agree with everything you said.

Coincidentally I was in my home country a couple of weeks ago and everything was just so, easy. And when I returned to the country I am settled in I noticed the difficulty being increased. Not impossible mind you, but noticeable harder. I definitely get what you are saying.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

DarkKnight said:
Ah okay, I think we are looking at this from a slightly different perspective. I was considering traveling to another country for the sake of traveling, and game as an secondary objective. But you mention traveling mainly for the sake of gaming. In that case I agree with everything you said.

Coincidentally I was in my home country a couple of weeks ago and everything was just so, easy. And when I returned to the country I am settled in I noticed the difficulty being increased. Not impossible mind you, but noticeable harder. I definitely get what you are saying.

What country are you from btw?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I can't share such personal info on the boards bro. There is a line where I have to value my discretion, no offence.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Lol it's a country bro, not your city or house location.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I would say the United States. If you’re doing well here you should be able to do well anywhere.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Yeah well, wouldn't be the last guy who regrets giving out too much information down the line. Let's just get back to main topic fellas.

European xenophobic countries to avoid.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

@Oh Pry-

I've merged these two topics.

You had two threads within a few days of each other on the first page of General asking the same thing ("brown guys in other countries").

You also have a post on game and fundamentals overcoming racial preference/bias/prejudice/etc., which is something we've discussed on here endlessly.

C'mon, man... you're much improved these days, but try not to be too much of a broken record about this stuff, okay?

Chase

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Completely fine with me Chase but this thread is kind of based off of your post on 7 or so things guys can do to get laid a lot (bartend, buy a motorcycle, etc.). In that thread you listed travel as one of the main options. It is one of my huge aspirations to put myself into positions where I can have the highest ceilings due to the cultural trends and other things in the area that make it easy for me to get laid. I think there is a difference between whining about race while doing nothing and just pointing fingers at the mean white man for making your life rough, because you are not doing anything about it but whining about being whatever race you are.

Then on the other hand there is a difference between wanting to take actionable steps and have a gameplan in place that you intend to act on. Right now I am trying to do as much research as possible and am hoping that other brown guys or cool guys of other races could help me make my list of countries where it is either a benefit looking darker/ethnic with local women or at worst, absolutely not a setback.

Now I'd say in America these days, it is not a setback unless you go to San Francisco or the Bay Area but those women are hideous anyways so who cares. My goal is to travel to different countries and get laid there. So far on my list I have a few countries that my gut tells me are amazing for brown men but I am looking to add as many as possible, in the next couple years I want to travel again. I have already succeeded and did well in France so happy about that one. Here is my list so far:

Ireland

Scotland

UK in general

Poland

Hungary

Romania

Probably most of Africa

Russia

Japan

Some have said Mexico can be good and I want to fuck more Latinas so it may be worth it.

That is where I am stopping it right now.

I know for a fact that South America has to be avoided and most of the Mediterranean unless we are talking Southern France.

>