We went on an instant date after class, but now she’s ignoring me

michaelking23

Rookie
Rookie
What’s good guys,

(Before this initial encounter with her, I asked her a week prior if she could send me her notes for the class through text, it wasn’t a method to be able to safely get her number, I genuinely needed them and saw she took notes in class) I texted her that evening asking for the pictures of her notes, but she didn’t reply untill the next day at evening saying she’s super sorry for replying late and that she still in the process of taking the notes from handwritten to being typed.

One week later: So I sit next to this girl in my college class. Couple weeks ago after class ended, I started talking to her as were walking out the class. Initially it was talking about the class but I moved into talking about her personally quickly. We walked out of the building together and she said she’s going to get a smoothie. So I joined her and after we got the fairly overpriced drinks, I asked her where she was headed to. She said it was her last class of the day and that she was heading to the parking lot. (It was my last class too and I was going to the parking lot aswell).

on our walk to the parking lot (normally a 5-7 min walk) I was doing deep diving and managed to find out she’s also a huge car guy like I am. I was able to do some organic relating to her on that aspect.

And also, instead of taking the normal route, she insisted we take the other one (which is 2x longer in length, which made it take like 20 mins to get to the lot).

As we were walking, She mentioned she’s never been to this one car show in our area, so I said “we can go to the next one together” and she said she was down depending on what day it was. She got to her parking lot and we said our byes.

The instant date was on a Wednesday, the next time I had class with her was Monday.

The following Monday After class ended, I was walking with her out of the class again, and after a couple minutes she said she was running to the bathroom. I didn’t expect that, and so out of rookieness I asked “should i wait here or head out” she said you can head out.<—— bad mistake on my end. As I was heading out, I ran into a friend and was talking to him for a bit and right when I said bye to him the girl was walking out too and we were both waiting at the same crosswalk. I think this may have loooked like I was chasing, and seems like it was a bad mistake on my end which could have ruined my chances. I was talking to her as we walked to our lots again and as we approached the lots, her bus was waiting there about to leave so she said bye and quickly ran.

The following Wednesday, I talked to as we were walking out of class and that was the day I planned to ask her out on a lunch. But before I could, she said she was running to the bathroom haha. This time I didn’t ask to stay and I instead just dipped out .

That same day, My friend in that class was asking if had gotten the notes from her yet ( we really need them, since we have a major midterm coming soon) so I texted her again asking if she could send me her notes, to which she replied ahh I’m still typing them. I then replied “send a sample of the hand written notes, the handwriting can’t be that bad” to which I got no reply. That was my last time I talked to her.

This is a stupid long post, and I realized within the time I was typing this, I could have texted one of my other options who want to fuck and could’ve done that, or done like 3 cold approaches lol. I’m not too into into her, and I’m already ready to just take it as a lost cause. But Chase mentioned in the “cute girl in class” article that there is a small chance to succeed after she’s ignoring you. I attached the article below

I wanna see what advice you guys have regarding the mistakes I made in my convos with her, and to whether I should follow what Chase said in this article: https://www.girlschase.com/content/cute-girls-class-stop-flirting-and-start-dating:

Girl A ignores you

The next time you're in class, you sit near Girl B and talk to her

You do not talk to Girl A that entire class (even if you usually do)

Judge how many classes to take off from Girl A based on how cold she is to you - if very cold, take 3 or 4 classes off. If just a little bit, or she's playing hard to get, take 2 classes off.

After 2 to 4 classes off from talking to Girl A and instead talking to Girl B, sit near Girl A again and pick up where you left off, as if nothing had happened. At the end of your conversation, ask her out.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She's not into you dude. Move on. Get your notes from someone else. Lost cause.

Listen, I married a girl I met in class. There was no doubt she was interested. But I seduced her outside the classroom.

Look at it this way, You might take 6 classes per Semester. That is 90 girls if average class size is 30 and it is 50/50 gender. More if you have large auditorium style seminar classes. Use the fact you have class together as a common point when you meet them off campus or in a social setting.

You need to make sure women know your focus in class is the class and their charms are secondary.

Zertsetzung

Rookie
Rookie
Fuck This said:
You need to make sure women know your focus in class is the class and their charms are secondary.

Okay, that's all fine and dandy but how do you do this while still showing her you are interested?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zertsetzung said:
Fuck This said:

Okay, that's all fine and dandy but how do you do this while still showing her you are interested?

If this girl is the least bit attractive she KNOWS any Red-Blooded Heterosexual male is INTERESTED...It is a matter of if she is interested in the guy. You are warm and engaging. You greet her when she makes eye contact. You don't act needy for her attention. You reward her with attention when she shows interest. You don't compete for her attention, she has to FEEL like she needs to compete for yours.

One of my best pulls to date was a woman who was answering her phone when I walked in the bar. We locked eyes as she answered her friend saying "Hello Beautiful!", so naturally I just replied back to her "Hello to you too!" with a smile. then I turned my back and went to the bar and talked to about 5 other people for 10 or 15 minutes while she had her little phone conversation. She watched me interact with people I knew, then when she hung up the phone she looked expectantly at me and I invited her into the circle.

Once a woman knows she is your highest priority she has all the power, but if she feels she has to compete for your attention, then you become more valuable in her eyes. That has been true from one night stands, to getting dates, to longterm relationships.

>