FU 
Went out. Fucked up a sure thing.

Bad_Decisions

Rookie
Rookie
Be gentle, I haven't written one if these in years. ...Just kidding, roast me! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Doing the short version of this since it's mostly notes for myself.

Was out at a club with friends on a weeknight. I had recently messed up my wrist so it was in a cast but at the stage where it was getting better. Did some short, playful, high-energy openers to warn myself up which were well-received. Then went to the smoking area to chat with friends.

Went out to grab a drink and came back to there being no spare seats.

I said light 'well fuck you all, I'll make my own seat ... With blackjack and hookers!' and went to sit next to 2 girls. Did the usual lame fluff talk followed by some stories and reading them. I spent a bit of time learning about them and talked up my friend - who I expected to tag into the set but he just sat there taking to a fatty jealously looking over but being too scared to come over.

Got some solid IOIs. I think the girls thought the girl I originally say next to (HB_makeup) what the one I was into because her friend (HB_hair) teased me about going for 18 year Olds with HB_makeup then later excused herself to leave us alone. HB_makeup did another shit-test disqualifier on me which I laughed off and basically told her "that's ok, don't get me wrong, you're pretty cute but your HB_hair is way cooler and I like her because [things I liked about her friend]." I know it's not recommend here to show your cards like that but it worked out for me because after I got my drink I came back and they insisted I sit next to HB_hair, who was being touchy-feely and they were both continuing solid IOIs.

From this point forward it was the girls diving the interaction and running have on me. At one point some guy was taking to HB_curls but was being boring. I stayed in the conversation for a bit and threw a little AMOG shade at him but it was very mild. Then I turned to HB_makeup (the one I liked less and said "this is boring. I'm sick of just sitting here. Let's go to the other room and explore". We left and HB_hair ran up to us 'worried' and pulled us back to the original area of the bar. She was not impressed that I walked off with her friend with the pretense of being worried about her. HB_makeup was not impressed her friend intervened. They then had a short conversation and asked me if I'd love to get out of there leave my friends to their own interaction and bounce to another club. (Damn, maybe I need to find a better wingman hot chicks don't feel the need to 'rescue me from' ๐Ÿ˜‚)

We did bounce there. We got drinks and the girls led me to the dance floor. They were hot so the usual circle of chumps formed around us staring and druling. Some came in and tried dancing with these girls and they reciprocated a little bit body language sure they were baiting me for a reaction. Normally I'd dance with them a little more aggressively/energetically while basking in the attention (although I SUCK at dancing but that's not the point) and this would keep the chodes away and drawn in other hotties...but due to the injury and general laziness I called their bluff and just went to the bar where I opened another girl (HB_toxic).

Me: "what brings you out tonight?"
HB_toxic: "me and my ex had a bad fight, so here I am"
Me (in a teasing frame): "you and your ex had a fight and THAT'S, why you're out. Are you celebrating your fight? You should get a special cake. Do they have cards for that?"
HB_toxic: "I'm pissed off so I went out here to cheer up"
Me_predatory grin_: "perfect! Let me get this drink and let's go to the dancefloor"

We go to the dance floor and I dance with HB_toxic for a few minutes. I'm about to get closer and escalate when HB_makeup and HB_hair appear from behind like Houdini, move in and pull me away. HB_makeup tells me she's going to find a guy and to look after HB_hair when she leaves. HB_hair straps herself add me in a half-hug but I'm less touchy than her. We hang out for a bit and the club closes.

Outside I'm bouncing between my friends and HB_hair/HB_makeup. Every time I spend to long with my friends HB_hair covers and puts my hand around her and extracts me to their group. I figure out what my friends are doing and go back to HB_hair and HB_makeup.

They are taking to random guys. I'm out of conversation topics and ways to keep them interested and I'm not escalating either. Just standing there with my arm around HB_hair. I tried pulling to my friend's place but they did not want to go there. HB_hair then decided to transfer get attention to drive random guy (shit-test?) and at this stage I just thought 'fuck these games' asked her if she wanted to come with me and left.

I got a message later apologising for her behaviour but I was already somewhere else.

I usually get my pussy home-delivered from tinder or go out for ons so my follow-up game is limited. Open to suggestions.

Takeaways

- I need to get escalating down! I could say it was because of my injury that I was so withdrawn but I've made it work before. They probably thought I was a pussy or gay with me backing away from touching them when they were throwing signs a blind person could pick up and kino escalating me. I'm thinking of actively learning the kino ladder. It's not perfect but an excellent fall-back that your brain can do it all else fails. Thoughts?

- The leaving when other guys get involved isn't the best way to handle the situation. Usually just acting confident and standing there with a shit-eating smirk and treating everyone like children sorts AMOGs right out. ...or some light-hearted teasing, setting up an us-vs-them dynamic works too. I called the girls' bluffs and left the situation, partly because I couldn't be bothered and partly because I was injured and subconsciously wasn't up for a fight. I think (thoghts?) that if I handled the AMOG shit-test correctly at least one of the times, it would have made late-game easier.

- I have no idea why these girls are into me. They were hot and I was overweight and injured. Now I just give it better not to question these things.

- I need a better wingman. My guy just nervously sat there taking to a fatty and spent the night asking how I spoke to those 'hot girls' ... This guy is ripped btw.

- It also would have helped to have a hotel booked to go to and not rely on staying at my friend's place. It's probably a DLV when girls are into you but avoid your friends like the plague.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Sounds like a fun night out! I didn't see a solid attempt at escalation though, you spent a lot of time just hanging around while they showed interest. And it seems you tried the pull at a low point, which isn't a solid move.

You want to create a sort of bubble with just you and the girl you are into, escalate the sexual tension until she's getting horny, and pull when things are hot and ready, with logistics already sorted beforehand.

I don't often pull to hotels but they can be hit and miss, it always comes across way more like a one night stand. If you framed the logistics better you might have been able to make her keener to come to your friends place, though it sounds like he could do with levelling up his game a bit!

Bad_Decisions

Rookie
Rookie
Sounds like a fun night out! I didn't see a solid attempt at escalation though, you spent a lot of time just hanging around while they showed interest. And it seems you tried the pull at a low point, which isn't a solid move.

You want to create a sort of bubble with just you and the girl you are into, escalate the sexual tension until she's getting horny, and pull when things are hot and ready, with logistics already sorted beforehand.

I don't often pull to hotels but they can be hit and miss, it always comes across way more like a one night stand. If you framed the logistics better you might have been able to make her keener to come to your friends place, though it sounds like he could do with levelling up his game a bit!
Thanks. My thoughts exactly.

d0ntc4r3

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sounds like her friends kept intervening and that was the cause of you two sorta fizzling out. On some level I doubt you can completely control that, but you tried your best to steer her alone.

Your wing could use some work. Instead of just dismissing him, maybe try spurring him in the right direction? You're working together to get good at game so def help him and he'll help you.

Side question since I'm new to game, what does HB stand for?

Bad_Decisions

Rookie
Rookie
Side question since I'm new to game, what does HB stand for?
HB = hot babe. It means nothing. It was being used as a place holder for a name. So instead of saying I was taking to Sarah, you'd say I was talking to HB_somethingsecialabouther.

>