What are you currently field testing? I November

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lets get back to being practical aka #fieldfocus, move up some more collaborative vibes in here and inspire each other.

This used to be a monthly thread in nextasf that people liked. Aka every month we posted a new one to help each person organise and get eyes on THE FIELD.

So im curious to what everyone in here is field testing these days so in this thread let us know:
  1. What are you currently field testing?
  2. Why is this interesting?
  3. What are your practical learnings so far if you should sum it quickly? If you have none all good but be sure to follow up w FRs or just learnings somehow.

Shoot :p

Looking forward to see exactly what YOU are tooling with these days...

Stunning 10s and bjs will rain from the above on all comment posters

Last edited:

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Currently working on increasing a sexual vibe and polarizing her based on simply holding her hand longer - based on @Skills post here Your first step to sexual escalation milking the intro and have taken this several steps forward, for me anyway, after reading an by 60 Years Of Challenge - Complete Game Revision System. (I found a link to it on one of the articles on GC but can't find it again now). The article covers a whole raft of things all around "assuming attraction" until shown otherwise. It explains how and why you should maintain the sexual tension and not defuse it, and very often saying too much will do that. Basically if there's attraction it's game on - until you mess it up!

As I spend a lot of social time at partner dance evens (lessons and socials in Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, etc) I'm well past approach anxiety and have no problem asking women to dance or having a conversations with them. My difficulty is getting them to see me as a sexual prospect and not just a nice guy. I need to give off a more sexual vibe and not so much "Mr Nice Guy".

I started by using the hand holding after an introduction which has a huge effect on polarizing a girl so she will either take her hand away fairly quickly letting you know she is not attracted, or she will let you hold her hand quite comfortably telling you she's attracted. The first few times I used this I couldn't believe how useful and easy it was to dos so now use it loads as a screening tool. Just because she may not be interested I don't eject too quickly but I do move on and just keep her for social proof as she will usually introduce me to friends etc who may be interested.

Background note:
Dance lessons/classes usually take place in the bar or club before it gets busy or a separate room. Participants partner up - lead/follow and usually male/female, although you do get more women than men so you often get female/female parings. I've not come across male/male parings lol. The teacher explains/demonstrates a set of steps and you then have to follow their lead/count and attempt the same set of steps with your partner. Every minute or 2 they call out out change and the ladies all move around 1 person so you get to dance with the next lady. If you think of speed dating without the awkwardness then you wouldn't be far off. There isn't much time to talk to a partner beyond saying hello and introducing yourself but it does mean you get to meet between 20 and 40 women in a class and it makes asking for dances later at the social very easy.

Back to my report:
The hand holding technique however, has its limits when dancing in the round as you always hold the ladies hand when dancing so isn't as effective although you can still read attraction levels by how quickly she will let go between practices when the teacher is explaining things. This also brought me to a realization that women often do other things in these situations to communicate their interest level or attraction. While standing "in the round" we are holding hands watching the teacher and I've had women use their middle finger to discretely rub the palm of my hand while the teacher is speaking. In a similar way I regularly get women caress my back or shoulder. Previously I had just assumed that this was the way some girls were but having read the article above I now know it's her indicating her attraction as I've watched the women that do this to me to see if they do it to every guy in the round, and they don't!

If I think about how many times this has happened and how many opportunities I've missed I would probably get very depressed, but hey ho it's all about learning and improving. So next step for me is to say less, turn the conversation sexual and go for the fast close instead of relying more on the 3 quick dates as an alternative plan which was suggested by several of the other members here.

I try and use 1 new tactic or technicque at every social or class, even the smallest steps mean you are moving forward

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
For me:

What are you currently field testing?
My main focus atm is to properly learn Pacing.​
David Riker outlines quite a detailed approach on many levels for how we can pace. Im implementing his protocol. And his various ways to pace.​
Im additionally adding mirroring and labelling. i do so with the intent of creating a faster rapport state for various states and personalities girls are in/have.​

Why is this interesting?
  1. its a missing piece in the verbal side of my model.
  2. i see a strong ability to precisely and subtly lead the direction of things on various levels if i pace first as pointed out by @Bacchus I can enter a chat and easily ignite or capture the energy of it, then direct it or angle it making the girls talk. it becomes very soft, smooth and delicious when done right. Or elegant if done w more purposefulness and calm authority.
  3. it creates smooth rapport on another level that enables connection from the getgo.
  4. the precision of which i can do this with will be tight as f bringing about a quality to the conversations and experiences
  5. While doing the above its low energy aka more relaxing. I keep an overview.
  6. its the foundation for reality pacing
What are your practical learnings so far if you should sum it quickly? If you have none all good but be sure to follow up w FRs or just learnings somehow.
  1. Ive found it takes 2-3 paces aka understandings, acknowledgements or agreements to pace vs just one then shift. once i started using this 2-3 times protocol it got so much more succesful and i note a change in peoples connection happening.
  2. Im getting much better connections - im almost surprised at the connection and what flows from girls when i do it.
I had an oversimplified view of pacing before i started a week ago. The detailed precision of rikers model is another level of specifics on the right level. Im spending 2-3 weeks on this with lots of infield practices, rehearsing it out loud at home, sc usage etc.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Currently working on increasing a sexual vibe and polarizing her based on simply holding her hand longer - based on @Skills post here Your first step to sexual escalation milking the intro and have taken this several steps forward, for me anyway, after reading an by 60 Years Of Challenge - Complete Game Revision System. (I found a link to it on one of the articles on GC but can't find it again now). The article covers a whole raft of things all around "assuming attraction" until shown otherwise. It explains how and why you should maintain the sexual tension and not defuse it, and very often saying too much will do that. Basically if there's attraction it's game on - until you mess it up!

As I spend a lot of social time at partner dance evens (lessons and socials in Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, etc) I'm well past approach anxiety and have no problem asking women to dance or having a conversations with them. My difficulty is getting them to see me as a sexual prospect and not just a nice guy. I need to give off a more sexual vibe and not so much "Mr Nice Guy".

I started by using the hand holding after an introduction which has a huge effect on polarizing a girl so she will either take her hand away fairly quickly letting you know she is not attracted, or she will let you hold her hand quite comfortably telling you she's attracted. The first few times I used this I couldn't believe how useful and easy it was to dos so now use it loads as a screening tool. Just because she may not be interested I don't eject too quickly but I do move on and just keep her for social proof as she will usually introduce me to friends etc who may be interested.

Background note:
Dance lessons/classes usually take place in the bar or club before it gets busy or a separate room. Participants partner up - lead/follow and usually male/female, although you do get more women than men so you often get female/female parings. I've not come across male/male parings lol. The teacher explains/demonstrates a set of steps and you then have to follow their lead/count and attempt the same set of steps with your partner. Every minute or 2 they call out out change and the ladies all move around 1 person so you get to dance with the next lady. If you think of speed dating without the awkwardness then you wouldn't be far off. There isn't much time to talk to a partner beyond saying hello and introducing yourself but it does mean you get to meet between 20 and 40 women in a class and it makes asking for dances later at the social very easy.

Back to my report:
The hand holding technique however, has its limits when dancing in the round as you always hold the ladies hand when dancing so isn't as effective although you can still read attraction levels by how quickly she will let go between practices when the teacher is explaining things. This also brought me to a realization that women often do other things in these situations to communicate their interest level or attraction. While standing "in the round" we are holding hands watching the teacher and I've had women use their middle finger to discretely rub the palm of my hand while the teacher is speaking. In a similar way I regularly get women caress my back or shoulder. Previously I had just assumed that this was the way some girls were but having read the article above I now know it's her indicating her attraction as I've watched the women that do this to me to see if they do it to every guy in the round, and they don't!

If I think about how many times this has happened and how many opportunities I've missed I would probably get very depressed, but hey ho it's all about learning and improving. So next step for me is to say less, turn the conversation sexual and go for the fast close instead of relying more on the 3 quick dates as an alternative plan which was suggested by several of the other members here.

I try and use 1 new tactic or technicque at every social or class, even the smallest steps mean you are moving forward
Derek the milking intro. Is to be used as introduction technique. Not a dance floor seduction type technique, it won't work and is not effective as dance technique

- I am field testing cold approaching as a couple and trying to pick up strangers for 3 some... it has been more difficult than I expected cause I get attraction and when they think I am with main they back off
.. or she gets silly attention whoring attraction such as make outs, ass grab, boob grabs, but doesn't close... then, when I am trying to seduce alone and get her out of the way she gets upset, which now I spoke to her about, so the dealing with the calibration and balance is kind of tricky.... planning to seduce and ask them if they like girls and frame as I only like girls that like girls.

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Really appreciate you posting this thread Glow and your continued push for #fieldfocus. My experiences here have taught me that the lifeblood of our forum is the field and it does also frustrate me whenever the environment may diverge from aspects of the mastery-oriented approach.

Anyway, as I’ve written in my journal, some of my focuses at the moment include textgame and relationship management.

Textgame Strategies

Earlier this year I noticed a massive hole in my game: texting. I set out to change this, got lots of reps while practicing, learned and adjusted, and now feel really strongly about where I’m at. Crucially, I’ve been understanding more and more the pivotal importance of social frame over text and the manner in which it can be constructed through recognizing her identity fantasies, contrasting again undesirable traits for her, and fortifying early compliance/investment through allowing her easily agreeable frame. Plus really how textgame tech isn’t all that different from verbal tech – but it must be calibrated in different ways. Though the fundamental concepts apply because you can reach her mind through platforms of language whether it's text or voice. Have had some good convos with fog about this as well.

I wrote about what I’ve been specifically testing and seeing success with more in-depth in my journal, but I can list some tested tactics as:
  • Lots of early intrigue baiting to force responses (adapted from Gun’s text guide)
  • Generating compliance and investment through ruses/pacing + leading
  • Contrasting heavily against other men and/or society regarding sexual social topics (PRIZING + RELATABILITY + MACH)
  • Initially making it easy for her to respond when there is little investment - lots of baiting w/ tag questions and leading questions... so an easy response for her is simply “yes”, which also sees her falling into the frames I’m setting
  • Once she is compliant and invested, qualifying her to feed her vanity and strengthen the narrative between the us, such as telling her something like “most girls don’t think this way, but you do... you’re different than other girls and i already know it”)
  • Setting early SOT type of frames in the ruses/paces, then leading to sexual frames
Relationship Tech

My textgame developments have been crucial in managing my current relationship with a great girl, in which all messaging is done through SnapChat. I’ve learned that different platforms all bring different social frames, and SnapChat has made the most sense in this case – she doesn’t really text anyway because she does most of her day-to-day messaging either through SnapChat or Instagram. So I'm testing lots of texting/relationship management tech on Snap.

I’ve noticed that various idiosyncratic features of SnapChat can absolutely be leveraged positively. Of course this includes pictures and video, but it also includes the double-barreled notification system in which each person is alerted when the other is typing, the ability to see when the other is currently on the messaging screen, the built-in read receipt system, and how the ephemerality of it all helps to aid a “Very Special Us” narrative. Moreover it just seems like it can be used as a much more immersive and addicting experience for certain girls when compared to texting.

Besides that, I’ve additionally gotten practice with Witch15 techniques. All have been working like a charm so far. And when I sometimes ghost for a few days (and know she’s thinking about me all the time), I've grown to like re-initiating with a highly emotionally stimulating message to immediately rekindle our narrative and give her fuzzy feelings about how I can be the key to fulfilling her identity.

For example, she often notes that she's always dreamed of feeling comforted, reassured, and appreciated. And that I help her feel this way like no one else ever has. So I've tested re-initiating with a sweetly crafted message to harness these factors. Each time, her pussy gets wet and she asks for permission to screenshot the message (as SnapChat sends a notification if you screenshot anything). It's also a great compliance opportunity when she asks to do this.

Overall, I've landed on about a 3:1 ratio for who messages first (where of course the 1 is me). I can see how never messaging first can work for some girls, but with this girl I've seen the positive effects of channeling her narcissism by dropping her state only to bring it back higher and higher each time. I feel like this helps to elevate her baseline compliance/investment levels while maintain my positive social frame (e.g. that she's very special to me and I care deeply about her personal development, so it wouldn't be that congruent if I NEVER messaged her first. So instead I learned that this can just be leveraged).

I also have been making it a key point to get her in deep immersion and then pace her on how she felt before we met, how far we've come together, and how she feels here now with me. Painting these contrasts have fortified her impulsivity to please and not risk how she feels fulfilled with me. Also I often make connections to fate, etc, which she has interestingly also mirrored at times. Moreover, I’ve also done lots of sexual prizing throughout with both words and actions. So much of things really can be illuminated through the framework of infantilization.

It's been a success as she sees me as the key that unlocks her personal and sexual identities. She’s very obsessed and completely complaint.

I really do enjoy her, and we’ve grown together in many ways, too. As I’m going to be moving once I reach a good enough place financially, I’m starting to think about ways to eventually de-escalate the relationship without harming her memories of this time and leaving her in the best position possible to propel her along what should be an amazing life. It’s super important to me, so I’ll do lots of researching and thinking.

Kinda talked about this intermittently above, but most of all, I’m finding that rounding out my game apart from nightgame ONS is giving me a wholesome, deeper understanding of seduction. Also, lots about textgame is misrepresented in the community.

Moreover, it’s awesome to develop super obsessive and compliant girls, but it’s highly important to recognize how massive of a position of influence this is and that caution must be taken to ensure that she never is truly endangered. I now wholeheartedly believe that the most Mach behavior one can truly have is by always helping women become what they want to become.

3. What are your practical learnings so far if you should sum it quickly? If you have none all good but be sure to follow up w FRs or just learnings somehow.

Also flowed into some thoughts on this as I wrote, but I’d note two essential points for me as:
  • Social frame must be seen understood as a pivotal aspect of texting. If she’s non-responsive, that’s most likely an issue in social frame. Instead, establish and route the interaction in more optimal directions by identifying key points of her baseline social frame on the approach or through her online profile as much as possible. Co-regulate to it and continue to do so throughout, and get her responsive/invested through intrigue bait about HER. Lots of these non-responses just are coming because of suboptimal social frames and social frame missteps of which she can disqualify you on a knee-jerk basis. Don’t give her that chance, instead be the guy who is the missing piece to what she wants to become. Also, lots of verbal tech can be translated through texting – though it must be always co-regulated in terms of social frame. We can infiltrate her mind with text similar to how we can with voice.
  • A shared narrative NEVER stops developing. The deeper the narrative roots in her mind = and how much fruit it bears to fulfill her desired identity - the better. This narrative can be manipulated by uncovering what she desires to become and then anchoring these feelings/desires to yourself.
So yeah been working on lots of testing and aims for growth across the seduction dimensions.

I swear the mastery-oriented approach is just such a beautiful process :p

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Really appreciate you posting this thread Glow and your continued push for #fieldfocus. My experiences here have taught me that the lifeblood of our forum is the field and it does also frustrate me whenever the environment may diverge from aspects of the mastery-oriented approach.

Anyway, as I’ve written in my journal, some of my focuses at the moment include textgame and relationship management.

Textgame Strategies

Earlier this year I noticed a massive hole in my game: texting. I set out to change this, got lots of reps while practicing, learned and adjusted, and now feel really strongly about where I’m at. Crucially, I’ve been understanding more and more the pivotal importance of social frame over text and the manner in which it can be constructed through recognizing her identity fantasies, contrasting again undesirable traits for her, and fortifying early compliance/investment through allowing her easily agreeable frame. Plus really how textgame tech isn’t all that different from verbal tech – but it must be calibrated in different ways. Though the fundamental concepts apply because you can reach her mind through platforms of language whether it's text or voice. Have had some good convos with fog about this as well.

I wrote about what I’ve been specifically testing and seeing success with more in-depth in my journal, but I can list some tested tactics as:
  • Lots of early intrigue baiting to force responses (adapted from Gun’s text guide)
  • Contrasting heavily against other men and/or society regarding sexual social topics (PRIZING + RELATABILITY + MACH)
  • Initially making it easy for her to respond when there is little investment - lots of baiting w/ tag questions and leading questions... so an easy response for her is simply “yes”, which also sees her falling into the frames I’m setting
  • Once she is compliant and invested, qualifying her to feed her vanity and strengthen the narrative between the us, such as telling her something like “most girls don’t think this way, but you do... you’re different than other girls and i already know it”)
  • Setting early SOT type of frames in the ruses/paces, then leading to sexual frames
Relationship Tech

My textgame developments have been crucial in managing my current relationship with a great girl, in which all messaging is done through SnapChat. I’ve learned that different platforms all bring different social frames, and SnapChat has made the most sense in this case – she doesn’t really text anyway because she does most of her day-to-day messaging either through SnapChat or Instagram. So I'm testing lots of texting/relationship management tech on Snap.

I’ve noticed that various idiosyncratic features of SnapChat can absolutely be leveraged positively. Of course this includes pictures and video, but it also includes the double-barreled notification system in which each person is alerted when the other is typing, the ability to see when the other is currently on the messaging screen, the built-in read receipt system, and how the ephemerality of it all helps to aid a “Very Special Us” narrative. Moreover it just seems like it can be used as a much more immersive and addicting experience for certain girls when compared to texting.

Besides that, I’ve additionally gotten practice with Witch15 techniques. All have been working like a charm so far. And when I sometimes ghost for a few days (and know she’s thinking about me all the time), I've grown to like re-initiating with a highly emotionally stimulating message to immediately rekindle our narrative and give her fuzzy feelings about how I can be the key to fulfilling her identity.

For example, she often notes that she's always dreamed of feeling comforted, reassured, and appreciated. And that I help her feel this way like no one else ever has. So I've tested re-initiating with a sweetly crafted message to harness these factors. Each time, her pussy gets wet and she asks for permission to screenshot the message (as SnapChat sends a notification if you screenshot anything). It's also a great compliance opportunity when she asks to do this.

Overall, I've landed on about a 3:1 ratio for who messages first (where of course the 1 is me). I can see how never messaging first can work for some girls, but with this girl I've seen the positive effects of channeling her narcissism by dropping her state only to bring it back higher and higher each time. I feel like this helps to elevate her baseline compliance/investment levels while maintain my positive social frame (e.g. that she's very special to me and I care deeply about her personal development, so it wouldn't be that congruent if I NEVER messaged her first. So instead I learned that this can just be leveraged).

I also have been making it a key point to get her in deep immersion and then pace her on how she felt before we met, how far we've come together, and how she feels here now with me. Painting these contrasts have fortified her impulsivity to please and not risk how she feels fulfilled with me. Also I often make connections to fate, etc, which she has interestingly also mirrored at times. Moreover, I’ve also done lots of sexual prizing throughout with both words and actions. So much of things really can be illuminated through the framework of infantilization.

It's been a success as she sees me as the key that unlocks her personal and sexual identities. She’s very obsessed and completely complaint.

I really do enjoy her, and we’ve grown together in many ways, too. As I’m going to be moving once I reach a good enough place financially, I’m starting to think about ways to eventually de-escalate the relationship without harming her memories of this time and leaving her in the best position possible to propel her along what should be an amazing life. It’s super important to me, so I’ll do lots of researching and thinking.

Kinda talked about this intermittently above, but most of all, I’m finding that rounding out my game apart from nightgame ONS is giving me a wholesome, deeper understanding of seduction. Also, lots about textgame is misrepresented in the community.

Moreover, it’s awesome to develop super obsessive and compliant girls, but it’s highly important to recognize how massive of a position of influence this is and that caution must be taken to ensure that she never is truly endangered. I now wholeheartedly believe that the most Mach behavior one can truly have is by always helping women become what they want to become.

Also flowed into some thoughts on this as I wrote, but I’d note two essential points for me as:
  • Social frame must be seen understood as a pivotal aspect of texting. If she’s non-responsive, that’s most likely an issue in social frame. Instead, establish and route the interaction in more optimal directions by identifying key points of her baseline social frame on the approach or through her online profile as much as possible. Co-regulate to it and continue to do so throughout, and get her responsive/invested through intrigue bait about HER. Lots of these non-responses just are coming because of suboptimal social frames and social frame missteps of which she can disqualify you on a knee-jerk basis. Don’t give her that chance, instead be the guy who is the missing piece to what she wants to become. Also, lots of verbal tech can be translated through texting – though it must be always co-regulated in terms of social frame. We can infiltrate her mind with text similar to how we can with voice.
  • A shared narrative NEVER stops developing. The deeper the narrative roots in her mind = and how much fruit it bears to fulfill her desired identity - the better. This narrative can be manipulated by uncovering what she desires to become and then anchoring these feelings/desires to yourself.
So yeah been working on lots of testing and aims for growth across the seduction dimensions.

Thanks for the props!
And likewise for chipping in with field focus and practical learnings - this is the level of exchanges where we can seriously grow in here - nice!

Interesting w your texting experimentation.
Inspired by your log outline I just used ruses with a two-sided warm read of a solid number close from friday i wrote about in my log. HB italia., i used it to semi-warm read her and compliment her on a dual set of qualities. Along using intrigue type questions like i noted you do. After the Girl was writing me she sincerely appreciated the compliment to me saying she loved when people did this based on real observation (warm reads). Ive used various mixes before eg. minicold read + warm read to spice the energy but never ruses or reads in text. I note that it clearly enables some broadness and serious expansion of initial meet through texting - which ive noted before. Eg. with girls i had quick number graphs but expanded the attraction in text. So i agree with the limited understanding from the community atm of what text can do in here. Mostly verbal techs in text have not been covered nor innovated by people who know verbals. Those who do tend to be more SNL focussed from what ive seen. Aka a field worth exploring.

i normally close it enough before that i dont rely on texts, or im prob just never needed focus there, but why not use this layer along the rest.

Last edited:

Niwoor222

Space Monkey
space monkey
What are you currently field testing?

I have a lot of shit in my mind at once. I am focusing on getting better protocols for sexualization, trying to improvise less and use a verbal cheat cheet (routines) with contingency plan. I am trying to implement some of the Teevster stuff and other authors in my cheet cheet but I only consider it official in my cheet cheet when I field test them and see that works for me. It is a hard work. (Attention! A lot of Teevster stuff are great and I am a follower of him, do not misinterpret me. I will talk from my own opinion and view of my reality) I have realized that some teevster gambits do not qualify for my cheet cheet because I find them useless or at least not so effective for sexualizing since it does not turn on women enough, and does not set a strong sexual frame, does not deliver sexual prizing and as sexual topic transition, well, maybe but there are faster way of transition, so in summary i find them useless (I only find them good for engaging women in conversation but not great for sexualizing). Those gambits I refer are: The Good Lover, Sexual Frustration, The Dark Side. However, bad sex vs good sex gambit and sex is unfair gambit, both I find them really useful for transition. I also find massively great the 8 type of orgasm since it turns on women enough to be in my cheet cheet, as well as others. So yeah!, I am trying to create a protocol for sexualizing that is simple and effective, in other words what I am trying to do is "prune unnecessary branches" in my protocol.

Another thing I am working on is getting better at Hooking or Attraction, despite that "assuming attraction" mindset is helpful for becoming attractive, it is another vague concept that lack deep details and is therefore a pathetic concept in the community to be honest, what I mean is, it is not enough with assuming attraction. The evidence is everywhere, it is not enough with assuming you are a pro football player to really be, it is not enough with assuming you are an astronaut to really be, because confidence and competence is not the same, however it is completly true that assuming something will give you the confidence to make it real. Assuming attraction in your mind will not reflect in being attractive for real, for example, an attractive man usually challenge girls in the right way but a chode trying to challenge girls could come across as offending, there is a subtle line between challenging and offending girls, there is a principle in NLP that acknowledge that: "The Map is not the territory". Assuming will not reflect 100% in being because assuming something in our brain depends on other factors like the idea of what you think is an attractive man, therefore You assume what you "think/believe" it is, it is all subjetivity that could not be true (the map is not the territory). Nothing give me more evidence to this than the feedback of cold approaching women. Let's put an example: You cold approach a woman and you open her with "Hi, my name is Todd" (you are assuming attraction and that you are attractive obviously) then since Todd assumes the girl is attracted instantly ('cause he assumes he is the coolest dude) he will try to make her qualify by using a qualifier "what is interesting about you other than your look?" but the girl responds with a disgust poker face and says "Nothing, I am not interesting", in PUA terms, the girl do not qualify to the qualifier and the expectation of Todd do not fit his belief that attraction is assumed, he will start doubting if the girl is attracted or not, then Todd tries to keep strong with his belief that 'attraction is assumed' and he tries another qualifier, this time a softer one "What do you do for fun?", he expects that the girl qualifies since he is an attractive dude, or at least he assumes that, but the girl responds this time with a worse answer: "Why are you asking me so many questions?", "Are you a police officer or what?", after the girl saying that, Todd gets angry, forgets the game and responds - "I only asked you 2 questions, are those too many questions?" - the girl responds - Yes, too many questions, fuck off dude! - Todd ejects from the set and goes away thinking that assuming attraction is not enough to be attractive for real then Todd goes to my house and asks me for that and I respond to him - "Dude! Of course it is not enough, with some girls yes but with a lot of girls will not be enough to make her qualify and you will keep getting non compliance with those qualifiers; what you have to do is to build attraction instead of assuming it" - I reinforce- "nothing is assumed dude!; you do that using attraction techniques like DHV, challenging her, teasing her, flirting in a high value way, spiking her emotions, etc.
This "Assume attraction" advice is like giving motivation on youtube. Its origins come from the 'Natural Game' Generation, the most horrible generation of game. If being attractive were only a matter of assuming it, 100% of men in this planet would be attractive, but unfortunely it is not like that, attracting girls is an art and it demands skills, you have to know how to show intent in a high value way, not like a chode shows intent, you have to know how to strip validation when she is non compliant, you have to know how to tease and challenge and spike emotions, deal with shit test. You have to do things, it is not a matter of believing only. That is why I hate inner game contents in the community. I see game as Technicall. Despite that every attraction technique come from a mindset behind, a a good mindset will not show in the right way if you do not know how to do (even when the mindset is right). A metaphor for it is when a football manager says to his player "Your idea was good, it just that you did a bad ejecution". I like a lot of old school pick up because of that. In my cheat cheet I use a lot of cocky funny lines and old school shit to hook and attract girls. If you guys want to hear my cheat cheet I could share it

GG,
Niwoor

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Textgame Strategies

Relationship Tech

more practical experiences - ive been doing pacing actively now since the post.

I note im now pacing more automatically on all areas - even when people give me wrong answers i pace them and then give my input. Means im pacing along the whole continuum of the convo, not just initially. Its slowly become more ingrained in what i do. Aka im developing the skill. this gives me a STRONG control of conversations as i can lead conversations in various directions on various parts of the language structure their sayings hold. i can pace the topic lead the frame. i can pace the topic lead with a nuance on the same topic. etc etc. Im not in full control yet but i see a strong steering ability evolve here.

Also inpired by @Loftys play with text-based ruses(Per SMMA as initial immersion tech that he has applied to text successfully) and convos w @Bacchus im re-adding what i call reads (mis-interps, interps, ruses, cold and warm reads, mini-cold-reads) to my list of doings as it fits well with these softer techs like pacing, elicitation etc. itll be interesting to see where my convo skills are in a month.

@Lofty i tested the intrigue + ruse approach which you thoroughly outlined in your log with 2 chicks and they both worked very well. both girls were thanking me sincerely as i did a ruse where i combined a warm-read and a cold read on them, and then used it in a subtle form of a compliment to show interest in their behaviors/beings while also boosting their confidence. Its obvious to me this is a really good text technique model youve collected and field tested here.

- Glow

Last edited:

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
IN THE WORKS: PENETRATING HER NARRATIVE

There's a disconnect in the states and identities of girls. How they currently feel, is not how they want to feel. Who they currently identify as, is not who they want to identify as. And the longer they experience this disconnect, the more unhappy and dissatisfied they become. So, that disconnect must be closed in order to achieve happiness. To close it, girls engage in universal thought processes that drive their behaviour. These behavioral changes allow them to achieve their ideal state and identity. For example: she thinks about how she feels like she doesn't belong anywhere, but inherently needs to. So she starts behaving in certain ways that allow her to seek out the acceptance of a social group. When she becomes part of the group, she feels a sense of belonging, and happiness.

Knowing this, we can crack open girls minds and discover their most common thought processes and behaviors that are working to close the disconnect between A) their current state/identity and, B) their desired state/identity. Then, we can use this knowledge to influence their current/future state/identity in ways that are conducive to seduction.

My intent is to perfect multiple strategies to accomplish this effectively over the next ~6 months. Right now, I'm in the testing phase of a 4 step mini-strategy designed to drive girls into their ideal state. There's more to build out in this mini-strategy, but only after I accomplish full calibration with the concepts and first 4 steps. Here it is, along with some in-field examples where I've utilized all or pieces of it effectively:

1. Elicit her values
2. Use an active listening statement [pace/reframe?] highlighting her emotional and behavioural journey of getting closer to the changed state/identity
3. Elicit existing episodic future thought processes around achieving her ideal state/identity
4. Imaginative stimulation of when she's achieved her ideal state/identity

FOG: last time we talked you told me a little bit about how you like to spend your time... learning, baking cooking, being outdoors and on adventures. but you didnt tell me which one is most important to you [1]
HB: Adventures
FOG: i love adventures HB! what is it about adventures that drives you to seek them out? im so curious [1]
HB: wonder, excitement, spontaneity
FOG: so what youre saying with those 3 words is that you love how adventures make you feel. and when you first started to go on adventures, you felt wonder and excitement and thought… I like this and want more! then as you continued to go on adventures, you realized you were completely escaping your day to day life while on them and also making yourself and your senses happy. which made you want to have even more awesome adventures [2]
HB: Exactly <3<3
FOG: very exciting :) picture this. one day soon, you win the lottery. to celebrate, you decide youre going on a spontaneous adventure....! where are you going, and what are you doing? [3]
HB: I’m going to Bali and im doing everything and anything there is to do there. doing and seeing.
HB: lost ruins count me in.
FOG: just think about being at the lost ruins in bali… the warm sun is on your arms, and as your eyes are drawn to the spectacular ancient ruins towering right in front of you, you start to feel a deep sense of wonder and excitement! wouldn’t that be great? [4]
HB: Yes absolutely!

at the grocery store, a girl was walking towards me in the aisle. we held eye contact. i open her and she says she recognizes me from somewhere. we get to talking a bit. i ask her what she would do if she won the lottery. she tells me how she came to colombia from venezeula. she came here to work so she could make enough money for her parents to come live a better life in colombia with her - theres no grocery stores or hospitals there, and they are living in poverty. i called her a hero and told her to imagine 15 years from now when she and her family would be happy and reunited. she started crying. it was a tender moment.

FOG: Well I don’t think you told me exactly what it is about science that drives you to nerd out over it (normally I could guess but with you I have no idea!) [1]
HB: Sorry for taking so long to respond, I got home and totally fell asleep. and okay this is such a vague answer but honestly I just find science so interesting, particularly biology, because I think its cool that everything (like plants and animals) has its own unique structure and system. I also like micro biology for pretty much the same reason, theres so just so many unique organisms that all function differently and I love learning about it. Theres just always going to be so much to learn and discover that ill never get bored with it.
HB: Like I said its super vague and im not really good at explaining it, but the idea of knowing how everything works and co-exists on the planet is so interesting to me.
FOG: hmmmm so what you’re saying is biology grabs and holds your attention. And when you first started to become aware of how organisms work on earth, you felt curious and thought… I really like this and want to know more! Then as you continued to engage with the variety of ideas, you discovered a different perspective of the world around us, which was intriguing to you and made you want to learn even more. [2]
HB: yeah exactly like that! I also enjoy learning about science because it makes me feel like im getting closer to having all the answers (even though I know its not possible to know everything) [3 - my active listening made her reveal/clarify her ideal state/identity]

Last edited:

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Lofty i tested the intrigue + ruse approach which you thoroughly outlined in your log with 2 chicks and they both worked very well. both girls were thanking me sincerely as i did a ruse where i combined a warm-read and a cold read on them, and then used it in a subtle form of a compliment to show interest in their behaviors/beings while also boosting their confidence. Its obvious to me this is a really good text technique model youve collected and field tested here.
Awesome, it makes me so happy to hear this :D

As you've written about the various nuances of pacing, it's also encouraged me to work on leveling up my pacing to more dynamic levels. Specifically, I'm pushing myself to add a couple more understanding/acknowledgements like you've talked about and noticing how it gives the steering an extra burst of cooperative spark. Also kinda draws out that positive tension that you see as their eyes light up a notch, like they can barely wait to pitch into the connection more while feeling very, very understood.

Seeing at this point that they often feel an extra nudge to extrapolate this mutuality (which fosters the narrative too) and assist in the steering even if I'm more subtle with the intended directions. Makes the process very pristine, particularly when that extra affirmation hits on an unspoken something that also serves as a lighbulb for their understanding of what their own reality actually is.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Awesome, it makes me so happy to hear this :D

As you've written about the various nuances of pacing, it's also encouraged me to work on leveling up my pacing to more dynamic levels. Specifically, I'm pushing myself to add a couple more understanding/acknowledgements like you've talked about and noticing how it gives the steering an extra burst of cooperative spark. Also kinda draws out that positive tension that you see as their eyes light up a notch, like they can barely wait to pitch into the connection more while feeling very, very understood.

Seeing at this point that they often feel an extra nudge to extrapolate this mutuality (which fosters the narrative too) and assist in the steering even if I'm more subtle with the intended directions. Makes the process very pristine, particularly when that extra affirmation hits on an unspoken something that also serves as a lighbulb for their understanding of what their own reality actually is.
Cool to hear with the pacing and nice catch of the various dynamics.

its worth remembering that the more we can tweak the little details of things to our advantage the more control we get. to work on technical precision. how something works blatantly better by pretty simple adjustments like using 2-3 mini-paces vs one pace.

And also how some part sorta nails it eg how your affirmation ties it all in.

Good recipe here youve outlined: Question > read > read > affirmation

If one is armed w. a few more of these recipes that really impacts her and where one has studied them infield, most people will see a significant lift in their seductive ability and charm.

Im glad to have these collaborative field oriented talks on exploits and nuances of proven techs in here. This is where we should focus 90% of our attention imo.

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Btw On another note, ive observed in field that trance words enable a different but similar lightbulb moment. It creates self-explorations for her and activates her in having these. Aka worth adding too.

Side by side i am certain that ruses and trance words can initially make her make self realisations while then experience self-exploration. Very powerful to use on the sexual side of things. Adding trance words after the affirmations in the recipe - thereby igniting her to ponder how it would be to be fully liberated to explore this new self insight, to have it fill up more in specific life situations is often creating gold level hooks from my experience. Especially when done after a warm read on something she knows about, and when done after questions that make her react to us and think more about the subjects mentioned.

Last edited:

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Did a recent experiment on using other peoples Instagram pages to give yourself massive social proof and preselection. Went as far as only giving my IG out to women during day game and on tinder instead of my number and it worked insanely well.

I‘ll make a post about it eventually,

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Currently field testing mainly approaching 2-sets. Started off as a necessity bc finding girls alone is tough af in night game where I am, then got a great lay from it so now trying to perfect the logistics of it.

Its like trying to seduce 2 women at once, except the one you want you have a much sexier vibe towards. The one you like less, you have a more fatherly vibe towards.

You’ve gotta lead them both hard, and make sure that they’re both compliant to being moved around. I do compliance checks with both girls consistently, like arm locking when walking, asking them both to move somewhere, deep diving them both, etc. This is why I exclusively go for 2 sets where I’m attracted to BOTH girls.

When I do this right, the girl i like less will purposely go out of her way to let the girl i like more and i converse/escalate. At the same time, if I make out with girl ai like more, 5/10 i can make out with girl i like less as well.

It’s been fun to test, even got 2 girls in my bedroom at the same time last month (couldnt close the deal though and got shit tested into oblivion).

Still learning this more as I go along but will create a thread for it as I get more consistent 2-set pulls

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Did a recent experiment on using other peoples Instagram pages to give yourself massive social proof and preselection. Went as far as only giving my IG out to women during day game and on tinder instead of my number and it worked insanely well.

I‘ll make a post about it eventually,
I’d love to see this as i’ve been thinking about experimenting with this

think

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'd like to try friend-zone "game" sometime. I do it all the time to women just for kicks, I tease them with the friendzone them no matter how hot, they get mad and reject it. I'd like to see how it'd work as part of cold approach game. "hey... wanna be friends?" she says "sure" ok cool, you got a semi-date under plausible deniability pretenses. she says "no".. "oh? what DO you want to be then?". she says "I have a boyfriend", "but I asked if you wanted to be friends! /smirk"

>