I ask them why they do what they do.

Why do you study X?
Why did you visit X?
Why did you buy X?

etc.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Creative questions that are up for interpretation. Gives me more wiggle room for different threads of talking.

“Whats your story”
“Howd you end up here?”
“Whats your day to day like?”

after small talk, so that you can avoid dead end one word answers

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
How happy are in your life from 1 to 10, 10 being the best?

What are your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your appearance?
Do you use them only in reallife or also over text?

JollyRoger

Space Monkey
space monkey
How happy are in your life from 1 to 10, 10 being the best?

What are your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your appearance?
This seems a bit logical to me. What kind of conversations does it lead to?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I only managed to bust it out once today. It lead to a conversation about life and goals in that one case. I see a lotta potential in it though so I'll update when I get some more experience with it

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
me:Tell me your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your looks

Tammy:I feel I am very honest and genuine person (something that lacks on most people these days) and I’m very low key (not materialistic) fun person. I can enjoy myself whether sitting at home or going out. I use to being in the role of submission and look for mostly dominant man.

me: Wow awesome most women now a days are and behave like dudes such a turn off and most dudes are pussies, how happy are you in your life from 1 to 10?

Tammy: We make our life what we want it to be . No one else makes our happiness .

me: Wow you sound to good to be true, is my ex feeding you lines lol…what are your negatives

Tammy: Lol nope it’s just me …. negatives would be commitment scares me and I don’t like eye contact . I sometimes have a hard time opening up to people just because I’m a private person .

^ fucked her, and i fucked numerous girls, using those 2 as qualifying questions.

p.s. @Raprebell another good one is "what are you really passionate about?" got that from bachaus

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So what do you do when youre not partying, drinking or talking to handsome guys at the bar?

How are the guys treating you tonight/these days/around here? (elicits her cravings/likes/dislikes w. men and entering "her and men" as a soft initiator for intimate talks)

What do you do for fun? (gets her to think about fun things)

Are you creative/you seem creative? (replace creative with anything you sense/observe or creatively misinterp)

What do you do at those times when you want to let your hair loose, put your feet up and really want to relax? (credit: ross jeffries)

"What are we supposed to do with this amazing energy between us?" (escalation - articulating the vibe, best done after creating an its on moment).

Last edited:

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
“what’s 1 thing you love, 1 thing you hate & 1 thing that excites you?”

Takes her on a trip or varied emotions & allows me to set non-judgmental sexual frames when she asks me the same thing.

Works very well online too to snap them out of autopilot

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I usually ask what her job is, do a 'cold' read about her personality based on that, then ask her what she likes to do when not working. By then I usually just go off script based on whatever she says, but I will ask her a lot of 'why' type questions when she gives me simple statements, and I also like to say something about myself and then nudge her to qualify herself based on that.

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
me:Tell me your 2 best qualities that have nothing to do with your looks

Tammy:I feel I am very honest and genuine person (something that lacks on most people these days) and I’m very low key (not materialistic) fun person. I can enjoy myself whether sitting at home or going out. I use to being in the role of submission and look for mostly dominant man.

me: Wow awesome most women now a days are and behave like dudes such a turn off and most dudes are pussies, how happy are you in your life from 1 to 10?

Tammy: We make our life what we want it to be . No one else makes our happiness .

me: Wow you sound to good to be true, is my ex feeding you lines lol…what are your negatives

Tammy: Lol nope it’s just me …. negatives would be commitment scares me and I don’t like eye contact . I sometimes have a hard time opening up to people just because I’m a private person .

^ fucked her, and i fucked numerous girls, using those 2 as qualifying questions.

p.s. @Raprebell another good one is "what are you really passionate about?" got that from bachaus
Skills what if she doesn’t respond seriously on them? Some woman are in constant fun mode. Let’s say she will answer teasingly or with a fun response without getting serious into it. What would you do?

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
I usually ask what her job is, do a 'cold' read about her personality based on that, then ask her what she likes to do when not working. By then I usually just go off script based on whatever she says, but I will ask her a lot of 'why' type questions when she gives me simple statements, and I also like to say something about myself and then nudge her to qualify herself based on that.
I use why question as well, found that It helps to find more about her values or shall I call functional values and use them later to give her what she wants. But isn’t it better to talk about yourself when she asks? Because you would also leave some mystery about yourself and that will make her force to ask and know something about yourself or not? But then there is also the value problem what can come with that when you don’t reveal anything about yourself

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I use why question as well, found that It helps to find more about her values or shall I call functional values and use them later to give her what she wants. But isn’t it better to talk about yourself when she asks? Because you would also leave some mystery about yourself and that will make her force to ask and know something about yourself or not? But then there is also the value problem what can come with that when you don’t reveal anything about yourself

Depends, some girls are good conversationalists and know how to deep dive you and whatnot, others will just sit there and answer questions until things get weird and they realize they don't know you at all.

I think most guys talk about themselves so much that girls aren't geared to ever ask them anything. That's my theory anyway.

You have to get a feeling for how things are going, how comfortable she is, how invested in the conversation. A small bit of talking about yourself at the right time can go a long way toward giving things a sense of balance and substance.

For example I was talking to a very hot aussie accountant girl today and I started carrying on about sailing (as I usually do) and then I said something like 'it's like being a pilot, it's not like you're sitting there doing loads of stuff...' here I was sitting and made some silly gesture like moving a joystick around '...but there's always something you have to pay attention to and adjust'.

I realized afterward that my joystick motion really got her attention. Just goes to show that it's not always just about letting her talk.

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
Depends, some girls are good conversationalists and know how to deep dive you and whatnot, others will just sit there and answer questions until things get weird and they realize they don't know you at all.

I think most guys talk about themselves so much that girls aren't geared to ever ask them anything. That's my theory anyway.

You have to get a feeling for how things are going, how comfortable she is, how invested in the conversation. A small bit of talking about yourself at the right time can go a long way toward giving things a sense of balance and substance.

For example I was talking to a very hot aussie accountant girl today and I started carrying on about sailing (as I usually do) and then I said something like 'it's like being a pilot, it's not like you're sitting there doing loads of stuff...' here I was sitting and made some silly gesture like moving a joystick around '...but there's always something you have to pay attention to and adjust'.

I realized afterward that my joystick motion really got her attention. Just goes to show that it's not always just about letting her talk.
That makes even sense thanks!!!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Skills what if she doesn’t respond seriously on them? Some woman are in constant fun mode. Let’s say she will answer teasingly or with a fun response without getting serious into it. What would you do?
I never had this happened, the worst that happened is that i used those questions with a girl i talk to years earlier, i didnt remember her i used same questions she ignore them, so i just did not bring up her no answering the questions... i banged her anyways... unlikely to happen...if it happens then calibrate accordingly.

MarkA

Space Monkey
space monkey
Pretty much anything to do with travelling is chick crack and worth exploring especially if you link with an adventurous frame.

>