What do women think, when they see you approach other girls?

jackgignac

Space Monkey
space monkey
Now you understand why a lot of us do not like approaching at the gym?

yeah basically you do not want to be "that dude at the gym" that is the one hitting on all the women.... That is why in that other threat we were saying that we treat the gym as a low key social circle low key game (remember glow post i linked in the other one)....

same time though do u really want friends who are going to throwing you shade? IDGAF I do what I want. Gyms I mostly only do it if it's someone who's a dime to me though not like scrap girls. I'd rather not be tight with anyone throwing shade on my game cuz they're gunna be throwing shade on everything if they're like that. that's low vibrations dudes/bitches

I prefer to play to win. not to not lose

hey_lover

Modern Human
Modern Human
I talk to alot of people in the gym simply because i'm a big regular there and know alot of people. Most i just greet, not talk to, but i do talk with some of them. I thought being perceived as a social, outgoing guy was gonna help with social proof and raise your value?

My recollections from your gym thread were that you were closing too quickly. If she's coming to your gym, you're very likely to see her again, so you should focus on creating good emotions and closing after a few such interactions, or at least after a lengthy conversation where you've established attraction, built rapport and deep dived if you insist on closing on the first meet.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
My recollections from your gym thread were that you were closing too quickly. If she's coming to your gym, you're very likely to see her again, so you should focus on creating good emotions and closing after a few such interactions, or at least after a lengthy conversation where you've established attraction, built rapport and deep dived if you insist on closing on the first meet.
Closing too quickly? I usually talk with them for 3-5 minutes. I know some guys say you should have a few intereactions before closing, but what if i don't see her again?

hey_lover

Modern Human
Modern Human
So what? Accept the possibility of never seeing them again. Abundance mindset, not scarcity. I've had countless interactions with girls who I never saw again. I once laid a girl from a gym where I was scheduled to only work two days. Granted, being an employee is different to a customer but regardless, I approached a girl on the crosstrainer and spoke to her for 20 minutes. I didn't ask for her number and trusted I would see her again on what was ultimately my final day. She appeared the following day at the same time, I took her number and was inside of her by the end of the week. I could have closed her on the first day considering our conversation but I am sure the outcome independence worked in my favour.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
So what? Accept the possibility of never seeing them again. Abundance mindset, not scarcity. I've had countless interactions with girls who I never saw again. I once laid a girl from a gym where I was scheduled to only work two days. Granted, being an employee is different to a customer but regardless, I approached a girl on the crosstrainer and spoke to her for 20 minutes. I didn't ask for her number and trusted I would see her again on what was ultimately my final day. She appeared the following day at the same time, I took her number and was inside of her by the end of the week. I could have closed her on the first day considering our conversation but I am sure the outcome independence worked in my favour.
That mentality can work with closing them the first time you see them too. I will maybe experiment with it because why not

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys. So i consistently approach girls in the gym. That means i see familiar faces. I see girls i have approached before and girls i wanna approach. I was wondering, even generally, what women think if they see you cold approach a girl (granted they recognize that's what you are doing) after having BF rejected you or something in the past? Do they think "Wow, he's confident, and just goes for it" or "Omg, he's just a player -.-"? Does it affect their perception of you positively or negatively?

When I do it?

How come he isn't approaching me.

WIA

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I did a couple of gym approaches today and yesterday as well.. No clubs or anything is open here..everything is really fucked.. and I have to say the gym is turning into a sausage fest.. In short: I am not amused.

Yesterday:

3 girls.. One of them SUPERhot.. but they are much younger than me.. She had very short pants... and creamy white thick legs.. so i had to approach her.. Which i did.. But I noticed she was nervous.., and a bit apprehensive (I think because of her two girlfriends around her)... So I just let them be... Maybe I have planted a seed in her.. It wouldn't surprise me and wouldn't be the first time.

Today: again opened 2 girls..

There was this one chick in over the top sexy clothing... She came near me and I asked "you are looking for something".. Yeah I need a bench blabla. "Here use mine".. So i started to talk and then a wild amog pokemon appeared. "Dude you are always seducing these girls".. I anticipated already he would make a move.,.. his bodylanguage gave him away., Douchebag was pretty much turned toward us..

So I told him "Hey man, if you want to hit on her and feel like I have stolen your chance.. here you can try now".. He got real awkward and the girl giggled. Basically I fucked his frame. I started hitting on her again and she was laughing at my jokes.. I was very certain she liked me.. so I started slowly get to know her.. but then I hit a WALL. And I knew that was end of convo.. But subsconsciously I knew she liked me.. I went squatting right next to her.. and then it appeared she had a boyfriend.. some lame douche . The wall was basically caused by her boyfriend being near I concluded. The squatt rack has a mirror (to correct your form).. incidentally I noticed her turning her head three times toward me when it seemed I ignored her.. So yeah she was attracted.. But boyfriend.

I opened another chick.. but she responded in a very lame way.. I basically did what Alek does.. Opening when passing by.. and when she responded lame and not friendly... I kept walking with a smile.. the environment doens't know whats up.. what brings me to this:

Recall field report 3 on the earlier page.. the chick who gave a super harsh reaction... I already noticed her increasingly becoming interested as I mentioned... She was talking with 2 admittedly cool guys (but I am darkknight... so much cooler).. and honestly I thought they had a real convo... During their convo I did opener 2 I just mentioned above.. .. But then I walked away and moved from the area.. and suddenly the other chick who was talking with those two dudes.. broke off the convo and also went away.. My gut simply yelled there "she prolonged convo with those guys because she wanted you to interact with her".. That was fascinating..

Anyway plenty going on... much more I don't even mention here... But approaching chicks in the gym is not scary at all.. What is scary is the increased lockdown and the gym turning into a sausagefest.., This is really going to be a very harsh winter it seems.. The long night Game of Thrones season 8.... Only even lamer.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I will stop spamming this post but I want to share this one bit: I am increasingly becoming a fan of "seeding".. Opening a girl in the gym... to make the possibility play in her mind.. More than once they tend to open up later on.. or get intrigued.

The girl I lamented about yesterday who gave me a lame reaction.. I saw her today while I was doing circuit training.. She just entered the gym.. She immediately looked at me and I gave her a naughty cheeky smile.. Which made her blush.. So apparently she had been thinking about me.. After that I became preoccupied and she went off doing group training somewhere.. Meanwhile I opened 2 other girls... I am seeding girls left and right... They were very cute.

I was disinfecting my hands suddenly behind me I heard someone say very sweetly "bye, have a good night".. I turned around and I saw it was her.. I have always found it fascinating how girls who give cold or neutral responses can suddenly open up later on.. I am still not sure what the underlying mechanics are.. I would love to hear from you guys. She was with another chick and on the way out I had not the mental acuity (it was late and i was tired) to make something happen.. I also believe I would have heavily breaked the law of least effort.. I will probably see her soon enough alone..

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I am still not sure what the underlying mechanics are.. I would love to hear from you guys.

In your particular situation - False Familiarity
The Gym is a Fishbowl and everyone is consciously aware of everyone else
This might not be the first time she's ever seen you, just the first time there was some social exchange
If you're killing at the gym, she's seeing you be excellent (Tao of Steve), and that just makes her like you more

So this could be an example of Quasi-Social Circle or False Familiarity. We start to like people that we see all the time

But the general situation - Time to Marinate

You are the song that she's not sure about, but she lets it marinate in her mind, and then she likes it.

A lot of people need to be exposed to something, play with the idea without pressure, and then they're ready to buy.
(It's how I feel about the Dodge Challenger)

She was probably feeling a bit off guard at first, then warmed up to the idea of you, and now really likes it.

In your case, she was really feeling it because she moved first.

In terms of making this part of your repeatable and reliable game.

False Familiarity and Quasi Social Circle are much more passive than cold approach
. But I've used it to date girls that are "in the scene". It's different than social proof, in that I'm not more attractive because others know me/I'm with cool people, or pre-selection. Instead of looking to others to make a value decision, she observes me from afar, consciously or subconsciously. And in a quasi-social circle setting (school, work, bar/night club scene), it's only a matter of time before there's social contact. This is really long game on the whole scene, imo.

Marinate - I personally think this is one of the elements of "Short Set" game. Short Set game is bouncing around the venue interacting with groups, introducing them to new people, etc, with 2/10 level of flirtation. Even if she doesn't see you the rest of that night (so no social proof or pre-selection) a good little flirt can dominate her mind and she'll want that later on.

This is a "There's that guy" type of moment. And to enhance that general effect, you don't dress well, you dress to stand out.

In terms of timeline, this is something that you can do on any given night.

That said, it's a very passive game. And ultimately, we try to be active with pick up. I do, at least. So even if chatted up a cute girls' group at 11:30 am, I would not expect her to "come to her senses" and come find me. I would do one round of meet and greets @11:30, and then I would then go back to groups that were 1) good to go logistically, OR 2) Had a girl I really wanted to talk to. In which case, if a chick in round 2 is really connecting - it may be because the idea of me marinated in her mind for a while. But that's not something I can control. What I can control is how I interact with her in the moment.

WIA

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@West_Indian_Archie Thx for the underlying mechanics explanation... You are dropping bombs as always.. and yes I am brutally killing it in the gym.. a bit too excellent.. I have created massive butthurt and adversity from the other jocks... They know that they cannot handle me so they have resorted to girly tactics like ocstracism... Even some people with who I was very good, have turned 180 degrees.. These guys are heavily embedded in their social circles and are playing the friendzone/social route.. while I am of sigma strategy.. I pay it no mind.. they have inadvertently just shown what hurts the most.. Also I notice how they are oneitising left and right..

In the meanwhile I am going to continue my sigma game.. Like you I do not wait.. I always keep pouncing left and right.. My country is in lockdown with only few venues open.. for instance the gym.. But I move fast.

>