What do you do when a girl you’re interested in has problems in their life.

Slimjim

Space Monkey
space monkey
So essentially my question is, say there’s a girl you are Interested in and you find out they have let’s say a parent suffering from a potentially terminal illness and they are obviously having to expend energy and time helping that parent . Would you guys advise against pursuing that girl ?Does the situation change how you’d approach dealing with said girl ?

thoughts?

Last edited:

HeartRipper

Space Monkey
space monkey
Let’s say both , what would you say for each of those situations
Let me start by mentioning that I am an empath to the point that it sometimes has hurt my game (don't be fooled by the name HeartRipper . Lol). However, the reality of life is that sometimes you cannot help everyone. And yet emotion (from a lay or relationship, whatever) will drive you to naturally want to support this girl (emotionally or financially or both) since you like her especially if you are an empath like me, and this can complicate things if you are not emotionally available.

I don't think you should feel obligated to support this girl financially though, because you just met her and even if you could help, it's best to stay away from it. If you can help in other ways, like recommending a good doctor you know, then do it because it is a humane thing to do...just like you would for a friend. But financially is a no-no (of course it also depends) even if you are willing to become this girl's provider later.

So, my short answer is...IT DEPENDS.
It depends on whether you want to lay her or are immediately considering her for a relationship, whether you are available /able to support the girl emotionally and on how mature the girl is in terms of life (inner maturity) and seduction experience.

Scenario #1: You want to lay her, and you are unable/unavailable to support her emotionally
Here, when deep diving and this comes up, you can quickly move to other things and avoid all the negative energy before she gets too deep into it. Too much and it can even mess with the seduction. Talk about other things and if this constantly comes up again, then you know it has a big role in her life right now. If you are not yet really experienced, it's really easy to screw this up and not know how to fix it. The easier this is to leave and avoid hurting the girl...there's plenty of girls. However, if your calibration reads that giving this girl a night of her life might do some good in her life right now, then go for it amigo.

Scenario #2: You want to lay her, and you are able/available to support her emotionally
Then you're probably comfortable with the idea of becoming her boyfriend. Here, find out about what her situation is via deep diving and see how you can help. When you meet, make an effort to find out how she is doing by asking her how the situation is so far. Still focus on getting the girl to bed and the stick around to listen to her when she needs you. If you can recommend something, that would be awesome.
Note that it is also easy to get fooled and stick around because you want to help the girl. You can notice this if whenever you meet, all you talk about is the difficulty she is facing.
Another thing here is that you can help the girl to take her mind off it by providing varying experiences whenever she is with you (sexually especially).

Scenario #3: How well the girl has it together (what I call maturity)
Some girls know how the world works and know that just because she sleeps with you, you don't have to owe her anything. Proceed with caution still because despite maturity, girls will be girls. She may still get hurt if she opened up to you about her difficult life and you simply fucked and left. Not that there is anything morally wrong with that but I always make an effort to think about what the other party will feel.

I have been in situations with girls who have issues back home but they were ongoing and not immediate (like a terminal illness), so it simply wasn't an issue for my seduction.
However, I have a friend who was inexperienced (a chode really) who decided to go all out and include his family to help the girl's family with a problem they had. And I can tell you, this did not end well. Especially because he had not handled the seduction well, the girl even lost further respect for him and went off with another dude.

My point is depending on the situation and your level of experience, this is not supposed to be a deal-breaker but rather proceed with caution as it is easy to fuck up a seduction with a girl that's going through some things.
-HeartRipper

Slimjim

Space Monkey
space monkey
Let me start by mentioning that I am an empath to the point that it sometimes has hurt my game (don't be fooled by the name HeartRipper . Lol). However, the reality of life is that sometimes you cannot help everyone. And yet emotion (from a lay or relationship, whatever) will drive you to naturally want to support this girl (emotionally or financially or both) since you like her especially if you are an empath like me, and this can complicate things if you are not emotionally available.

I don't think you should feel obligated to support this girl financially though, because you just met her and even if you could help, it's best to stay away from it. If you can help in other ways, like recommending a good doctor you know, then do it because it is a humane thing to do...just like you would for a friend. But financially is a no-no (of course it also depends) even if you are willing to become this girl's provider later.

So, my short answer is...IT DEPENDS.
It depends on whether you want to lay her or are immediately considering her for a relationship, whether you are available /able to support the girl emotionally and on how mature the girl is in terms of life (inner maturity) and seduction experience.

Scenario #1: You want to lay her, and you are unable/unavailable to support her emotionally
Here, when deep diving and this comes up, you can quickly move to other things and avoid all the negative energy before she gets too deep into it. Too much and it can even mess with the seduction. Talk about other things and if this constantly comes up again, then you know it has a big role in her life right now. If you are not yet really experienced, it's really easy to screw this up and not know how to fix it. The easier this is to leave and avoid hurting the girl...there's plenty of girls. However, if your calibration reads that giving this girl a night of her life might do some good in her life right now, then go for it amigo.

Scenario #2: You want to lay her, and you are able/available to support her emotionally
Then you're probably comfortable with the idea of becoming her boyfriend. Here, find out about what her situation is via deep diving and see how you can help. When you meet, make an effort to find out how she is doing by asking her how the situation is so far. Still focus on getting the girl to bed and the stick around to listen to her when she needs you. If you can recommend something, that would be awesome.
Note that it is also easy to get fooled and stick around because you want to help the girl. You can notice this if whenever you meet, all you talk about is the difficulty she is facing.
Another thing here is that you can help the girl to take her mind off it by providing varying experiences whenever she is with you (sexually especially).

Scenario #3: How well the girl has it together (what I call maturity)
Some girls know how the world works and know that just because she sleeps with you, you don't have to owe her anything. Proceed with caution still because despite maturity, girls will be girls. She may still get hurt if she opened up to you about her difficult life and you simply fucked and left. Not that there is anything morally wrong with that but I always make an effort to think about what the other party will feel.

I have been in situations with girls who have issues back home but they were ongoing and not immediate (like a terminal illness), so it simply wasn't an issue for my seduction.
However, I have a friend who was inexperienced (a chode really) who decided to go all out and include his family to help the girl's family with a problem they had. And I can tell you, this did not end well. Especially because he had not handled the seduction well, the girl even lost further respect for him and went off with another dude.

My point is depending on the situation and your level of experience, this is not supposed to be a deal-breaker but rather proceed with caution as it is easy to fuck up a seduction with a girl that's going through some things.
-HeartRipper

Thanks , there definitely there wouldn’t be any financial support of anything Of that nature , I think it’s more just the emotional states I was considering.

So I did end up asking the girl out.

Essentially she said she was interested in seeing me again ( we were acquaintances before and had just recently met to catch up) . But she said she’d message me later with why she was a little hesitant.

she messaged later that day and said that she wanted to see me again and get to know each other better . But she wanted to warn me that a lots going on with her family and she doesn’t know how much free time she’ll have so things may have to progress slowly. So she wants to let me know what I’m getting into .

I said I’m happy to get to know her better and don’t have to rush into anything .

she said the same.

So what does everyone think of that sort of response from a girl after a guy asking her out? Does that show a lack of interest? Or is she just cautious and sincerely concerned cos she’s got a lot going on?

what do I do from here, is it just proceed as you would with any other girl , deep diving and escalation?

does she really want things to go slow ?

also if getting her out on dates frequently is difficult because of time and availability, how do I keep things progressing without overtexting etc?

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
avoid her. she will i guess anchor would be the nlp term those negative emotions to you. she will correlate thoughts of you with the negative period of her life.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Frame yourself as an escape from her problems....

"if you need to get away from all this serious stuff for a little while, gimme a call."

Then just act like it is not an issue, and don't bring it up.

>