What do you find attractive?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Title pretty much says it all. Before talking to a girl, or approaching a girl, what do you find attractive? What do you look for before approaching a girl? I'm curious as to your guys's answers

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So for me it's weird...

I guess I have a certain "type" that I like... certain height, certain hair, etc...

But if I ever went so far as to wanting someone as more than a quick fling, something always stood out... I think it's in the eyes but for some reason some girls just stand out across a crowd... not in a slutty, "Oh, she's hot" kinda way, or wow look at those boobs but almost like some sort of glow, the eyes do it for me... she has to just stand out in a room of 100 other pretty girls

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ohhh I like it, I didn't post mine, but mine is along the same lines only instead of eyes, its the hair, and sometimes skin tone. I like light skinned girls with beautifully kept hair (look up Leyla Milani as a reference). Then after the approach, I love girls who are playful, yet serious, I prefer personality over looks, but girls I date usually have both ;)

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
As far as shallow looks, it tends to change. Some months I may be only into brunettes, the next blondes or even only certain ethnicities. Over the years, even my preferences for body shapes have changed.

As far as actual results/dates, it tends to be white brunette girls with a nice butt and legs and medium to small sized breasts. I think this is my tendency to stereotype blondes as "party" girls, but I've also dated a very homey-non-party blonde girl before. I also prefer slim girls, but I have dated more fuller women before.

Right now (if you haven't read any of my recent posts), I'm into Asian women.

I tend to value unique cuteness over the stereotypical "hot" girl. I don't like fake-looking girls. If I'm at a bar and a girl just looks cute/innocent and/or different from all of the girls there, I tend to gravitate towards her.

As far as non-shallow traits, that has changed to. After dating the most recent girl, I've realized that there's just something interesting about a bossy, independent, and comfortable girl. I also like a little challenge. It may be sick and not make sense... but, I've dated girls that I could kiss, etc. easily, but I've been more attracted to the girls that added challenge. Now, if it's too challenging, then forget it; it's waste of my time. But, if a girl adds in a little challenge, I really like it; it makes it fun and like we're playing this unspoken "game" together. Also, I said bossy, but I say this because it literally makes me laugh and smile. If a girl acts bossy towards me or others, I can't help but smile, but it doesn't mean I'm going to give in -- depends on the circumstances and the "demand." When I have a bossy girlfriend try and boss my guy friends around, it makes me laugh so hard haha, especially a cute-innocent one. And when I said comfortable, I mean that she can get comfortable eating without trying to be so delicate, etc. She can just be herself. These things are kind of hard to explain without experiencing them, and it took dating a variety of different women to kind of realize what I like.

The only things a girl cannot do... criticize my driving (when I was a kid growing up, my Mom cringed and did all of the normal "Mom" stuff while I was learning to drive; it drove me mad), be a hypocrite (I was on a date with a girl and she told me about her doing some hard drugs and experiences... I was trying to relate, but I have never done hard drugs, so I explained about how I drove home a little to drunk one night. She turned into a very preachy, bitter women -- very hypocritical to judge me), and I'm sure a few other things. I don't like it when girlfriends flirt with guys in front of me, but I've learned that ignoring it and not caring drives them crazy, but I still prefer nothing like that.

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If we're talking specifics then this is it...
A free beer to the first guy who knows who this is :)

nadine-coyle.jpg

If we're talking personality then I could go on for days... it has changed so much since I got into all of this since I have met more people and realise more closely now what works for me.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Interestingly enough, I like a girl who needs a little work, a girl who is need of a slight influence in her life. I also like girls who are a bit controlling, but not to the extreme, I hate to ALWAYS be in control ;)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When she has great hair and it's resting somewhere......

1z19v6t.jpg

:)

Zac

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ZacAdam said:
When she has great hair and it's resting somewhere......

1z19v6t.jpg

:)

Zac

I think this one is hotter than Estate's pic!

I have a feeling that this thread is going to turn into a "hot or not" pic gallery... ;)

Good Vibes

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Zphix said:
What do you look for before approaching a girl?
If she's attracted to me through eye contact, then I'm attracted to her.
After I get to know her and she proves her worth and gives me more investment (which I find attractive in women) I then reward her by giving her more of me.

Estate said:
A free beer to the first guy who knows who this is :)

nadine-coyle.jpg
I have no idea who it is but the file says "nadine coyle"

A Fosters will be fine thanks.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zphix,

This one sounds fun, so I'll contribute.

In terms of pure physical attractiveness, the only girl I consider to be a 'perfect 10' is Czech fitness model Denise Milani.

denise-milani-hot-0.jpg

This is a very modest picture of her. Feel free to Google her if you wish to see more. And yes, those are real. ;)

On vibe, personality, and attributes:

• Playful
  • Socially well-endowed (gets along well with all types of personalities)
  • A decent level of innocence -- I'm very dominant sexually, so I like submissive women with just a hint of sexual aggressiveness. (i.e. she'll initiate sexual behavior sometimes before I do)
  • Witty
  • Financially independent
  • Has similar interests
  • ...and of course, a fit, smokin' body.

The question that I get the most about the women I date is whether or not they are strongly career-oriented -- meaning women who are striving for a Master's or Ph.D (or the like). Personally, after dating several women with high career drives and very high levels of intellect, I can say that this is something that is not a "must-have" for me. I feel that my career goals and financial successes are completely independent of the women I date, and I expect them to feel the same way about their careers as well. That being said, I do enjoy sharing my professional successes here and there with the women I am dating, and I will help them improve themselves in the facets of their professional lives that they wish to improve upon.

And if you're wondering about the intelligence of the women I date, I've noticed that you can get a sense of a woman's intellect by the speed and strength of her wit; if she can take it and throw it right back at you with swiftness and smoothness, then she's intelligent enough to be my partner in my book. ;)

- Franco

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was wondering when you a few of the higher ups were gonna get around to responding to this, thanks Franco. Nice choice of women as well, seems like we share a few qualities we look for with women, guess that means I have good taste lol ;)

>