What do you think of these flirty lines?

ILoveElla

Space Monkey
space monkey
What do you think of these flirty lines? and whether they could be interpreted many ways?

I've realised that sometimes when with a woman/girl, if I accurately describe how I'm feeling it can either lead to a beautiful form of seduction, or just make me sound sexually frustrated!

In reference to her talking about a scum-bag, lower down the food chain; "if he got with you, I'd hang myself"
in reference to being turned down; "help me understand" why you don't want to go out with me
in reference to other guys trying desperately to impress her "don't be all over her like a rash"
in reference to having already asked her out; "any more thoughts on the two of us?"
in reference to waking up in the morning afterwards; "btw, I was a virgin last night"

About the last one; I presume she wouldn't want to shag me again as she might no longer think I'm cool if she knew I hadn't slept around!

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
These are too chase-y and negatively direct. Direct is only helpful when it's confident and positive (unless you pull of arrogant asshole game REALLY well; this requires 10-inch dick type confidence, though). Any type of "why won't you Y?" question should only go as far as "Why not?" followed by a "X emotional reasons why, Z logistical reason, B logical reasons," etc (lline 2)

Never put another guy down, unless it's implied. Especially not to his face and in front of her (1 and 3)

After you ask a girl out, do not mention it again. Makes you look over-invested/interested (4)

Number 5 is just no.

- Anatman

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ILE,

I agree with Anatman here. All of these are pretty bad... it would be better to say nothing than any of the above that you listed.

• In reference to her talking about a scum-bag, lower down the food chain; "if he got with you, I'd hang myself"

You're a sexy guy who gets tons of women; why do you care about what other men are capable of?

in reference to being turned down; "help me understand" why you don't want to go out with me

Women don't have logical answers for why they won't go out with you. If she doesn't want to go out with you, it's that she didn't feel attraction toward you (because your approach was off, or your fundamentals were bad, or she just wasn't looking to take sexual interest in a guy RIGHT at that moment)

in reference to other guys trying desperately to impress her "don't be all over her like a rash"

You're a sexy guy who gets tons of women; why do you care about what other men are doing?

in reference to having already asked her out; "any more thoughts on the two of us?"

Women don't have logical answers for why they won't go out with you. If you have to ask this question, it means you're not doing what you should be doing (which is leading her toward sex from the very beginning -- you know exactly where you stand with her)

in reference to waking up in the morning afterwards; "btw, I was a virgin last night"

If this isn't followed by a sexy, "I'm just kidding" type of smile after you blew her mind with multiple orgasms, then why would you ever say this?

One article that you should definitely read is Dating Advice for Men: Why NOT to Get it From Women. It will clear some things up for you. =)

- Franco

Adamantimus

Space Monkey
space monkey
ILoveElla said:
What do you think of these flirty lines? and whether they could be interpreted many ways?

I've realised that sometimes when with a woman/girl, if I accurately describe how I'm feeling it can either lead to a beautiful form of seduction, or just make me sound sexually frustrated!

In reference to her talking about a scum-bag, lower down the food chain; "if he got with you, I'd hang myself"

About the last one; I presume she wouldn't want to shag me again as she might no longer think I'm cool if she knew I hadn't slept around!

You make yourself seem needy here, like if she's not with you then you can't live life anymore.

For some reason I imagine this phrase in my head with a whiney voice. And that's what it is unfortunately. Needy sounding.

Are you saying this to the guy who's trying to impress the girl? If so, you end up being too defending towards the girl. You don't own her.

If you are going out for the first time, by "the two of us", you are already implicating of some sort of a relationship. This isn't really good, as you two are only at the stage of going for a first date. There is not yet the "two of us", only potential for it.

Does a girl really want to know how inexperienced you are with sex? Maybe only when the girl's also a virgin, so that you two have something in common and are "in the same boat".

>