Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Do any of these jeans look good/bad on me? Some are with my 'shorter' brown chelsea boots, which do not sit as high as my recently purchased round black ones, so I maybe need to try them with the proper height boots before final judgement but anyways can still maybe see how the jeans fit.

Be6iA5A.png

D9I9opj.png

dkxcO6A.png

576S2Fu.png

tbRUFJ4.png

aHtZ8p8.png

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Skinny black jeans looks best on you imo (picture 10-11), and as Skills mentioned a lot of your jeans are a little too long.
Yeah that one is his best, also be careful with the black shoes, blue jeans, black top that style of combination was on my book lol, my point is that style of combination of colors is outdated, you will see guys of my generation in clubs dress like that with bootcut, also audated... follow this video it help me tons:

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Most of your jeans are 2 inches too long
Skinny black jeans looks best on you imo (picture 10-11), and as Skills mentioned a lot of your jeans are a little too long.
Cheers for feedback guys
Pic 10 and pic 11, is the leg length on them a tiny bit too short? I pulled them around the boot bit if I move around theymay slip inside. I don't own them but could try one one sizebigger if thay gave tiny bit more length?

I'll try find some blue omes that are similar shapeto pic 10 pic 11.
Yeah that one is his best, also be careful with the black shoes, blue jeans, black top that style of combination was on my book lol, my point is that style of combination of colors is outdated, you will see guys of my generation in clubs dress like that with bootcut, also audated... follow this video it help me tons:

Just to confirm, black top meaning white shirt and black jacket, or black shirts only?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just to confirm, black top meaning white shirt and black jacket, or black shirts only?

My generation 40 plus used to dress like this and still dress kind of like this in clubs:

01d1239ca75627a204810c9da85bc8c2.jpg

^ this black shoes, jeans, black shirt that combination of colors is outdated, boring, my generation still dress like this in clubs with the goatee facepalm... Which is why i can not relate to dudes my age, they look and dress like shit... (my ex new husband dress just exactly like that, she must be fucking him thinking of me lol)

with the blue jeans, instead of using black shoes used some other type of color Chelsey's to bring more contrast (here is a sample http://instagr.am/p/BuHJzzRA3YV/ ... (also you need to hit the gym and put some weight at least 10 pounds of muscle, and your color combinations other than with the black jeans outfits are a bit boring)... Some of your pants are also too baggie for your body type you need super skinny jeans, instead of slim or skinny...

i am not feeling the blue jeans, with black shoes, now your black jeans combinations are on point, why don't you get the same fit you used on your black jeans on your blue jeans... Please ditch the grey jeans asap...

The only seducer outfit is with the black jeans, a lot of the other ones are off....

Last edited:

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
now your black jeans combinations are on point, why don't you get the same fit you used on your black jeans on your blue jeans
The only thing stopping me is the end of them they go inside the chelsea boot a bit. The leg opening is <15cm, but it goes inside either because its 'too small" 13cm or whatever it is, and/or the leg length of that jean is a tiny bit too short to keep it outside the boot. That detail might be hard to see in the photos. But if thats nitpicking and they are onpoint, perhaps I should get them. They're also quite cheap like $25 or something.

I tried more black today maybe upload when home.

Last edited:

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The jeans that were on point, pic 10 pic 11, they are either out of stock or I wrote down wrong subtype, and if its actually the other subtype, they do have some in stock. I will try them on tomorrow take photos and compare/post up, make sure right ones.

I've attached some photos of different black jeans. These ones actually seem to stay outside the boot, but wanted to make sure they're not baggy. If they're not a good enough replica of pic10 pic11, there are plenty of other stores I'm yet to try.
Also, some blue jeans if any improvement eg less baggy better length.

The reason I am wearing white vneck/necklace/black leather jacket/black boots same always was to showcase the fit of the jeans without any bias.
Would it be a lot better if I wore something different[at least with the blue jeans] while tyring them on anyway?

AFIwhti.png

HLDByUr.png

8uq0jT7.png

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The only thing stopping me is the end of them they go inside the chelsea boot a bit. The leg opening is <15cm, but it goes inside either because its 'too small" 13cm or whatever it is, and/or the leg length of that jean is a tiny bit too short to keep it outside the boot. That detail might be hard to see in the photos. But if thats nitpicking and they are onpoint, perhaps I should get them. They're also quite cheap like $25 or something.

I tried more black today maybe upload when home.
I doubt there are jeans 13 cm opening, the problem is specifically with black Chelsea, some of them have a big opening, I brought up this point in another post, don't worry about cost of clothes, worry about fit

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The jeans that were on point, pic 10 pic 11, they are either out of stock or I wrote down wrong subtype, and if its actually the other subtype, they do have some in stock. I will try them on tomorrow take photos and compare/post up, make sure right ones.

I've attached some photos of different black jeans. These ones actually seem to stay outside the boot, but wanted to make sure they're not baggy. If they're not a good enough replica of pic10 pic11, there are plenty of other stores I'm yet to try.
Also, some blue jeans if any improvement eg less baggy better length.

The reason I am wearing white vneck/necklace/black leather jacket/black boots same always was to showcase the fit of the jeans without any bias.
Would it be a lot better if I wore something different[at least with the blue jeans] while tyring them on anyway?

AFIwhti.png

HLDByUr.png

8uq0jT7.png
I already answer this re read #6

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I doubt there are jeans 13 cm opening, the problem is specifically with black Chelsea, some of them have a big opening, I brought up this point in another post,

According to my typed up notes, it had an 11cm leg opening, I took my tape measure with me that day. I might have mistyped the notes and maybe it was 12cm or 13cm or something... but a different pair I tried on had 14cm leg opening. Either way, I did see your post, you're right too, some boots do have a bigger opening than others.

don't worry about cost of clothes, worry about fit

Is the fit any good in todays pics? The black ones good as pic10?
Blue ones any better?

Last edited:

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I found the pair from pic10 and pic11, and I found a replica pair in blue colour and have attached. I'm aware its black shoes black jacket again, I'm not asking about this "style combination", I'm just asking if this jeans fits me or not. Cheers.

VLrowoz.png

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I found the pair from pic10 and pic11, and I found a replica pair in blue colour and have attached. I'm aware its black shoes black jacket again, I'm not asking about this "style combination", I'm just asking if this jeans fits me or not. Cheers.

VLrowoz.png
Better

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You look better with the black jeans. Skinnier ones are better.

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The general consensus seems to be the black ones suit me better, and skinnier ones are better. I have purchased some black ones.
Once I try on/buy the chelsea brown/camel suede boots I can post some pics see if blue jeans look any better with nonblack shoes and other combinations. Does black/dark blue hide bagginess more ,and light blue stands out, or it's just purely the cut of the jeans?

I wanted to see if I'm I've learned to pick jeans better. My thinking at the moment:
The first row is possibly ok. The second row, maybe too baggy.

I can get the light blue ones altered[second row] for not much money. If the dark blue ones fit they can alter them like that, or they can pin the light blue ones tight on me while wearing and take measurements, I think that's what they meant.
I wondered, would I need to have the upper leg shortened, vertical wise as well, or is narrowing the lower leg would be enough?

vWfoKdA.png

jz4ta1v.png

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Somebody skipped leg day. I seriously don't understand the fashion of the skinny jean.

and for your information if it is girl's you are trying to attract....1) ask girls and 2) look at the fit in the Butt.

even I, with a Dad bod, get girls commenting on my butt in jeans, and have had it slapped by women both single and attached. I spent less time than it took to read this thread to choose my jeans.

You are asking the wrong audience with the wrong focus on your pictures.

sahgyt65

Rookie
Rookie
I have been also really like the jeans pants but the pants should be of spam material and not any kind of other rather than baja or mexican as well.

This is your second post in your first week that has a link to a commercial site. Do it again and you will be gone.

Mike Silvertree

Last edited by a moderator:

h8tehh8ers

Space Monkey
space monkey
bro start pounding down 3k-4k calories of lean meat and rice a day and lifting heavy weights... You would increase your SMV big time. Women like being with a man they feel protected around.

>