Observations  What does it really mean to be the "Best"? Where do you go from here.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Guys,

A couple of weeks ago, A guy ask on the forums where to go from here. He was already good with women, and so that he needed somewhere to go, so he seek advice from here. He was asked a few questions by me, and Franco added on, and he noted that he didn't express his question correctly. I found that my approach to his question wasn't great. But if he reads this, maybe he consider what i observe. :)

What does it really mean to be the "Best"? "Be Universal"/"Break Categorization".

Some guys can date girls in the coffeeshop, but couldn't handle girls in the club. A good personal example i learn from dance, i see that some guys can dance very strongly but put them in a slow song and they just can't synchronize well. They move out of sync, and while society praise because you hit it hard and you show your strength, They never really praise you as "Great". You might ask me, Why must i "Be Universal"? You might even ask, Oh shouldn't i be myself? Shouldn't i be focus on my strengths?

and yea, you should focus on your strengths, but to be recognize as the "Best of the Best" in this world? You should be universal.You should generally know everything, naturalize your strengths and be reasonably good at your weaknesses that it doesn't look like you have any.

and everyone knows that Chase is one great great example of "break categorization" and "be universal".

Examples of "Be Universal"/"Break Categorization"

Jerry Rice, Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Backstreet Boys.

You might not believe every nonsense i say here, but do your own research, Almost every single guys who were great and known in the world were universal.

Zac

>