FU 
What happened here?

Chingu

Rookie
Rookie
Mates!

This happened a couple weeks ago, thought I'd share this interaction and see where I messed up.

A little bit of a backstory between me and the girl. She's in her early 20s, whilst I'm in my late 20s, though people always mistaken me as someone in his early to mid 20s.
She's 160ish cm tall with French background, cute face, slim body. She was wearing a dress with a jacket on top, nothing too fancy.

We've met through work and have light chats here and there. Overtime we've shared our dating and sex life, mostly her opening up and me driving through to that route in the conversation. A bit of a emotionally damaged girl that can't find the right guy, sleeps around here and there.

(Venue 1)
Girl in her early 20s held a farewell drinks on her last day at work. It was a nice pub right next to our office, newly renovated, full of good vibes. It was me and another colleague that first showed up, with the girl (let's call her J) turning up shortly after. This was at 4pm.

We were here for an hour before bouncing to another venue. There were a lot of touching with my arm wrapped around her back when taking photos with some sexual bantering.

(Venue 2)
Bounced together as a group to another venue as we had a work event for the younger crowd with a bar tab. After that event ended a group of 20 of us decided to grab a bite. It was here, where I witnessed her freaky side come out, as she proceed to wiggle her nose with her girlfriend "K", almost kissing each other on the lips. This turned me on a bit. (lol)
This was around 8pm.

(Venue 3)
A group of 20 of us decided to grab food close by, but me J and K decided we wanted food elsewhere and left for another place close by. The girls sat in front of me as they did most of the talking. After an hour, we decided to call it a night with K taking the train home.

Now it's just me and J. Game on. Let's see how far I can take this. J suggested that she's taking an Uber as we walk towards an empty street.

J: Alright, I'm going to call an Uber, I live at X, and I know you live at Y. Put your address down here.

Me: J, the night is still young. We can still have 1 more drink, I think there's a couple of places open around your area.

She looks up and giggles.

J: Oh! it's never one drink. I got to wake up early tomorrow as well!

Me: Hey, it's your last day and I think we both enjoy each others company. Just one drink J.

I then pull her in and wrapped my arms around her, she giggles. Now she's frantically finding a nearby bar/pub that's open, but it seems like all of them are closed. (FUCK!)

Me: Look let just get there first then we'll decide what we do afterwards.

At this point I have my arms around her still, should I have went for the kiss?

Anyways got in the Uber. We didn't end up going to a bar, so we walked back to her place which took 15 minutes. I think this was a mistake as I could feel a little bit of a distance between me and her. Perhaps, I should have asked her to have the Uber get straight back to her place whilst things were still hot. But I was also thinking that, I might come off too strong and push her into FSC.

There were some objections with me coming in, but she let me in when I said I was thirsty and needed to use the toilet. We were both in the kitchen as I slowly drank my water. She was moving up and down around the kitchen visibly nervous with my presence. At this point I was tired as well, so I ended up finishing my water and went home.

I should have made a move and tried going for a kiss, or feed her with more SOT. But I didn't, looking back I think I missed the window where there were moments of pause between me and her starting each other down. Also I was rationalizing internally whether I should've slept with her or not because she was going a date with a guy she likes, but this is bullshit and just myself stroking my own ego of being "nice".

I sent her a message a week later asking for a catch-up over coffee, and has since been ghosted. Perhaps it was me not making a move and hurt her during the process.
Anyways, keen for some feedback.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Perhaps it was me not making a move and hurt her during the process.
Yeah exactly right, these sting the worst because it hits you afterward like “damn I should’ve done something”.

Everything in your bodies telling you to make a move, any move, and then you don’t, moment passes, things fizzle out, leaves you feeling pretty shitty wondering what if. Something similar has happened to everyone.

Can’t really say anything went wrong because you never got your shot off. It’s like playing basketball, you catch the ball, pump fake but never release, then try to tweak your form after. There’s nothing to tweak because you never shot.

On the bright side these experiences usually light a fire under you, and it won’t take many more for you not to make the same mistake.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Me: J, the night is still young. We can still have 1 more drink, I think there's a couple of places open around your area.

She looks up and giggles.

J: Oh! it's never one drink. I got to wake up early tomorrow as well!

Me: Hey, it's your last day and I think we both enjoy each others company. Just one drink J.

I then pull her in and wrapped my arms around her, she giggles. Now she's frantically finding a nearby bar/pub that's open, but it seems like all of them are closed. (FUCK!)

Me: Look let just get there first then we'll decide what we do afterwards.

At this point I have my arms around her still, should I have went for the kiss?
Kiss is not really the deciding factor.
But you were good up until here IMO.
Anyways got in the Uber. We didn't end up going to a bar, so we walked back to her place which took 15 minutes. I think this was a mistake as I could feel a little bit of a distance between me and her. Perhaps, I should have asked her to have the Uber get straight back to her place whilst things were still hot.
Yeah, moment fizzled here for sure.
Usually is better to lead all the way, even if you have to push for it a little bit.
- "Well, no bars it seems. I do have some beers at home...or we could go get something at 7/11 and go to yours, if you don't mind. TBH, I don't really wanna call it a night now, cause I'm really enjoying your company" or something along those lines. Then negotiate the pull after she gives you resistance.
There were some objections with me coming in, but she let me in when I said I was thirsty and needed to use the toilet. We were both in the kitchen as I slowly drank my water. She was moving up and down around the kitchen visibly nervous with my presence. At this point I was tired as well, so I ended up finishing my water and went home.
I've been in this scenario...it's worse than a bag of dicks!
You are isolated with her, but there's zero momentum, cause you missed the timing.
I'm pretty sure this kinda sting will make you never be indecisive again in this situation.

>