What happens to guys who just don't get it (results with women)?

raiden

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm starting this thread to ask about people you know who were never able to be successful with women. How did they turn out? Were they happy in the end or did they stay unhappy with it until they got old? Did they manage to have success with approaches that are not necessarily a man's first choice, such as arranged marriage or mail order bride?

To give some context, I'm slowly thinking that I will one day have to accept that I could be in this situation. I first read GC back in 2016 and my overall aim had been to get a girlfriend and eventually be settled, married, and maybe with a kid on the way at age 30. I officially failed that a few years ago. My last dating coach recommended me to try for arranged marriage because he could see the toll that the consistent rejection was taking on me. Unfortunately, arranged marriage isn't an option for me. I'm working with another coach but the results are no different. I'm the problem not the coaches. I have nothing to blame for it. I have no social disorders or especially strange things about me or the way that I look. I've just been very unsuccessful, for whatever reason, and continue to be so. I'm quite sad about it now and these days I'm especially sad that I won't have kids. I know that there are many guys like me ('male spinster') in society. Historically, there was famously people like Newton and Beethoven. Today we have countries where there are more men then women and so, some men will end up unmarried and childless though they do not want it. So let's discuss what happens with these guys!

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
you're not even 30 yet and you're referring to yourself as a male spinster? There is still tons of room for growth in your life, but if you are fixed on this idea that it won't happen for you it is way more likely to become a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you truly want a girlfriend you are way better off using your time getting more experience and troubleshooting than you are resigning yourself to the idea you will always be alone. Not saying it will be easy, but when we truly want something and we put our back into things generally have a way of working themselves out.

Also, the coach who told you to get an arranged marriage sucks. What the hell kind of relationship coach is that?

Last edited:

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
people you know who were never able to be successful with women

I don’t know any of them personally, I avoid them like the plague and you should too.

I'm quite sad about it now and these days I'm especially sad that I won't have kids.

Please for your own sake be careful with your choice of words. At least say you haven’t figured it out *yet* otherwise you’ll mentally give up

+1 to what @Warped Mindless said. Share outfit pictures and detailed field reports.

People will help you.

My final point is that getting girls (at the start) can be hard. Taking the rejections isn’t easy, normal or manageable for most.

Personally think all guys should have a variety of sources that keep them socially happy to go through the ups and downs in the early days.

Things like: maintaining fun friendships, exercise, hobbies, travels, family and harems once you get good. There’s also nothing wrong with taking a break & coming back when you’re in a better head space.

Respectfully your negativity is coming across in your post and if I was a girl I’d avoid you too.

Fix that first then try again & report results.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
While I doubt OP is truly a hopeless case this does remind me of a guy I know named Greg.

Greg is in his mid 30s, is 6’2, lean muscular like a swimmer, brown hair and brown eyes, and typically dresses well but not amazing.

Greg is the VP of marketing for a medium sized beverage company. He pulls down a respectable salary and lives in a big city with plenty of access to women.

He isn’t on the autism scale, doesn’t have any mental issues, and isn’t weird socially. Greg is no super extroverted social god by any means but he has plenty of friends and goes out often.

Greg has had several serious GFs and all of them were attractive and all were met from his social circle.

You would think that someone like Greg could learn game and become decent (at the very least) at cold approach pick up.

Thing is, Greg can not get laid if he life depended on it from cold approach.

I know all of this because Greg is a former client of mine.

He spent about six months reading various seduction books and blogs while approaching day and night game. He got no where so he hired a coach. The coach took him out and gave him some generic advice that had no effect.

Greg continues down this path and continues to approach women every week. He still has no results to show for it.

Greg ends up meeting me at a business function and we hit it off. It was by pure chance that we ended up on the topic of pick up and he told me his story. I was amazed that a guy like Greg wasn’t getting laid like crazy and told him about mpast as a dating coach. Turns out that he had even read some of my articles on a different forum that I was an admin on! Small world…

I take Greg out believing that he was overlooking something that was holding him back.

We start out with some day game the weekend following the business event. His first few approaches were less smooth than they could be but he did them with zero hesitation. After he was “warmed up” he did maybe 20 or 25 more approaches. With the exception of one very rude girl who was clearly having a bad day, the vast majority of his interactions were actually good. I seen no major red flags and he got some numbers.

I went though his phone and looked at his text game. His texting was perfectly fine yet no girl would ever actually meet up with him.

Side note: none of the women he got numbers from that day ever met up with him either.

We went back to the hotel to freshen up and eat and hit some bars and clubs that night. Once again, he approached with no hesitation and generally did pretty well. No lays for him that night but any night gamer, no matter how good they may be, will tell you they have nights where things go seemingly well but still don’t pull any. Shit happens…

The odd thing, however, is that EVERY night is like that for him. With his technical skills, looks, fundamentals, and the pure volume the dude puts in he should have been pulling every once in a while yet never did.

While I had a few tips for the dude none of them were big things. Overall, the dudes game seemed very decent and by all accounts the dude should get laid a fair bit.

He spent a few more months trying to figure it out before he met another girl through his social circle and is now serious and exclusive with her.

I’ve been in the seduction community for over 15 years now and I’ve met a few guys like Greg. For whatever reason, even though they are doing things right, they just can’t have any success with cold approach. I have no idea why.

But for every Greg out there, there are 50 dudes who THINK they are doing things right but in reality are fucking things up somewhere.

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm starting this thread to ask about people you know who were never able to be successful with women. How did they turn out? Were they happy in the end or did they stay unhappy with it until they got old? Did they manage to have success with approaches that are not necessarily a man's first choice, such as arranged marriage or mail order bride?

To give some context, I'm slowly thinking that I will one day have to accept that I could be in this situation. I first read GC back in 2016 and my overall aim had been to get a girlfriend and eventually be settled, married, and maybe with a kid on the way at age 30. I officially failed that a few years ago. My last dating coach recommended me to try for arranged marriage because he could see the toll that the consistent rejection was taking on me. Unfortunately, arranged marriage isn't an option for me. I'm working with another coach but the results are no different. I'm the problem not the coaches. I have nothing to blame for it. I have no social disorders or especially strange things about me or the way that I look. I've just been very unsuccessful, for whatever reason, and continue to be so. I'm quite sad about it now and these days I'm especially sad that I won't have kids. I know that there are many guys like me ('male spinster') in society. Historically, there was famously people like Newton and Beethoven. Today we have countries where there are more men then women and so, some men will end up unmarried and childless though they do not want it. So let's discuss what happens with these guys!

It’s so odd I was having similar feelings a couple days ago. But it was more from the loss of confidence and recently I’ve been increasing my social circle to have a lot of chicks.

One of the women in the social circle I’m starting to fall in love with, she has a boyfriend but I’m starting to have things ring in my head. Children, falling in love, making a household instead of just having a house etc….etc… I’ll hit thirty in a year or two.

I think one thing that comes to my head is the Madonna/Whore complex, aren’t all women whores? Why should I bother with just one girl? And what happens when you start to get into this relationship and realize that you aren’t the strongest, fastest, big dicked etc? And even more when you wonder if this is all just retarded hormones fuckin with your mind instead of actual factual reality.

The game and the red pill seems like a half truth the older I get.

Anyways to the last part.

Ive seen some friends unmarried and sexless who are just fine. They live through their nieces and nephews a little more then most people.

Some friends who are married and happy

Some friends who are divorced and miserable and happy

Some friends who are married and sexless and happy and miserable.

Maybe you should read Charles Bukowski’s Women if you want to see what getting laid like a rockstar when your old is like. But otherwise my answer is that you’ll as with every thing in life see all walks of it.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
My theory about the guys who can't get laid to save their lives is that they have zero emotional contagion.

As much as the women look at these dudes and like how they look, how they smell, and whatever else about them, these dudes cannot make women FEEL anything. The dude's experience of reality and their own cannot merge and remain separated by a distance that neither one is able to cross. And ultimately, even though a woman might want things to go ahead, she cannot submit psychologically without feeling emotionally intimate. This results in her sooner or later auto-rejecting the guy as a way to cover up a failure of intimacy she may not even fully understand.

I don't know exactly the nature of this lack of emotional contagion, maybe it lies in things like autism, or maybe in other cases in trauma of some kind. I'm not convinced it cannot be learned, but I don't think it can be explained. It is something someone must learn by being utterly open-minded and humble and developing an interest and curiosity in social communication, such that, in a positive frame of mind, they are able to expose themselves to enough examples of it that they pick up some form of skill in it by exposure.

Unfortunately, the sting of failure, the fear of choosing to live in a different framework of perception than everyone else, and the compulsion to appease the ego with layers of impenetrable rationality will prevent most guys in this situation from finding their way along this path.

Maybe some will end up finding a woman who experiences things the same way they do, but it's not something you want to rely on when you have another way that, though difficult, is within your own control.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Do you stay somewhere with a ton of access? I.e somewhere you can meet alot of different girls that you like?

Or do you stay somewhere more rural with less people out and about?

I say this to say maybe you aren’t living somewhere where you run into a high rotation of chicks that you’re attracted to and that compel you to wanna pursue consistently.

It can leave you disillusioned and shrink your perspective on what’s possible.

Frequenting the same places, in the same area, with the same chicks, will leave you exposed to the same things, until it becomes your reality.

A shot in the dark because I know nothing about your situation but something to consider if you already haven’t.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
While I doubt OP is truly a hopeless case this does remind me of a guy I know named Greg.

Greg is in his mid 30s, is 6’2, lean muscular like a swimmer, brown hair and brown eyes, and typically dresses well but not amazing.

Greg is the VP of marketing for a medium sized beverage company. He pulls down a respectable salary and lives in a big city with plenty of access to women.

He isn’t on the autism scale, doesn’t have any mental issues, and isn’t weird socially. Greg is no super extroverted social god by any means but he has plenty of friends and goes out often.

Greg has had several serious GFs and all of them were attractive and all were met from his social circle.

You would think that someone like Greg could learn game and become decent (at the very least) at cold approach pick up.

Thing is, Greg can not get laid if he life depended on it from cold approach.

I know all of this because Greg is a former client of mine.

He spent about six months reading various seduction books and blogs while approaching day and night game. He got no where so he hired a coach. The coach took him out and gave him some generic advice that had no effect.

Greg continues down this path and continues to approach women every week. He still has no results to show for it.

Greg ends up meeting me at a business function and we hit it off. It was by pure chance that we ended up on the topic of pick up and he told me his story. I was amazed that a guy like Greg wasn’t getting laid like crazy and told him about mpast as a dating coach. Turns out that he had even read some of my articles on a different forum that I was an admin on! Small world…

I take Greg out believing that he was overlooking something that was holding him back.

We start out with some day game the weekend following the business event. His first few approaches were less smooth than they could be but he did them with zero hesitation. After he was “warmed up” he did maybe 20 or 25 more approaches. With the exception of one very rude girl who was clearly having a bad day, the vast majority of his interactions were actually good. I seen no major red flags and he got some numbers.

I went though his phone and looked at his text game. His texting was perfectly fine yet no girl would ever actually meet up with him.

Side note: none of the women he got numbers from that day ever met up with him either.

We went back to the hotel to freshen up and eat and hit some bars and clubs that night. Once again, he approached with no hesitation and generally did pretty well. No lays for him that night but any night gamer, no matter how good they may be, will tell you they have nights where things go seemingly well but still don’t pull any. Shit happens…

The odd thing, however, is that EVERY night is like that for him. With his technical skills, looks, fundamentals, and the pure volume the dude puts in he should have been pulling every once in a while yet never did.

While I had a few tips for the dude none of them were big things. Overall, the dudes game seemed very decent and by all accounts the dude should get laid a fair bit.

He spent a few more months trying to figure it out before he met another girl through his social circle and is now serious and exclusive with her.

I’ve been in the seduction community for over 15 years now and I’ve met a few guys like Greg. For whatever reason, even though they are doing things right, they just can’t have any success with cold approach. I have no idea why.

But for every Greg out there, there are 50 dudes who THINK they are doing things right but in reality are fucking things up somewhere.

I knew a guy exactly like this. He'd been repeatedly cleared as "not autistic" by psychologists. He'd also worked with a variety of seduction coaches. He was a likable, friendly, sociable guy. Not super extroverted, but a good guy. Met up with many seducers and claimed they all said his game was fine and that he was better at approaching, opening, hooking, etc., than most guys they'd seen. Even better at it than some of them!

There was a certain rigidity to him. He was one-dimensional. We talk about Byronic flaws... when I introduced him to that concept he said it'd be dishonest for him to present himself that way, since he had no hidden sides and what you see is what you get. He claimed dating coaches saw nothing wrong with his approaches. While a good guy, he lacked "depth" as a human being.

He was pretty repetitive. Like the guy you knew, he would go out and approach, approach, approach... no real approach anxiety. Mostly very polite interactions with women. He would sometimes get girls off cold approach. Very high flake rates and ghost rates, but if he did enough volume he'd get a girl. He estimated he needed 200 approaches to get a girl in bed and 500 approaches to get a girlfriend. None of his girlfriends were women he was happy with.

Getting a look at his long-term relationship behavior, I saw him missing subtle subtextual clues women were giving him that they wanted him to move things forward. A few times I told him explicitly to go get a girl back he'd let walk out of his life and exactly what to do, and he did it, and got the girl back, but then he'd let her go a little while later the same way, all while saying that she was the one who was apparently never serious about him (in his relationship reports, it was obvious the girl had been trying everything she could to get him to advance the relationship, but it all just went over his head).

It fooled me for a long time... what exactly was this guy's issue?

Ultimately after seeing tons of his behavior with women and having enough interactions with him where he'd say things that were thoughtful or polite but that missed the mark in some way with me I realized I had this feeling with him like... he is a really nice person, but everything feels just ever so slightly like he is doing things he thinks are correct to do, rather than because he feels like doing them. When I talked to him about this or that remark he made being somewhat off-base he would say things like, "Oh, sorry, I thought it was thoughtful for me to let you know I blah blah. Should I not do that?"

If you read about autistic mask-wearing, I concluded this was ultimately what it was: a high-functioning autistic guy with a mask that was constructed well enough that he blended in fairly well... just not well enough to get past most women's radars. It really took a while for it to come out though.

Your average psychologist is just a human being. If a high-functioning autistic comes in with a well-developed mask, it's pretty likely the psychologist is going to conclude this individual is not autistic.

For a while some mutual friends and I talked about this guy and wondered what the issue might be. If he wasn't autistic, he must have some kind of undiagnosed social handicap none of us could quite put our fingers on. We could all sort of sense it, and women obviously sensed it, but it was very difficult to describe.

I had to really get familiar with Asperger's to be able to get to a point where I felt confident saying, "This is a very high-functioning guy with Asperger's, with a very well-developed mask. But all the core symptoms are there: he's rigid, he thinks mechanically, he clearly has mind blindness, but it is all masked very well." It was most obvious in reading his long-term relationship reports, and generally in Asperger's, deeper into relationships is where the mask really starts to slip (you can develop a mask to cover the approach and early stages, but it gets impossible to maintain a full mask in an LTR. Things just get too complex for masks to keep working as well).

Here's a good article on Asperger's masks:

Mr. B is a congenial, likable, conscientious, hard-working, middle-aged man, married and the father of two lively children. He serves on the board of a local non-profit, is often asked to speak at fundraising events, is the star of his community softball team, and is considered an approachable, responsible colleague at work. By most definitions, he is a success.

Mr. B also has Autism Spectrum Disorder.

In my years of assessing adults for Autism Spectrum Disorder, I’ve been repeatedly struck by the ability of many people to mask who they really are and, by camouflaging the symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder, to blend in and appear normal.

Chase

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@raiden,

Well, cold approach is not the only way to meet women.

You have online and social circle as other common options. Becoming important in your social circle (e.g., instructor of a class many women attend, like a dance class or tennis class) greases the slide more.

Then there are various funnels you can build... I coached a guy last year who was totally allergic to the idea of ever cold approaching, but he bought this house on the beach and struck a deal to have the nightlife party busses let off at his place at the end of the night on weekends and he'd just throw big parties there as the host and bang a bunch of girls and take girlfriends that way.

There are the more out-there options, like mail-order brides (websites these days)... the risk there is if you're really bad with girls the chick just runs off once she reaches your country. But maybe you're fine in an LTR and just have problems on the approach? I've seen that.

Just a couple of questions to ask yourself:

• Is there any kind of skill or value you could develop to high degree that you see women actively attracted to that you would enjoy/want to develop? That generally takes a few years to do, but it'll be years well-invested.

• How many different places have you lived? Different people have different personalities, and especially for men without well-developed game it can really be the fact that some guys fit much better with the women from some places than they do the women from other places. Oftentimes, exploring is the only way to discover which places those are.

• How many styles of game have you tried, and how seriously? Verbal game vs. physical game, nightlife vs. day game, online vs. social circle, etc. Some guys are much better suited naturally to one type than another, but if you don't explore them all, you may not find the one that works best for you.

Cheers,
Chase

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
One thing I've realised as a problem for myself is how genuine my words and actions are.

OP - when talking to girls - do you feel like you are actually interested in them as a person? What they say, and who they are, what drives them? People, but especially girls are very good at picking up fake interest. So even if you are asking the right questions, making the right moves, if in your mind you are thinking "why am I even with this girl", "she seems boring" "would I actually sleep with her if it came down to it", the 'connection' can't happen.

Ive been struggling with this lately as I seem to compare everyone with my ex and I also have a small attention span, so if she starts to drag on a topic, I can fly off into my thoughts. This is where you need to direct conversation and actions to things you enjoy and genuinely want to listen and do.

E.g. i was once talking to a real estate lawyer. The job was described as boring as the name - filling out lots of paperwork and making sure the tenants/landlords dont get screwed over on long business contracts. Anyway I asked her about the most wild job that could most resemble one of the lawyer tv series. She told me of a story where multiple owners of an office building had a disagreement and it went to death threats and even one of them spending a day in jail. The truth is, the story sounded a lil exaggerated but I didnt care - the way she told the story had me hooked and I listened with genuine interest. It was obvious how happy she was that someone was taking interest in her work but in a more interesting way (at least from my point of view) as initially she was almost embarassed by her job even though its a respected and well paid one.

Another thing I find, is if you are going for drinks on first dates but you actually hate bars and not the biggest drinker yourself - then you associate dating with doing things you dont like. So then you have a more negative vibe from the start and girls can possibly feel it. I would suggest genuinely trying to figure out what you enjoy doing on your own/with friends and do simple dates that are closer to what you would enjoy even if you did it on your own.

raiden

Space Monkey
space monkey
how many women have you actually cold approached?

What’s your fundamentals like?

Are you fat?
It's around 20-30 lifetime approaches. My coach recommended that I sort out my online profile, get some dates that go well and build up some positive momentum before going out on approach sessions, getting blown out all day and then coming home in tears. I'm still stuck at this point.

I described all of this stuff in my last thread here.
To summarise, I'm short and ethnic but without an accent. Aside from the height, my physique is a little like Brock Lesnar but not as big of course. I hired a speech therapist to help me with my voice and after a few sessions they were very pleased with my progress and said that I didn't need speech therapy anymore. The fundamentals that I have don't seem to be helping me, but perhaps they're not hindering me much either.

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's around 20-30 lifetime approaches. My coach recommended that I sort out my online profile, get some dates that go well and build up some positive momentum before going out on approach sessions, getting blown out all day and then coming home in tears. I'm still stuck at this point.
20-30? When I was beginning to cold-approach, I've approached 20-30 in a single day on a Saturday, morning till evening. I've had 1000s of rejections. Saying this, just to give you a context.

My results are subpar and recently I posted about this and there were a few things that I was doing wrong which can be attributed to "bad habits" and they seldom die but I'm working on it.

You need to have someone diagnose your approaches to say what you're doing wrong but you've not even approached enough for anyone to diagnose your mistakes. I'm shocked to say the least, about the feedback you got from your coach. All I can say is, you've not even started approaching.

Why do you have to come home in tears just for getting rejected by a random ass stranger who doesn't even know you? Compare yourself to the guys who do risky jobs like working in the military, coal mines, snake handlers etc. Is going and talking to another human being as risky as these jobs? Even if you play numbers game, which I don't like myself personally, you will get results.

You're not ready for a relationship until you've got to a point where you're able to laugh at rejections. You must be a role model for your kid who looks up to you, who can stand strong when facing adversities and not a father who comes home crying after a small rejection.

I don't know you but from the limited info I have so far, you're not in as bad place as most guys.
You need to develop a strong sense of self. That is the biggest sticking point I think.

There are numerous articles on GC that are inspirational but one article from @Chase about "How much do you really want it?" (I'm unable to find that to link it here) is what keeps me going even after failing a lot. Ask yourself, "how much do you really want it?". If it's just getting one girlfriend, it's not even that hard.

If I wanted just a girlfriend, I'd have gotten long ago but my goals in this journey are different. I have a range of goals and most are not even directly related to sex. This is why it is very hard for me. Otherwise, just getting sex and girlfriend is not very hard.

Life is not linear. Anything can change anytime. Why worry about doing things in an order? Studies > job > partner > kids? If having kids is your only goal, make that your life purpose and do everything in your capacity to find someone who can be a mother to your kids.

Old man winter

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have always been hilariously terrible at daygame. However, I would think one of the main advantages is that a good cold approach will demonstrate to the woman that you are fearless, and socially powerful enough to do what most guys cannot, or will not.

If you come home in tears... and believe me, I have done that myself in the early days... then I think you should work on your inner game.

Find some interests outside of women, and you will be more interesting to women. Just don't make it something you'll be embarresed to show them.
Focus on fundamentals
Get fit.
Start approaching with the goal of getting rejected so many times that you no longer care. Let's say 1000 times. I challenge you to accumulate 1000 rejections. Worst case scenario is you fuck it up and get laid.
But I'll give you a caveat. At the end of the day, I want you to take notes. Journal about each approach you did. What happened. What you did right and wrong, and what you should have done differently. This can be instrumental in actually improving, rather than just treading water.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
It's around 20-30 lifetime approaches.

Like everyone else has said, this is nowhere near enough.

And like everything else that you want to be good at, the beginning is hard with results few and far between. You're transforming a whole host of things: habits, limiting beliefs, internal dialogue, emotional control, ability of self expression, understanding of women in general, understanding of escalation etc. 20-30 approaches is barely enough to make progress on one of these things let alone the whole lot. If you're looking for instant success cold approach will not give it to you.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Beating to the same drum here, 30 approaches is just starting and not nearly enough to think this will never work for you.
You’re just starting.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Have you been hitting the gym, lifting weights, 5 days a week for years and built up a sexy muscular body? Have you got down to 10% body fat? Have you optimised your dress/style? Have you got yourself a sexy haircut?

If you haven't done all of these things then you've got more in the tank to improve your SMV, and it's just stupid to think you've failed yet as you haven't even peaked yet.

20-30 approaches is NOTHING. I topped that in my first week of cold approaching. I've done literally thousands and I'm still getting better with women and seeing better results. People just want instant results. It takes YEARS of solid grinding your ass off to get good at anything, like becoming an insane rock/metal guitar player who can shred like George Lynch or Vinnie Moore, or becoming a master painter, or master chess player, or master at whatever the hell you want to become good at. thousands and thousands of hours of failing, optimising strategies and techniques, failing and failing and getting better all the time. This is why most people never get good at anything, they just want instant results. But if you want something REALLY bad enough, you will grind and struggle and work at it until you succeed at it.

I've been trying for years to develop alternate picking technique (this is a technique on guitar to play really fast, sounds like a machine gun), i've practiced thousands of hours, probably over 10,000 hours. I'm still not what most would consider someone who can "shred" but I'm way faster and accurate than I was 15 years ago, and slowly making progress so I'm going to continue trying different techniques and strategies until I reach my goal. Because I don't give a ****. All that I care about is reaching my goal of playing really fast and eventually I will get there. This is the mentality you have to have. You have to be obsessed for success, and obsessed with results.

Last edited:

raiden

Space Monkey
space monkey
So do y'all recommend that I ditch the coach's advice and go back to approaching? To be clear, those 20-30 approaches are over around 4 or 5 approach sessions. My pace was always 5 approaches per hour. After going on this number of sessions with nothing, I quit. Then the Covid 19 restrictions came along and I never went back. I was actually at a stage where I had given up with women in general before I hired the coach. Of course, when I put my money down and worked with the coach, I was doing what I was told to do. In my town, guys go 100-200 street approaches before they get a date. I can do it if y'all think that it is best for me, though.

I would come home in tears mainly because of how brutal this 'game' is. Guy wants to get married and have children. This seems to be a 'good' thing for society. Almost every woman he speaks to treats him badly. If he is on the street or in bars, the women will outright ignore him after 30 seconds or say that they have to go right after he delivers his opener, or stay just to be polite and then give a fake phone number. If he uses online dating systems, then the women will show up for the date, do their time, go home and end all interaction. A guy could make her laugh, get to know her well, give her a fun time, lead her around or all sorts of things and the outcome will be the same. The coaches have been trying to diagnose my dates from the dating systems but they haven't been able to improve my results. The women seem to be emotionally absent throughout all of this. So the guy ends up feeling terrible and questioning whether what he wants is 'good' and whether he wants it at all. That is basically how I feel about it and why I think that game is tough, and why I quit before.

My body fat is around 15% and I am keeping it there. I like lifting weights and if I go down to 10%, I will not be able to perform well. My genetics won't allow me to bench press even 225lbs if I went down to 10% bodyfat. Women don't care about the physique so why not have the physique that I want? (I know that women don't care about physique because I see that the men with girlfriends are not in great shape). I have optimized my hairstyle using an online face shape tool. I also thought carefully and opted for a clean shaven look. For clothing, I have some good pieces but I could probably add a flashy item or two such as a piece of jewelry here or there. From my view, there are scores of men in great shape, who dress well and who have good hair and facial hair who can't get anywhere with women. Just look at the average single guy. So I have concluded that doing more work on this stuff for me is a waste of time.

Regarding the interests and stuff, I don't think that this is going to work. Over the years, I've become more and more miserable because I failed with women. It leaked into all of my interests. I used to try to write blog articles, make and view art, learn musical instruments, play racquet sports and read philosophy. Now I just do the bare minimum on all of these and spend more time with video games. I wouldn't say that I enjoy stuff anymore because this stuff has gotten me so down.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What about 12%? Women do care about physique. It's just not the only thing they care about. Maybe those men, had great charisma and status and it made up for lack of looks but physique/looks do matter and they will improve your chances. Period.

>