What is the difference between someone who does vs someone who doesn't practice game?

mossity

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello all. I read the article on the stages of seduction by Tony Depp and thought intermediate is a good place to end. Lately I have started working on my fundamentals again from a long break(currently improving my walk). The question that came to my mind was the intermediate does sound much better than not working on yourself at all, so I wanted to ask more experienced people on their opinions on how much better the intermediate seducer is than say someone who will never practice? Thankful for all replies

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Alot of people practice game through taking action and learning through trial and error and other people practice game through doing that plus studying seduction on the side, so depends what you mean with "practice game". Someone who takes no action (doesn't practice game) will do way more shitty than someone who is "intermediate" and who takes action (practice game). That's granted.

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Game in general terms is about a lot more than just banging women.

if you understand it fully then your life will be incomparable with someone who doesn’t.

women have the capacity to be either an incredible companion, or a force for total destruction in your life. Understanding the basic principles of how they work makes the difference in how your life plays out.

mossity

Space Monkey
space monkey
Game in general terms is about a lot more than just banging women.

if you understand it fully then your life will be incomparable with someone who doesn’t.

women have the capacity to be either an incredible companion, or a force for total destruction in your life. Understanding the basic principles of how they work makes the difference in how your life plays out.
Thanks for replying, it’s true what you saying practicing game will not only teach you how to talk to women, but also how to people in general. I was thinking how much work/time would it take for someone to be able to sleep with 1 new woman every 1-2 months?

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for replying, it’s true what you saying practicing game will not only teach you how to talk to women, but also how to people in general. I was thinking how much work/time would it take for someone to be able to sleep with 1 new woman every 1-2 months?
Well it goes to the core principles of attraction and once you’ve got those fully internalised it stops you falling into traps with women you’re with and you’ll have plenty of options.

It can get to a point where you have a constant stream of women really. I averaged one every 8 weeks until my first marriage at 28.

I didn’t know game, but I was good with women.
Im still good with women, but what game has given me now is the ability to get a much younger one.

on balance you should learn it. I don’t actually consider it a choice for a man. Reading and fully understanding mystery method is the place to start.

mossity

Space Monkey
space monkey
That's interesting, sounds like hectors situation where he was good with women in college and bloomed into who he is now after he found Girlschase. How long did it take you before you got to the point where you were averaging 1 women every 8 weeks?

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
That's interesting, sounds like hectors situation where he was good with women in college and bloomed into who he is now after he found Girlschase. How long did it take you before you got to the point where you were averaging 1 women every 8 weeks?
I wasn’t trying to achieve that, so I had my first girlfriend at about 16, and it wasn’t until a couple of girlfriends later at 22 ish that I started to “not do girlfriends” anymore.

So I’d say between about 22 and 28 that was the average.

Then I went through a marriage and a divorce and I really hit it in my early 30’s u til I met my second wife.

I didn’t have any game through that time, and if I’d had game, I could have held it together with my first wife.

I studied game with the intention of passing it to my son because I did t think i5 had any use for me however having learned it I now have several women, one of which is 28 years younger than me.

so that’s the power of understanding them. Which is all that’s happened.

WorldlyGoldenViper

Space Monkey
space monkey
I wasn’t trying to achieve that, so I had my first girlfriend at about 16, and it wasn’t until a couple of girlfriends later at 22 ish that I started to “not do girlfriends” anymore.

So I’d say between about 22 and 28 that was the average.

Then I went through a marriage and a divorce and I really hit it in my early 30’s u til I met my second wife.

I didn’t have any game through that time, and if I’d had game, I could have held it together with my first wife.

I studied game with the intention of passing it to my son because I did t think i5 had any use for me however having learned it I now have several women, one of which is 28 years younger than me.

so that’s the power of understanding them. Which is all that’s happened.
Hi @PalmaSailor! I'm new here, only just signed up to the forum 2 days ago.

Can I ask how did you get started to learn about 'game'? I'm 21M, have just finished uni and would really like to learn about these social arts. The vast majority at my age is just not interested, so I can't get any help there. I personally think the social arts are just so beautiful and powerful, so I'm just trying my best to learn it.

>