What other things are considered high points other than her laughing?

DaVinciMatrixStyle

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm wondering what other high points are available to me that I should be looking for.

A. Her laughing (most obvious one)
B. Her agreeing with me.
C. ?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Leaning into you or otherwise closing the distance between you

Full opening of her body language to you (so facing you with her chest without anything between you, think opening up to you on a physical, but not necessarily sexual sense), or otherwise locking in (like crossing her feet or leaning against something)

Touching you (probably just some small incidental touches)

The gaze where she glances down at your lips (or rarely even your body)

Just a few that I can think of off the top of my head

Quick edit: where she self qualifies (I'm good for you and here's why) or future projects (I think it'd be so fun if we blank)

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm surprise this post didn't get more love. The ways you get high points and compliance are numerous and tell you a lot about the gamer and the workings of the seduction imo. Mid point (that's your hook), low points (how skilled you are), high point (what spices you throw in the interaction).

Before I start there is an adjacent discussion of this topic by @Chase (The advanced section has some fire posts. Wish it got more attention...understandable why it doesn't though.)

A. Her laughing (most obvious one) Chase frame, tension defuser, cocky funny, us vs them humor, etc)
B. Her agreeing with me. Us vs them gambit, sex talk, Bacchus's Sexual Fantasy, etc)
C. Hypnotic moments. Touch, gambit, tone of voice and pacing, compliance, triangle gazing)
D. Qualifying to you or extending the interaction. Locking in, telling you things about herself, filling dead air with chump game as Gunwitch calls it.
E. Dancing ( Skills but he combines these and much more in his interactions. Part of why he's a boss.)
F. Combination of all or multiple of these as well as things I missed or slipped my mind at the moment.
G. Sex and directly after sex time. This can determine your retention, frames you set in relationship, expectations.
H. Preselection and to a lesser extent social proof.

My biggest tip to you is to look at reports and lay reports. Really try to interpret the energy. If you can't get it then just ask them and they can clarify what points they felt in their interaction (provided they weren't too nervous or lack awareness). Look at reports and check out how they are getting high points and USING them.

A lot of FU I read are missing escalation windows, improperly using high points and or mismanaging the hook/compliance after, poor timing...myself included.

Get some of this stuff improved with a mindful eye to your fundies and you're a cut above many other guys.

Like a chef your high points are like cook time. Some burn bright then cool quickly requiring quick action, some roast over the hours or day and take awhile to cool internally, others are average...bro I think I'm just hungry my bad with this metaphor haha

Peace.

Really surprised this didn't get attention when it was posted. Very interesting topic. The cost and benefits of one high point vs another, the implications on the interaction, your usage of the highpoint.

Another great adjacent post by @TomInHo . High points and escalation windows are similar imo.

(Edited...edited again)

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm wondering what other high points are available to me that I should be looking for.

A. Her laughing (most obvious one)
B. Her agreeing with me.
C. ?

High points is when:

- her friends check on her to cock block, and she says she is ok
-when she is asking you questions about yourself and logistics.
-when she gets fluster or touchy or blushy
- when she starts pulling out her phone (they do this so you can get contact info)
-when she is checking you and looks away with head down (she is shy or embarrassed)
-when she keeps moving hair hair out of the way (hair flick)
-when she invite you to come along with her group
-when she introduce you to her group.

so many

>