Fashion  What second layer in three layer outfit could you suggest that doesn't have nice guy/provider vibe and isn't a hoodie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Stylish sweatshirts w/ print (I have a solid turtleneck too (from uniqlo), but its not as versatile as a sweatshirt / hoodie) I like this one from ssense for example

201443M204022_2.jpg

$150 (currently sold out)

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When will you realize that it is not you clothes, but your persona, your energy, you words and most of all your actions that "give off VIBE?"

I've had women approach me in bars with a wrinkled button down, $40 blue jeans, and New Balance sneakers.

Dexter

Space Monkey
space monkey
When will you realize that it is not you clothes, but your persona, your energy, you words and most of all your actions that "give off VIBE?"

I've had women approach me in bars with a wrinkled button down, $40 blue jeans, and New Balance sneakers.
So you mean I can wear full "nice guy", or even better, Heath Ledgers Joker outfit and only my persona, my energy, my words and most of all my actions that gonna influence the "VIBE I give off?" Very poor choice of words
gmubf46tgdr31.png

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Dexter Great way to take Fuck This' comment totally out of context. You are purposely being a dick. I really hope you get a ban soon.

For anyone else who is reading: surprisingly I had days I was extremely bad dressed but still because of my behavior I had cute girls being attracted. @Fuck This comment has a lot of validity.. These were days I was not game savvy, in a way I think I lucked out in behaviour. Not clothes but behaviour.

Dexter

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Dexter Great way to take Fuck This' comment totally out of context.

When will you realize that it is not you clothes, but your persona, your energy, you words and most of all your actions that "give off VIBE
in other words he is saying "clothes don't affect your vibe, but you as a person do". What other context can there be, oh wise @DarkKnight ?

You are purposely being a dick. I really hope you get a ban soon.
And then you gonna reply with something like oooh, Dexter, you're being so negative.

For specially gifted, who didn't understand my Joker outfit analogy- All that I'm saying is that clothes do affect the vibe you give off. I hope this is clear enough.

I had cute girls being attracted. @Fuck This comment has a lot of validity.. These were days I was not game savvy, in a way I think I lucked out in behaviour. Not clothes but behaviour.
This thread is about vibe, not if you can get girls by your behavior, despite dressing like shit or the Prince of Crime.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
So you mean I can wear full "nice guy", or even better, Heath Ledgers Joker outfit and only my persona, my energy, my words and most of all my actions that gonna influence the "VIBE I give off?" Very poor choice of words
gmubf46tgdr31.png
I've seduced a couple beautiful girls while dressed as the joker, my face painted and hair sprayed green too!! It didn't change anything about me and my vibe these girls were attracted. Unless they were attracted to the character....

But if they were only attracted to the character they wouldn't have continued to see me after they'd have been ONS.

Saying let's put a smile on that face must have really turned them on. And if it didn't, ask them why so serious? :')

Dexter

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've seduced a couple beautiful girls while dressed as the joker, my face painted and hair sprayed green too!! It didn't change anything about me and my vibe these girls were attracted. Unless they were attracted to the character....

But if they were only attracted to the character they wouldn't have continued to see me after they'd have been ONS.

Saying let's put a smile on that face must have really turned them on. And if it didn't, ask them why so serious? :')
Do you think it might work if I wear a regular clown outfit while day gaming? Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
>