Socializing  What to do if a girl you've gamed before notices you approaching another girl?

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I meet girls in a public square and occasionally I see girls who I've approached before or went on a date with or better who I banged/failed escalation with notice me approaching other girls.

Recently, I approached a girl and when talking to her, this other girl who I had approached was sitting there and listening to our conversation. I behaved like I didn't know her. I had a good interaction with this new girl but she didn't respond to me on text. My suspicion is, the other girl might've told something about me.

On another occasion, a girl was just standing there and staring at us talking and she made it very awkward for the new girl to talk to me, making the new girl feel conscious talking to me

How do I behave in such situations?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dont react, and are they always in super close proximity to you? Just be unreactive and you do you , in general I tend not to care as I dislike... really dislike giving power to others. I had other men try to look and stare at me, but usually I give them a fast intimidating stare, then they cut the crap. This is something I do because they are actually indeed making a girl feel weird, when this is happens it is.usually not the usual guy looking at what is going on but rather a guy trying to apply social pressure. Fuck em.

With girls who look, I usually disregard it is not like these girls are all best friends or anything especially in a public square.

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dont react, and are they always in super close proximity to you?
Yes, if we're sitting in a public space like a bench or something, they'll come sit very close to us to eavesdrop.
Just be unreactive and you do you , in general I tend not to care as I dislike... really dislike giving power to others. I had other men try to look and stare at me, but usually I give them a fast intimidating stare, then they cut the crap. This is something I do because they are actually indeed making a girl feel weird, when this is happens it is.usually not the usual guy looking at what is going on but rather a guy trying to apply social pressure. Fuck em.
Ya, they try to cockblock.
With girls who look, I usually disregard it is not like these girls are all best friends or anything especially in a public square.
I had this one girl who stared at us with a smirk without looking away for nearly 10 mins which weirded out the girl I was talking to and she closed off. These bitches get off on cockblocking. Sometimes, even if you ignore them, after you leave I suspect they go talk to the girl and spoil the set. I think it's cos of jealously. Starbucks barista who sees me go with different girls gives a condescending look too. Other day, after my drink was ready, she sweeps it across the table saying it's ready. Girl with me was looking at me like what's going on?

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
There are lots of fun ways you could acknowledge what's going on while not letting their presence bother you. Bonus points if you make yourself or your girl laugh.

"that's my sister/cousin/ex"
"that girl and I matched on tinder"
"I had a one night stand with her and she left without even saying bye, what a weirdo"
"that girl keeps staring, she must be jealous of you"
"that's my old roommate, she always does weird stuff like this in public"
"oh look, my girlfriends watching us, you better behave"
"that girl lost to me in the beauty pageant, she's been mad ever since"

etc.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Nothing you can do without coming off tryhard imo, I just try to behave in a way that anyone watching would like me, if someone cockblocks after I'm gone that's crappy but what can you do.

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nothing you can do without coming off tryhard imo, I just try to behave in a way that anyone watching would like me, if someone cockblocks after I'm gone that's crappy but what can you do.
True, girls prioritize safety over attraction any day. We never know what she might tell about me.. like I'm a creep or something.

There was this one french girl a few years ago who I cold approached on the street. Took her on an instant date and she was so into me. She grabbed me and kissed when we entered a construction site where there were no ppl around. When I tried to bounce her home, she said "how do I know you're not a serial killer?". I laughed at that but she said "I'm serious. I'm attracted to you but except that you can be literally a 100 different things that I don't know". She didn't come home with me.

This is why it amazes me about guys who do nightgame, with cockblocking everywhere.
There are lots of fun ways you could acknowledge what's going on while not letting their presence bother you. Bonus points if you make yourself or your girl laugh.

"that's my sister/cousin/ex"
"that girl and I matched on tinder"
"I had a one night stand with her and she left without even saying bye, what a weirdo"
"that girl keeps staring, she must be jealous of you"
"that's my old roommate, she always does weird stuff like this in public"
"oh look, my girlfriends watching us, you better behave"
"that girl lost to me in the beauty pageant, she's been mad ever since"

etc.
This is hilarious. Although it's a lost set, I can try some of these just for fun except the girlfriend one. Girls are fucking dumb when it comes to sarcasm, they take it literally.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Shawn,

Recently, I approached a girl and when talking to her, this other girl who I had approached was sitting there and listening to our conversation. I behaved like I didn't know her. I had a good interaction with this new girl but she didn't respond to me on text. My suspicion is, the other girl might've told something about me.

The mistake was not engaging the girl you engaged before. Makes you look weird, or secretive, or anti-social. And makes that first girl you approached a lot more likely to warn the second off, to protect her... just doing her civic duty.

All you have to do is recognize her with an, "Oh hey! How've you been? How's that thing? blah blah" just like you ran into an old friend. Just for 15 seconds or so, then back to your girl.

If she says something about, "Out here approaching women?" you just shrug and go, "Yeah well, it's a beautiful day, you see a beautiful girl, you go say hi!" or some such.

Honestly there's even some real potential to run a jealousy plotline here. A shame you missed it!

On another occasion, a girl was just standing there and staring at us talking and she made it very awkward for the new girl to talk to me, making the new girl feel conscious talking to me

How do I behave in such situations?

Same deal as the one above.

Treat the girl like running into an old friend. Much of the time people will just mirror your reactions.

There's the possibility you trigger a competition -- this girl who didn't want you before suddenly wants you now that she sees you with another girl.

Should you find yourself in a situation where the earlier girl is acting closed, sour, and you think she wants to play the role of spoiler... just take your new girl and walk away from her. Don't leave her side until the prior girl is gone. Can't run interception if she's out of range.

Chase

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Shawn,

The mistake was not engaging the girl you engaged before. Makes you look weird, or secretive, or anti-social. And makes that first girl you approached a lot more likely to warn the second off, to protect her... just doing her civic duty.

All you have to do is recognize her with an, "Oh hey! How've you been? How's that thing? blah blah" just like you ran into an old friend. Just for 15 seconds or so, then back to your girl.

If she says something about, "Out here approaching women?" you just shrug and go, "Yeah well, it's a beautiful day, you see a beautiful girl, you go say hi!" or some such.

Honestly there's even some real potential to run a jealousy plotline here. A shame you missed it!

Same deal as the one above.

Treat the girl like running into an old friend. Much of the time people will just mirror your reactions.

There's the possibility you trigger a competition -- this girl who didn't want you before suddenly wants you now that she sees you with another girl.

Should you find yourself in a situation where the earlier girl is acting closed, sour, and you think she wants to play the role of spoiler... just take your new girl and walk away from her. Don't leave her side until the prior girl is gone. Can't run interception if she's out of range.

Chase
Sounds brilliant but what if she the old girl insults me in some way? Like if she says "Do I know you?" Or something.. Haven't tried this. So, I'm only speculating.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Shawn,

Sounds brilliant but what if she the old girl insults me in some way? Like if she says "Do I know you?" Or something.. Haven't tried this. So, I'm only speculating.

Like so:

YOU: "How ARE you? It's been a while! How's that chemistry class?"​
HER: "Do I know you?"​
YOU: "You're kidding me! You forgot? Well, it's okay. Good seeing you though." [return to your girl] "Anyway I blah blah..."​

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Shawn,

Like so:

YOU: "How ARE you? It's been a while! How's that chemistry class?"​
HER: "Do I know you?"​
YOU: "You're kidding me! You forgot? Well, it's okay. Good seeing you though." [return to your girl] "Anyway I blah blah..."​
That is slick...(y)

>