What to do when gays come after you?

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
What I find weird is that I get more attention from gay guys than from girls, historically. Throughout my life I've been hit on by gay guys A LOT. But women have rarely flirted with me or shown much interest. In fact, all the women I've ever slept with I had to approach myself. I've had friends who told me the opposite: that every girl they've ever slept with approached them first (either through friends or otherwise).

And for the record I'm 100% straight and have never slept with a man nor want to.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What I find weird is that I get more attention from gay guys than from girls, historically. Throughout my life I've been hit on by gay guys A LOT. But women have rarely flirted with me or shown much interest. In fact, all the women I've ever slept with I had to approach myself. I've had friends who told me the opposite: that every girl they've ever slept with approached them first (either through friends or otherwise).

And for the record I'm 100% straight and have never slept with a man nor want to.
Most likely you’re failing to catch on women’s subtle signals.

Gays are just much more direct.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This happens more than i’d like, I just accept the compliment and keep it pushing. Try not to smile or make eye contact. (theyll take it as a sign and pursue you hahaha)

It is an uncomfortable feeling honestly compliment or not, but I don’t blow up at them or anything nothing wrong with being gay

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello guys. I'm a young man, never had a girlfriend, I haven't been out in the world much, and mostly lived a nerd lifestyle my whole life and only now I am starting to get out more often. I had 1 gay guy, and 1 more on a different occasion, try to hit on me and needless to say I didn't like it & I don't want it to happen anymore. I have questions for you guys, since I am not experienced at all with this. I am trying to figure out why this has happened to me.
  1. Is wearing a tye dye shirt with a tye dye hat a way of communicating that you are gay?
  2. What is the gay style of dress so I can avoid dressing like that?
  3. What should your reaction be if a gay tries to flirt with you? Should you tell him to "fuck off" or something mean like that?
  4. Does being short and skinny make you a target for gays?
  5. If you're the type who smiles a lot, will you become a target for gays?
  6. What type of guys do gays try to prey on?
Are you going into GenPop at a state correctional institution or something?

>