What would girls think of me if they found out that I'm still a virgin?

Cthulhu

Rookie
Rookie
Do you think they'd make fun of me? :D I mean they are all very nice girls. And they like me a lot. But they are not virgin like me. Should I pretend like I'm sexually experienced?

Last edited:

HeartRipper

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Cthulhu , I think there isn't an inherent problem with being a virgin because all of us had to start there anyway.
You need to know, however, that girls are definitely more attracted and turned on by a sexually experienced man than to one that's not, because they know he will provide them with a great sexual experience. This is the essence of sexual prizing--letting the girl know that you are knowledgeable about sex and therefore promising great sex once the two of you seal the deal (girls get whack sexual experiences from chody men all the time--cut them some slack).

So, the best thing is to, well, make sure they don't find out, as that doesn't your endeavors (if your goal is to sleep with these girls). You don't have to lie about it, but you don't have to discuss it either.

Do you think they'd make fun of me?
I also think you are worried about the wrong thing. Your mind should be set on how to get those girls attracted to you and get them to bed, not whether they will laugh at you or not.

HumanWhoLearns

Space Monkey
space monkey
I wouldn't go around advertising it, but if they ask I would tell them. From what I can tell, good game isn't lying or pretending to be someone you're not, it's about realizing what works and gradually changing your personality for the better. If you're new to bedding women, they're probably going to figure it out anyway and lying about it makes it look like you're ashamed.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Don't ask, Don't tell.

We all had to start somewhere. For me it was an anonymous 1 night stand out of town.

Do your research on erogenous zones and do foreplay to the point that she has an orgasm. Then dip your wick, let it blow your mind, for however long. she won't remember anything but that SHE came. Many other guys will not have accomplished that. Should get you the opportunity for more at-bats to work on your pace, positioning and procedure...

HeartRipper

Space Monkey
space monkey
but if they ask I would tell them
How do they usually ask?

Because if they are asking, it is because you are giving off signals that you are a virgin (sub-consciously). This means you need to focus on getting your fundamentals right so that they never get to ask in the first place. Or simply get laid so that your new truth is that you are not a virgin.
From what I can tell, good game isn't lying or pretending to be someone you're not, it's about realizing what works and gradually changing your personality for the better.
It is true you shouldn't lie. DON'T.
Simply focus on changing the truths that do not help so you don't have to lie about them anyway.

Do your research on erogenous zones and do foreplay to the point that she has an orgasm.
And this is solid advice right here, in case you are blue on what to do.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Do you think they'd make fun of me? :D I mean they are all very nice girls. And they like me a lot. But they are not virgin like me. Should I pretend like I'm sexually experienced?

Hey Cthulhu,
As I told you in your first post here, I was in a similar situation until last year. Personally I never told the girls about that I actually did somehow the opposite, not lying, but speaking in a way an experienced seducer would, the classical fake it until you make it.

Also, It has been advised both in GC articles and other parts of the PUA community to not tell the girl you are virgin especially if you are older. As you will notice girls don't read minds and as long as you have some confidence and since you are 25, girls will usually assume that you have some form of sexual experience.

The best thing for you as I told you in the last post would be to find a no brainer to get VCard out of the way. Like when abroad in less conservative countries, Student parties, etc...

So below I will give you the articles that were the most helpful to me and I am sure they will benefit you as well:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/if-you-re-male-virgin-should-you-tell-her-or-not
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/la...enced-guys-need-to-approach-the-next-365-days

My journey following them with the assistance of some senior forum members:
https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/best-process-to-loose-virginity.19808/

Another older post of members with similar issues:
https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/virginity-and-a-sexy-vibe.6627/

Good luck and keep us posted ;)

>