What's up with hyper-sexualization of 'Enemy' men

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You can see this anywhere in the world and even in history too ...so this isn't something new or exclusive to certain area .

Certain People tend to have a weird idea of men from the community they consider enemy ... and generally speaking the more they consider themselves as pure , pristine , chaste ....the more they will consider their enemy as someone who is only indulged in barbaric activities whether it has got something to do their dietary activities , sexual life etc .

And they can simply be foreign men rather than enemy but still this can be true .

And in the current era things like how the enemy men are "corrupting" our women cuz they eat xyz , they have higher sexual libido , they are somehow better in bed and shit . What a BS.

Now , I am not talking about rape but simply consensual sex .

Basically like how other community men have a way with our women and stuff .

And rather than improving on themselves ...they just end up voting for their favourite political parties . (Democracy era)

And I have argued with such friends of mine that rather than complaining about this ...how about improving and start improving their dating life but they just don't want to ...

Guess , not everyone wants to improve .

>