What's your number? How to handle

Danny

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys, I had a quick question! I have a decent lay count( in the 20s) My current serious LTR girlfriend keeps asking me for my lay count. She was a virgin when we met. I have already tried responding with the classic jokes(agree amplify) like 9000 or 50 today or I am actually a virgin too etc etc. She won't drop the issue and she keeps asking me, and I am not sure how to dodge the question. I see long term potential here, and I wanted to see if anyone had any advice on what I should do. I also don't want to push her into crazy curiosity of other people or going through a exploratory phase herself because she has settle down and raise a family vibes.

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I see long term potential here
Then be honest with her.

I also don't want to push her into crazy curiosity of other people or going through a exploratory phase herself
If she hasn't done this already it will likely happen in some way or other, better she feel safe and comfortable so can be honest with you and you can explore together otherwise it's likely she'll go behind your back.

johndoe

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys, I had a quick question! I have a decent lay count( in the 20s) My current serious LTR girlfriend keeps asking me for my lay count. She was a virgin when we met. I have already tried responding with the classic jokes(agree amplify) like 9000 or 50 today or I am actually a virgin too etc etc. She won't drop the issue and she keeps asking me, and I am not sure how to dodge the question. I see long term potential here, and I wanted to see if anyone had any advice on what I should do. I also don't want to push her into crazy curiosity of other people or going through a exploratory phase herself because she has settle down and raise a family vibes.
You should answer her question. It's a big red flag to girls if a guy avoids answering her questions deliberately. She will definitely be talking to her girlfriends about it if you keep avoiding it, and who knows what they will tell her. IMO, her friends' opinions can potentially cause you much more trouble than you telling her and triggering an exploratory phase, especially if your relationship is less than a year old.

In the long term, you also can't really control what phases she will go through, so you're just going to have to deal with her exploratory phase if it comes up. The more you try and control her, the more you will push her away and create a situation where she'd want to explore her options.

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"Well you and I have had more sex than I have with all the girls before. You see you can have different partners or different experiences with the same partner. I'm focusing on the latter because I see future potential here."

>