What's your weekly schedule like?

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey all. Just curious how you all generally budget your time each week. I'm struggling to understand how one is supposed to have time for everything - work, body, recovery, chores, family, hobbies, friends - while still having time to cold approach 20-40 girls (or more) each week. And of course the covid closures don't help!

ninjakale

Rookie
Rookie
I'm currently dating a girl exclusively, but before that I had a pretty tight schedule I was very pleased with. I'll share it here in the hopes that it might help someone, though I'm not sure how replicable it is (I'm a founder at a small-level startup, so I can set my own schedule).

Weekdays
TimeslotTask
9 AM - 11.30 AMWork
11.30 AM - 12.30 PMHobby
12.30 PM - 2.30 PMWork
2.30 PM - 4.30 PM1 hour daygame, 1 hour workout
4.30 PM - 6 PMWork
6 PM - 7 PMFree (can do chores, hobbies, catch up on work, etc)
7 PM - 11 PMSocial/free, go to bed at 11 and read until 11.30 PM

I usually work in 60 to 90 minute increments, and then take a 15-20 minute break (see the book "Deep Work" by Cal Newport if you want to know why). Since I work from home I usually do chores around the house in these breaks (vacuuming, laundry, etc). In the Hobby slot I write, I'm working on a novel in my spare time.

Weekends
TimeslotTask
9 AM - 11.30 AMHobby
11.30 AM - 12.30 PM1 hour daygame

The rest of the day at the weekends are free to do whatever I want. I'll usually work out either Saturday or Sunday.

>